• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Once Upon A Time

SandraDeelightful

Look at me, I’m Sandra Dee
Would anyone be interested in doing a roleplay based on Once Upon A Time? I would like it to be a detailed Roleplay, that sort of follows the events of the show, but it be with original characters. I'd still like to use the fairy tale characters, but they'd have different personalities and looks than the ones in the show.

I would like it to be a detailed roleplay with at least three to four paragraphs per answer, and I would like to this to be a group effort into creating the Enchanted Forest version of our characters and their relationships with each other.

I would also like it if don't have to limit ourselves to just the fairy tail characters that are portrayed in the show, and be characters from other fairy tails as well.

Would anybody be I interested in this?

Interested, out of curiosity do the characters have to have been in the enchanted forest and how well known do the fairy tales have to be?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back