• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Once upon a time

The Fluffiest Floof

Floof, truly the fluffiest
Characters | OOC

ONCE UPON A TIME
"Once upon a time, there only two marks existed. The mark of light, Ilikim, the great deer resting in it. And the mark of darkness, Ukarsh. Ukarsh was no animal, it was a formless monster of shadow. Ilikim however longed to create other spirits. Ukarsh was not supporting this and they fought. The fight dured for days, but Ilikim was weakened. Both spirits vanished, Ilikim however managed to create the other spirits.

One day, however, Ukarsh, who never forgot, never forgave, will return, stronger and angry. The monsters will come and bring darkness. But one chosen boy, marked by Ilikim, will descend from the gods realm, new to the world he now lives in. This boy will be the force to stop Ukarsh, Ilikim at his side. And with him, friends, who will become heroes and saviors to the lands."

aB5rAWY.jpg
It was a new day at the Academia, but this one would not be like the others. A new student would attend from today and not anyone, but the "Chosen one", that was announced through a prophecy. The boy had been found a few days ago in a brush by the future captain of the royal guard. Chris had almost cut the intruder up, if he had not raised his hands in fear. But he did and so Chris noticed the mark, that one mentioned in the prophecy. Chris had immediatly brought them to the headteacher, who then had consulted the king.

Right now, said chosen one was being brought to the classroom he now had to attend. He was being brought there by Chris, who would attend the same classroom. Chris appeared not too much up for small talk and any questions usually found one-worded answers. Chris was leading the way, her cape flowing after her. She was rather sceptical if this chosen one could fulfil the prophecy. And she was curious if there really was going to be a group of heroes around him. The prophecy mentioned the dark mark. Chris was not sure if this boy would be able to do it. But she knew she would see.

The young guard leader led her attachment to the classroom. The teacher was not there yet, but other students were. Chris, generally recognized as a boy, which made her happy, she wanted it that way. A lot of girls were interested, due to Chris excellent combat abilities and the secretive vibe she kind of gave of, wearing that mask and never talking much about herself.

Chris looked at the class, then at the chosen one. "Class, this is Raymond. He will attend our class from on." She purposely did not mention him being the chosen one.Sure, some, like the princess, already knew, but Chris would not forcefully throw Raymond into a role he did not feel comfortable in. She would let it be up to him, when he revealed who he was.

Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Idea Idea SentinelSevn SentinelSevn Lady Midnight Lady Midnight MinouMirrors MinouMirrors

Last edited:
The Loving Big Sister of the Class
"My my, what an adorable little man he is~ He reminds me of you when we met for the first time, Chrisy..." Amelia cooed, her eyes narrowed as she gazed at the newcomer, leaning forward from her seat. In her eyes, there wasn't anything particularly interesting about the newcomer. He was rather plain but in an endearing way, much like a lost mongrel pup.

"Hullo Raymond, and welcome to this happy little class of ours. My name is Amelia, Amelia Selk. Do ask if you have any questions and I'll be more than happy to assist you." Amelia kindly offered after introducing herself with a small chuckle, twirling a lock of her lavender hair. Amelia was just about wondering about why they would get a new classmate, and at this time of the year no less, when she had an inkling that something very interesting was in store for them.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof SentinelSevn SentinelSevn Idea Idea Lady Midnight Lady Midnight MinouMirrors MinouMirrors

What the hell did I get myself into?.." Raymond thought to himself, still completely lost at the idea of being somehwere other than home. His hands were shoved into the pockets of his pants, unsure of whether he was some prisoner to the swordsman in front of him or going to be released to roam free. He didn't do anything wrong and last he checked there wasn't anyone in particular who wanted him dead. One moment I'm reading a book, and the next this guy's holding me at sword point.. His gaze wandered up Chris's form, stopping at the back of her head when she began to enter a room. He followed her, knowing quite well any opportunity he had to bolt down the hall would likely result in another blade pressed to his neck.

Raymond stopped in his tracks the moment he took in the appearance of the room. A classroom with students, nothing quite as far fetched as what he expected. Chris's introduction was nothing he paid particular attention to, instead looking at the new crowd of people staring him down.

Another voice broke through his thoughts, an attractive female speaking to both himself and Chris. "Uh.. err, thanks..?" He quickly responded, trying to break into a smile to give off a friendly vibe. His eyes couldn't help but glance her up and down, making brief eye contact but intentionally trying not to stare.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Idea Idea MinouMirrors MinouMirrors Lady Midnight Lady Midnight

(Is he aware of the prophecy referring to him? And I'll be a bit slow on responses this weekend fyi)

Ariella Eilonwy

Cinia.Pacifica.full.1279497.jpg

Ariella sat with her arms and legs crossed as Chris introduced Raymond to the class. She could tell by the looks of her classmates that they were curious as to how someone could be able to enroll into the Academy this late. She kept her lips thin, being one of the few people that knew why he was able to. He was the Chosen One, the one prophesied to help rid their world of the darkness that plagued it. For such a great warrior he'd need to be, he was unfathomably plain with no battle experience. 'Enrolling him in a class so late. Honestly, what was this school and Father thinking?' She thought and huffed as he introduced himself. The two girls on each side of her looked on intrigued by the boy. Ari's attention turned to Chris and arched her eyebrows at him, as if questioning why he purposely left out the reason such a person was attending the school suddenly.

Before she opened her mouth, she was cut off by Amelia who seemed over eager to be friendly to Ray. He was a little something. Not sure adorable was the word she'd use. As Ray thanked Amelia awkwardly, Ari noticed Morgan and Gwen staring at her curiously. Did they expect her to address him as well? The princess was about to shake her head until she felt more eyes staring at her. So..she was being pressured to acknowledge him now. So be it.

"It's as Amelia said. Welcome to your class. I am Princess Ariella. If you need to catch up, feel free to ask your classmates, but do please remember that all of us have worked hard in our years at this school. It's only natural to ask the same of you." And with that, Ariella sat down and crossed her legs again keeping her gaze fixed on Raymond.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Idea Idea SentinelSevn SentinelSevn MinouMirrors MinouMirrors

Last edited:
(Tomi´s POV)
<Wow, everyone was so punctual today... except Chris.> I pondered as I played with the coin in my hand. At this rate, he might just end up being the only late one. That wasn´t like him, normally he was one of the most strict and upright people I knew. Yet there were these rumors about him meeting with some stranger and bringing said stranger to the king. The stories that were spread about that matters ranged all the way into romances to ancient family grudges to the capture of a big name criminal like the Ravager or Cavalion. To think that of all the answers, the first was the one that seemed the most unlikely, boy did that guy have a cool aura.

When the door opened, I gave the coin a break and looked up. Chris came in followed by a complete stranger whose demeanor suggested he´d rather be in an actual dungeon than this place. Chris introduced the guy as Raymond, an odd name if I ever heard one.

<Assist him with what, exactly?> I commented mentally while the cowwoman had her brief exchange with the newcomer. I took the opportunity to observe his appearance, the rope around his neck, the weirdly thin leather shirt with a weirder white one beneath, and those pants...

<What are they even made of?> I thought, tilting my head. The guy was surpisingly thin, like a young boy that had barely started his training. There was an exotic feel about the guy and he hadn´t even said much yet. I was sure he would be full of surprises, which was all the more reason to be careful about what I said or asked. The princess´s uptight comment gave me the right cue to greet him as well.

"C´mon princess, don´t be like that! It´s his first day and he just came into a room full of strangers. Let him relax a little..." I replied, lying over my table. Then I turned my face to the new guy, waved and gave him a huge grin. "Name´s Tomi Dobutsu. Nice to meet you. If you need someone to show you around these parts, or any others, feel free to come get me. I´m a great tour guide, and a cheap one too!"

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow SentinelSevn SentinelSevn Lady Midnight Lady Midnight
MinouMirrors MinouMirrors

Raymond had just about prepared to take his seat, being the center of attention in a mysterious place was not something he was even particularly comfortable with. Yet it seemed his plans were interrupted by another, a blonde rising from her seat with a gaze not quite as warm as Amelia's.

The mere mention of the word princess gave the male another surprise, turning towards Chris as if he was looking for the latter's agreement. Was she really a princess? Well, she's been acting the part so far.." He thought to himself before quickly realizing not addressing her as royalty, even if he had doubts, would give a rude vibe.

"Ahhm.." Raymond brought a hand up to scratch the back of his head, a forced half-grin on his lips. "Yeah. I'll try my best to keep up, ma'am" He then responded, his words quick in an obvious attempt to leave.

"What did they call me? Chosen one? Wait, doesn't that make me important or something?" He was reminded of legendary heroes in fairytales, also deemed Chosen One in their own respective stories. The thought of being even more unique than the princess gave him a light chuckle, quickly suppressed by another voice speaking out in the class.

He quickly relaxed, her attitude being much more relaxed than Ariella's gave him some hope that he wouldn't completely make a fool of himself just yet. "Thank you," "Cheap, she's going to be charging me?" "I might have to take you up on that offer." Raymond added jokingly, knowing full well that the spare change he had in his pocket most likely wasn't valid in this country, and that the knight beside him probably wouldn't allow him out of her sight.

Idea Idea Lady Midnight Lady Midnight The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow @minou mirrors

Chris watched everyone introduce and look at Raymond with curious eyes. She herself faced towards the class the whole time, as if Raymond was not existent. That was, until he wanted to have Tomi show him around, as well as seeming very interested in Amilia´s offer too. The boys loved her... arguments, after all. Chris was both, happy she did not have that kind of stature and slightly envious. It would have been impossible to hide her gender with such a chest. But being as flat as a wodden plank was not really boosting self confidence.

Chris looked at the girls that were all offering help. "See, Amelia, Ariella, Tomi, that is very kind of you.", Chris started. "But, for now, it is not needed." Chris then turned her masked face towards Raymond himself, for the first time today actually acknowlegding him. "The king personally told me to always watch over you, while you are in the Academia. That means i will stay near your side all the time. Well, except for... you know... Personal moments." Chris looked to the ground embarrassedly for a split second, a small blush appearing, but fading as sudden as it had come. She then turned towards the class again. "Choose a seat freely. Maybe next to me, maybe between Tomi and Ariella, your choice." Chris then nodded her head towards Raymond and sat down at her first row place, yawning for a second.
Idea Idea Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Lady Midnight Lady Midnight MinouMirrors MinouMirrors SentinelSevn SentinelSevn

Raz was absorbed in the scenery outside the window. He wasn’t focused on anything in particular, he just enjoyed the calm atmosphere of the morning. That was, until his classmates started to speak so loudly. Raz didn’t tear his eyes away from the window but started to tune in on the conversation.It seems a new student was joining them, curious considering the time of the year. He had heard rumors going around about a stranger appearing... but he didn’t expect them joining his classroom.

Finally turning around, he faced the boy. His eyes studying him as he stood there debating where to seat. There was plenty of seats scattered around, he could sit next to any of the girls, Chris, or… he looked to the sear in front of him.

“..perhaps you’ll prefer a seat with a view?” he finally spoke. His eyes watched carefully for Raymond's actions. He worn a polite smile, his elbows on his desk supporting his head.

@Idea @Wandering Grim Hollow @DaniBot @Ami the Breadling @AceOfSpades0210

Last edited:
Not knowing how to continue conversation, Raymond was relieved to hear Chris butt in and begin to bring the topic to a close. He muttered a quiet "Thanks." to the knight as he left his side, coming to the conclusion that Chris was less than harmful; their first impression being coincidence and a part of her role as a knight, hopefully.

Chris's mention to finding a seat brought yet another small predicament to mind, which of the people who had welcomed him would be the most comfortable to be around. Of course, Raymond knew sitting near Chris would be the most practical. "Well he's practically harmless now.. And it'd make his job a lot easier if I was nearby." He almost considered it, at least until his ego got the better of him. "But wait.. I'm no dog! The thought of constantly following around Chris like a puppy on a chain was a strike to his pride, immediately shutting the idea away.

Another male voice spoke aloud from the group of students, an offer for a different seat. Raymond shifted his gaze towards the other male, a friendly looking white-haired student, completely nothing out of the ordinary. A new option that gave Ray the choice to sit near another male who didn't at one point try to kill him released a long-deserved sigh from between his lips, an immediate nod following soon after. He quickly rushed to the offered seat, desperate to get out of the spotlight and finally have a break. Of course his initial thoughts were to make sure he was safe and comfortable, but he then began to hope that he didn't offend any of the others who were offering him seats.

"Thanks, you saved me." Raymond whispered, turning his head over his shoulder to face the white-haired male. A light chuckle escaped his lips, uneasiness set aside now that he had someone who could possibly get him through this difficult situation.

Idea Idea @minou mirrors Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Lady Midnight Lady Midnight

Raz‘s smile was unreable. He didn’t give Raymond any signs of reassurance that he had picked the best seat nor did he smirk with superiority. He did however take careful notice of the others reactions, but it was Ray’s that was really interesting. He could seat with attractive girls ..if you’re into snobs, jailbait, or death by breast.. or he could stay close to Chris. A strong man behind a mask of mysterious and… like a physical one too

Normally, he would go on for months without his curious nature peeking through but he was absolutely buzzing. What made this plain...unremarkable boy so strange.

“Hmm?” He said, forced out of his overanalytical monologue playing in his head.

“Have I? ...Raymond was it?” Asking like he didn’t already memorize it. “You were far from drowning. I haven’t saved anyone.” He readjusted his arms and leaned closer. He flashed a smile. Charming yet empty.

“Chorazin. Raz if it’s easier to remember.”

@Idea @Wandering Grim Hollow @DaniBot @Ami the Breadling @AceOfSpades0210

(Tomi´s POV)
I gave the stranger a thumbs up when he thanked me and said he might take my offer. Of course he would. Some people might complain about being charged, but for an all-round tour guide? Can you really trust a "free" offer? Especially one given by a fine lady such as myself, that would be suspicious. And surely the king wasn´t so absent-minded he´d forget to give this stranger some change to be able to cover the basics. And one who can cover the basics, could probably cover a cheap tour guide. I might even learn something about the guy! And if he couldn´t, well, the princess might be able to lend a hand...hehe

Unfortunately, Chris refused. I pouted a little, but given it was the king´s orders, it couldn´t be helped. I was pretty sure even Chris himself probably wasn´t too happy about it. It could interfiere with his training schedule, and having to babysit a stranger like that, not her favorite hobby either, I supposed. Then again, it was true that the rumors said they had been hanging out. They couldn´t be? Nah, that couldn´t be... or could it? I glanced at Chris, my face turning into a meltpot of suspicion. There was no proof yet.

Hope sparked back into me when Chris suggested that Raymond could choose a seat between me and Amelia (which would be a double win for me, staying closer to the guy I was curious about and creating a wall between me and the two largest mountains on the kingdom). My ears perked up and I smiled, pointing at the seat to my side with both hands.

"Over here! Over here!" I called out. Someone else also made an offer, one that Raymond was seemingly more eager to accept. Maybe he DID swing that way? I pouted again, placing my crossed arms on the table. "Raz, you killjoy!"

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow SentinelSevn SentinelSevn MinouMirrors MinouMirrors Lady Midnight Lady Midnight

Ariella Eilonwy

Cinia.Pacifica.full.1279497.jpg

Ariella frowned hearing Tomi coming to the new kid's aid. She out of all people should understand why they were here in the academy. Even then, she couldn't completely blame her classmate since the only people who knew Raymond was the chosen one were her and Chris. Well to her knowledge they were the only ones. "Just because he's new, don't expect me to be soft towards him. I still need to hold him to the highest level of greatness that I would hold any of you." She responded after Tomi introduced herself. "But...I'll ease off since it is his first day here. It'd be foolish to expect anything great as of now." Ari responded softly as she told Tomi she'd take it easy on him, but at the same time insulting the boy.

Ariella's shoulders tensed up as Chris mentioned the empty seat beside her. 'Please gods no...' Her eyebrow twitched as she looked unhappy about the possibility. She fought back her breath of relief as Raz offered the seat close to him. She couldn't express her distaste for him too much. People would start to get curious and ask questions. Let the new kid sit beside the mysterious one. As long as he learned something, it didn't matter to her. She was still going to be the student to beat, well in most studies. Her eyes fixed on Chris being reminded that he was still the best at physical studies than she was. It was to be expected by the future leader of the guard, but losing still left a sour taste in her mouth.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Idea Idea SentinelSevn SentinelSevn MinouMirrors MinouMirrors

Amelia Selk
"Well that's a lovely surprise." Amelia muttered to herself as she watched Raymond choose to sit at the place offered by Raz. It was nice to see that the white haired boy make an effort to be nice to Raymond. The past few times Amelia attempted to get to know Raz better was... Trying at best. Raz never really opened up to people so Amelia gave up after their 2nd year. Still, she does try once in awhile. Meanwhile, Tomi's cute little outburst/tantrum was like a siren call to Amelia's 'Older Sibling Alarm'.

"Aw, what's the matter little Puppy? Did Raymond's choice make you feel down? Its alright..." Amelia got up from her seat, a warm, sweet and slightly horrifying smile forming as she approached Tomi's desk. Arms outstretched as she initiated the almost daily hugging time.

"Come here, Big Sister will make you feel aaaaaaall better~" Without waiting for a response, Amelia had Tomi in a warm gentle hug. It would have been an adorable sight if not for the fact that she's practically smothering the poor kid with her ample chest. Which she didn't notice since she was busy staring at Arellia, noticing her very heated stare at Chris.

"Something the matter, Princess?"

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Idea Idea MinouMirrors MinouMirrors SentinelSevn SentinelSevn Lady Midnight Lady Midnight

"Eh, yeah. Raymond, or Ray." Raymond responded to Raz, hopefully sparking some type of mutual relationship with the other male. "Nice, Raz it is then." He needed someone's support while he was stuck here; the others who he's met were females, and Chris looked to be the most intimidating of them all. Well, maybe besides the Princess, in some aspects.

"Maybe not from drowning.." He then stated, his brow furrling together as he tried to stitch together what Raz was trying to say. "But I don't think a few of the others really like me being here." His gaze instantly fell over Chris, who was seated across the room. "Is he usually this formal.. or cold?" Raymond continued, curious as to why the knight acted the way he did.

Of course, the whole knight concept caught Raymond's interest, his fantasy revolved around the idea of knights and heroes. If Chris was an actual knight, it almost made Raymond consider him an idol, not that he would ever say it aloud to anyone.

Idea Idea MinouMirrors MinouMirrors @amithebreadling Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Lady Midnight Lady Midnight

“Forgive me, Tomi.”
Raz chuckled. Her remarks were always refreshing. He waited a second for the Princess’s response to Amelia’s question but he quickly turned his attention back to Ray. Raz caught his glance towards Chris, a smirk escaped his lips.

“Oh, As you should have already gathered, Chris has an important role here. He has always carried himself with dignity. So in short… yes. He is always like this.”

He than returned the conversation back to something else Ray had said a moment ago.

“I wouldn’t worry about any of us feeling ill will towards you,” He paused for mysterious dramatic effect. “...unless there something in particular you are worried about…something that would cause people to dislike you.”

It’s fun to mess with people this way. Planting that seed of uncertainty. Maybe he’ll get lucky and Ray will spill some needed details. The knight and the Princess probably know the whole story by now, but surely the others were as interested as he was.

Idea Idea The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Lady Midnight Lady Midnight Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow SentinelSevn SentinelSevn

“Forgive me, Tomi.” Raz chuckled. Her remarks were always refreshing. He waited a second for the Princess’s response to Amelia’s question but he quickly turned his attention back to Ray. Raz caught his glance towards Chris, a smirk escaped his lips.

“Oh, As you should have already gathered, Chris has an important role here. He has always carried himself with dignity. So in short… yes. He is always like this.”

He than returned the conversation back to something else Ray had said a moment ago.

“I wouldn’t worry about any of us feeling ill will towards you,” He paused for mysterious dramatic effect. “...unless there something in particular you are worried about…something that would cause people to dislike you.”

It’s fun to mess with people this way. Planting that seed of uncertainty. Maybe he’ll get lucky and Ray will spill some needed details. The knight and the Princess probably know the whole story by now, but surely the others were as interested as he was.

Idea Idea The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Lady Midnight Lady Midnight Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow SentinelSevn SentinelSevn
Chris noticed she was getting stared at by a lot of people. Chris turned around, sent one look through the class, nobody could see her eyes, but for a few seconds, one after one, they felt the estimating glance of the masked guard leader apprentice. It got quite quiet in a rather quick time, though there were always some people who would not be quiet.

A few seconds later, the teacher entered. He looked around and opened his suitcase, taking out some papers. "So. History today."

Timeskip!

There were quite a few lessons to be had today and they were all after one another, all with the same teacher, Sir Phineas Swomson. He was an old knight, his hair already grey and his fragile body only partly showing the great shape he once was in. But still, one could see in the way he acted and talked, how much this man had experienced and how honorable he always had been. He was a very nice, but strict teacher.

After the lessons, the kids were free. Combat training would be in the late afternoon, with Shun Bo, a black man of young age, around the mid thrities, who was an extraordinary swordsman and rumored to have taken lessons under the "swordmaster", a legendary figure that was said to support the king a few generations ago.

Therefore, there was freetime now and Chris immediatly arose, walking over to where Raz and Ray sat, giving Raz a polite nod, before looking at Ray. "So. We are free now, which means i will be your shadow from now till we reach combat class." Chris did say that completely blank of emotion, but a little distaste for the fact could be seen.
Idea Idea Lady Midnight Lady Midnight Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow SentinelSevn SentinelSevn

(Tomi´s POV)
A mischievious smile enlighted my face.

"At this rate, you´ll get married off to some flashy prince. It´s a matter of time till you´re ripe." I stated, looking away and then smirking at the princess. "So I think you really should start going soft on some guys, instead of hitting of hitting them with books and words you always have your head in."

Maybe it was that little teasing that made Raymond go the other way though. Crap! I guess it couldn´t be helped anymore, but it didn´t make it any less frustrating! I would just pout my worries away, when a chilling voice came from nearby. It somehow reminded me of another, distant voice from my nightmares. One about a shadowy figure that grew with an evil aura, an aura very similar to what I was feeling now. I turned, Amelia! She wasn´t going to do it again, was she? Was she? WAS SHE?! My eyes widened in a panic and I could do little but gesture frantically.

SHE WAS!

"Amelia, I´m better, I´m better, please, I..." before I knew it, my pleas were buffled between two pillows of doom. I squirmed and squirmed in an attempt to break free, my lungs pleading for rescue, my ears and tail twitching on their own....

By the time the teacher arrived, I had passed out.

-TIME SKIP-

It was time for the break, and as much as I would have liked to satisfy my curiosity now, it wasn´t time for it. The stranger was already surrounded by people after all, and after he had chosen that other seat, it was conclusive that he was obviously way too shy to hang around with someone like me from the start. Naturally, that little lamb would have to be guided for now. As for me, it was time for digging. I picked up my bento and checked that I had the proper digging tools (though, I never really minded diggin with my hands, even if people told me not to), and smirked to one in particular, about to leave for that place I had found metal on. It was some old metal, probably belonging to some ancient armor set that I had accidentally digged up. I was told it even could have riches buried, according to a certain legend. It was so close to the school too that I could afford to go there and back freely. In other words, it was the perfect digging spot at this time! And if I found anything, it was all mine. Hehe...

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Lady Midnight Lady Midnight Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow SentinelSevn SentinelSevn MinouMirrors MinouMirrors

"At this rate, you're be married off to some flashy prince. It's a matter of time until you're ripe."

Ariella's heated glare was soon replaced by one of shock as her cheeks became as heated as her previous glare. She turned to Tomi appalled by her statement. "Ripe? Honestly, is that a proper way to describe a young lady?" She curled her dainty hands into a fist and coughed, trying not to seem too riled up. "I am hard because I want my kingdom to be well protected. It's what any royalty worth their salt would want." To be honest, academics and battle prowess weren't the only things Ariella had a high expectation for. The princess knew she was to be married one day and the novels she read late at night didn't help her maintain a realistic picture for a future groom.

The "Prince Charming" of her story was a tall, chivalrous knight with piercing blue eyes, flowing blonde hair, and a great physique. Willing to charge into danger for the sake of his kingdom and his beloved princess, reigning triumphant after each battle. Ariella held her cheeks and let out a long and dreamy sigh only to stop and look at the many eyes that were now on her, especially Amelia's. The blonde coughed again and turned in her seat pretending that nothing had happened. "No. Nothing is wrong Amelia." She answered just before the teacher came in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ariella listened intensely to the history lesson, writing everything she could in a perfectly neat cursive. Once the class had been dismissed, she silently packed her things and gracefully walked out of the room passing Chris. It was now free time and Ari needed a bit of a snack and to be outside to breathe. She was a diligent student at times, but even she needed a break. Walking outside of the academy buildings and to the courtyard, Ariella had found the perfect spot for her to enjoy herself. She reached inside of her bag pulling out a shiny, luscious red apple along with a book with a red cover and gold lining. It was one of her favorite book series of all time, 'Royal Affairs.' The book was about a princess devastated and bitter by the death of her mother and the young and handsome court magician that won her heart. Ariella had spent many a nights reading chapter after chapter that she could recite each line by heart. Her attention was so focused on the book, that she would be clueless to whoever stumbled onto her secret reading spot.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof SentinelSevn SentinelSevn Idea Idea Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow MinouMirrors MinouMirrors

"What the hell does this even mean..?!" Raymond's eyes opened widely while reading through the information given through the textbook. Frantically, he fluttered through the pages of the book to try and link together the jigsaw puzzle that was this recent lesson. His brow furled together, a look of disbelief on his face as he read what looked to be jibberish to him. "Well at least they speak English.."

Raymond hardly heard the teacher's dismissal, only snapping his attention to rest of the class when other students around him begun to rise from their seats. "Wait..! Mist-..er Swanson.." His hand partially rose his hand up to grab the teacher's attention, only to stop midway and fall back down to his seat. The newest arrival hardly called loud enough to reach halfway across the classroom, let alone all the way to the teacher's desk. He began to doubt he would get much help from the teacher in the first place. Raymond's first impression of teacher assumed that his teaching policy was strict, and Raymond would receive little mercy just because he was a new student, no exceptions.

"For god's sake.. what the hell did I do for this thing to be on my arm?" Raymond muttered quietly to himself, his eyes wandering down to the small marking along his wrist. The antler-like pattern was something he was born with and usually gre accustomed to, giving it absolutely no attention until it turned out to be the reason he was in this mess. He grit his teeth and scratched at the mark until it turned into a bright red, subtly letting out his pent up frustration onto it.

"Hey Raz any plans for-.." Raymond had only partially turned in his seat to meet the other male, only to catch sight of Chris making his way towards the two of them, well, Ray specifically.

"So. We are free now, which means i will be your shadow from now till we reach combat class."

Raymond quickly rised from his seat, a close-mouthed smile on his face as he looked upon the other male. "Great to hear, but I think I've got a better idea." He scooped up the textbooks from his desk, hoping it didn't turn out to be a huge problem if he decided to take them around with him. He was learning, after all. "Instead of you being my shadow, I'll be yours." Raymond's right brow rose slightly, the excitement building up inside of him. "That way, I can learn things about you and catch up on whatever I'm falling behind on. And you can teach me about this stuff and about you." He rose one of the books in his hand about head height, hoping that he understood that 'this' referred to their lessons. "Sound good?"

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof MinouMirrors MinouMirrors

Well, that happened. Raz didn’t expect Ray to turn the situation around. Good for him but he wasn’t sure if the knight will go along with that. Collecting his things, he got up from his chair. He wasn’t needed here.

He put a hand on Ray’s shoulder. “It seems you’ll be quite busy. Hopefully we’ll get the chance to talk later.” He than looked at Chris, gave him a polite nod and excused himself from them.

He normally used this time to eat his snack in peace and what better place than the courtyard. He loved nothing more than to absorb the beauty of nature around him. Raz wasn’t fully surprised to see the princess once he was there. Occasionally they’ll see each other here but never spoke. Sometimes he would forget she was even around. She does a good job tucking herself away in her books.He found her quite dull to talk to but he always held some hope that there was more to their future ruler than nationalistic pride. So in light of the strange developments of the day, he decided to engage her.

“Hello Princess Ariella. Do you mind if I join you?” He flashed her a smile and playfully revealed his own shiny red apple that he planned to eat.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof SentinelSevn SentinelSevn Lady Midnight Lady Midnight

Amelia Selk
"Hm... If you say so Princess... Eh? Oh dear! I did it again?!" Amelia gasped upon realizing that Tomi had gone limp. ".... Oh well. Uhuhu~ At least she's feeling better. I think."

Amelia gently plopped Tomi back onto her seat before returning to her own. And just in time too seeing as their History teacher just walked in.

~Timeskip~
"Well that was enlightening..." Amelia muttered, rubbing her shoulder before stretching. Her back ache seemed to have gotten worse and the long lessons didn't help her feel any better. Still, learning about the past was always interesting. Learning about the lives of those long past and their cultures. The little connections here and there that only time can reveal. Things like that. Few people enjoy doing dull things like that and Amelia belongs in that category. Still, her mood was dampened slightly by the almost constant back ache she has due to her ample chest.

"Ah... I'm in the mood to cuddle someone now..." Amelia groaned, looking around to see her usual targets being busy. For starters, Chris was busy with the new boy, so that option was gone. That left Tomi. Amelia happened to get a sight of her tail vanishing from out of the classroom door. "What is that little girl up to...?"

She quickly packed up her things and got up from her seat before making her way to the door. She was careful not to attract any attention to herself as she began shadowing Tomi around. The girl seemed to be happy with whatever she had planned so Amelia decided to do a little sneaking. Who knows, maybe she'll get to know Tomi better after this.

Idea Idea The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Lady Midnight Lady Midnight MinouMirrors MinouMirrors SentinelSevn SentinelSevn

(Tomi´s POV)
I couldn´t help but peak again at the group gathering with Raymond, which seemed to be somewhat splitting a little, bringing a smile to my face. I didn´t like the idea of being left for last, though even I was aware that when it came to men, I would never match that cowwoman´s attention. I couldn´t understand how someone could have that kind of body at all. It was like some divine blessing. The only way she was slim was in the middle. In both the upward and front directions, she had it considerably bigger than me... It was so unfair! Even though I was older, I was picked up and chocked in those things... I couldn´t take it anymore, I needed to relax, do some digging. I rushed out of the class, and headed to the gates.

I felt some presence behind me though. Like there were some boogy man´s eyes trying to track me, to eat me perhaps? No, no, no... everyone knew boogy mans only lived in old dusty closets and beneath unruly beds... And they didn´t come out during the daily light! I stepped foward. I could feel my legs shivering a little nonetheless, I could tell, somehting was behind me. I took another step foward. There was a slight sound. I turned quickly, aiming a shovel behind me.

"Ggggrrrr...." I growled in an embarassing attempt to intimidate. Even my growls sounded more like a hungry puppy than anything. I blushed, pulled myself together (even if still a little stiff) and pondered whether I should ask for a carriage or walk to the place. Asking for a carriage at this time might be suspicious though, most usually didn´t use one unless going to town or home. People might think I was trying to skip class! I sighed, and started strolling down, humming a little tune cheerful as I thought about the things I might find at the digging site. Soon, the humming turned into a whole song. It was just that catchy for some reason. Still, there was no one around, so what could be the harm?

"A brave hunter, spoke to the tree
"Help me", he said, and knocked
one two three

She starves, my beautiful lady
but I worry even more about
her little baby

I only have four, five, six
pour chewed little bites
of bread in the mix

The tree said "then
find all the forest monsters, all seven
eight, nine or ten."

(pause...)

A is for Akuma, disguised as a puma
B fits in Behemoth, so full of sloth
C goes to cyclops tearing down all the glass shops
D took the dragon fleeing with the wagon
E is the elemental, not very gentle!

(pause....)

F is for..."

I arrived at the digging site at last. It was already pretty much a full blown crater with how much I had dug, but I was sure I had only scratched the surface. After all, I had found nothing but some loose change, weeds, and rusty knobs and other small metal or wood things. I had cut myself a couple times, and gotten dirty every time. I usually came back in time to wipe myself clean though, and the rest was easy to disguise with combat training. I unzipped my bag, continuing to hum that song, and as I pulled out the first couple tools, I looked up with a smile... and dropped them...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I inquire with my face steaming red. "SINCE WHEN...HOW?"

Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow (interacting)

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof (cause she might want to take nursery rhyme into consideration for future lore)

Well, that happened. Raz didn’t expect Ray to turn the situation around. Good for him but he wasn’t sure if the knight will go along with that. Collecting his things, he got up from his chair. He wasn’t needed here.

He put a hand on Ray’s shoulder. “It seems you’ll be quite busy. Hopefully we’ll get the chance to talk later.” He than looked at Chris, gave him a polite nod and excused himself from them.

He normally used this time to eat his snack in peace and what better place than the courtyard. He loved nothing more than to absorb the beauty of nature around him. Raz wasn’t fully surprised to see the princess once he was there. Occasionally they’ll see each other here but never spoke. Sometimes he would forget she was even around. She does a good job tucking herself away in her books.He found her quite dull to talk to but he always held some hope that there was more to their future ruler than nationalistic pride. So in light of the strange developments of the day, he decided to engage her.

“Hello Princess Ariella. Do you mind if I join you?” He flashed her a smile and playfully revealed his own shiny red apple that he planned to eat.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof SentinelSevn SentinelSevn Lady Midnight Lady Midnight
"What the hell does this even mean..?!" Raymond's eyes opened widely while reading through the information given through the textbook. Frantically, he fluttered through the pages of the book to try and link together the jigsaw puzzle that was this recent lesson. His brow furled together, a look of disbelief on his face as he read what looked to be jibberish to him. "Well at least they speak English.."

Raymond hardly heard the teacher's dismissal, only snapping his attention to rest of the class when other students around him begun to rise from their seats. "Wait..! Mist-..er Swanson.." His hand partially rose his hand up to grab the teacher's attention, only to stop midway and fall back down to his seat. The newest arrival hardly called loud enough to reach halfway across the classroom, let alone all the way to the teacher's desk. He began to doubt he would get much help from the teacher in the first place. Raymond's first impression of teacher assumed that his teaching policy was strict, and Raymond would receive little mercy just because he was a new student, no exceptions.

"For god's sake.. what the hell did I do for this thing to be on my arm?" Raymond muttered quietly to himself, his eyes wandering down to the small marking along his wrist. The antler-like pattern was something he was born with and usually gre accustomed to, giving it absolutely no attention until it turned out to be the reason he was in this mess. He grit his teeth and scratched at the mark until it turned into a bright red, subtly letting out his pent up frustration onto it.

"Hey Raz any plans for-.." Raymond had only partially turned in his seat to meet the other male, only to catch sight of Chris making his way towards the two of them, well, Ray specifically.

"So. We are free now, which means i will be your shadow from now till we reach combat class."

Raymond quickly rised from his seat, a close-mouthed smile on his face as he looked upon the other male. "Great to hear, but I think I've got a better idea." He scooped up the textbooks from his desk, hoping it didn't turn out to be a huge problem if he decided to take them around with him. He was learning, after all. "Instead of you being my shadow, I'll be yours." Raymond's right brow rose slightly, the excitement building up inside of him. "That way, I can learn things about you and catch up on whatever I'm falling behind on. And you can teach me about this stuff and about you." He rose one of the books in his hand about head height, hoping that he understood that 'this' referred to their lessons. "Sound good?"

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof MinouMirrors MinouMirrors
Chris was apperantly not sure what to say about the offer made to her. She stood there for a moment, dumbfounded. She opened her mouth, closed it and sat down. "I´ll follow you following me.", she stated. Chris sat down and laid two fingers, index and middle one, on the mark of Aestish. Like that, she was able to hear the spirit´s voice in her head and communicate with it through thoughts.

"Once you found something you want to do or have a question, go ahead. Until then, i will be talking to my spirit, developing new ideas on how we can work together for perfect combat effiency."

By this point, Ariella has been engulfed by her book. In this part, the magician had just saved the princess from an attack from an invading kingdom. Her father left to defend the castle with his knights. In a quick decision, the king had entrusted his daughter's life to the magician. Such a scenario would never happen to her, but she found herself imagining the scene as she was the princess herself. Of course, she could never admit this out loud. As the future leader of Kanari, she had to be as strong as her guard and as powerful as her husband. To become a dame in need of constant rescue would be disgraceful upon her title as Princess.

"The Magician Amiran stared into the eyes of the woman he had fallen in love with, unable to calm the beating of his heart. "W..What did you say?" Princess Siran bore into his soul, her expression fierce and her face as redder than a tomato. "I..I said I love you! I know not the spell you placed upon me, but it makes me want to be near you always." Amiran smirked as he walked towards the princess, tilting her head up as his face drew closer. She thought it was him who had cast the spell, but she was wrong. It was she who had cast her wicked spell on his heart. A spell that he hoped never faded away. "If that's how Your Highness feels, then I'm happy to oblige." He said in a low, husky voice before he captured her lips and held her close. The Princess, powerless to her own emotion, melted in the embrace silently wishing that it would never end. Once she pulled away for air, she stared into her beloved's eyes and opened her mouth to ask a simple request."

"Hello Princess Ariella. Mind if I join you?"

"Eeee~!"
She slammed her book shut at the sudden voice and placed it beside her. She turned to find that Raz was the source of the voice and let out a deep breath of relief. To be courteous to her mysterious classmate, she nodded letting him sit down. Normally, they would just walk over and sit down with little to no conversation. Raz barely revealed anything about himself and quite frankly, Ariella wasn't blessed in the charisma department. The young princess couldn't help but to arch an eyebrow at her classmate's even more curious behavior, wondering if there was something he wanted to talk about. She didn't know how to really initiate a casual conversation between classmates. Her mind flashed back to the advice Tomi had given her.

"I really think you should going soft on some guys instead of hitting them with books and words you always have your head in."

Was this her chance? Were the fates trying to tell her something? Ariella puffed her chest out taking the interaction as a challenge to see how well she understood her classmates and subjects. "How are you today Raz? You're being uncharacteristically talkative." She said in the nicest tone she could muster and with the warmest smile she could form. Good job Princess. Good job

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Idea Idea MinouMirrors MinouMirrors Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow SentinelSevn SentinelSevn

Chris was apperantly not sure what to say about the offer made to her. She stood there for a moment, dumbfounded. She opened her mouth, closed it and sat down. "I´ll follow you following me.", she stated. Chris sat down and laid two fingers, index and middle one, on the mark of Aestish. Like that, she was able to hear the spirit´s voice in her head and communicate with it through thoughts.

"Once you found something you want to do or have a question, go ahead. Until then, i will be talking to my spirit, developing new ideas on how we can work together for perfect combat effiency."

"Combat efficiency.. combat efficiency.." Not being used to subjects relating to violence at all, it took Raymond a moment to recall that these students were not quite the same as the ones back at home. These students were raised in a completely different culture than his; if he remembered vaguely, magic was absolutely possible here whereas back in his world magic was nothing more than a fantasy.

"How about training me in that then?.. Fighting." Raymond asked, knowing full well Chris would much rather fight a pile of sticks than try and teach him how to fight. "But I might as well learn how to fight.. Enjoy my time here while it lasts."

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Users who are viewing this thread

Back