• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Once Upon A Time

RULES AND REGULATIONS

1. Please respect your fellow roleplayers!

2. This roleplay is Once Upon a Time based, none of your characters should be actual characters from the ABC show. Only submit original characters.

3. That being said, you can use characters based off of fairytales that have been used in the show (so long as they're not the same characters on the show) or popular Disney fairytales or other fairytales.

4. You can also base it off of mythology (Greek, Roman, etc myth) or "fairytale"-esque novels such as Arabian Nights/101 Nights or Alice in Wonderland.

5. You can use real or anime images, so long as you give your fellow roleplayers a solid visual to reference for your character.

6. Post 'Happily Ever After' at the end of your character sheet, so that I know you read this.

7. This is a detailed roleplay. And as such, I will be looking for people who are willing to go the extra mile for their character and posts. No one-liners and please proof-read.

8. If you are concerned with anything at all during the course of this roleplay, please notify me!

9. Have fun!!

@SplendaWeReGoingDown Hello! I wasn't sure where to post so I just picked a spot. Anyways, I LOVE Once Upon A Time and would be interested in joining. I was thinking of doubling if you're okay with that? My characters would be Lady (From Lady and the Tramp) and Hercules.

stepherz345 said:
@SplendaWeReGoingDown Hello! I wasn't sure where to post so I just picked a spot. Anyways, I LOVE Once Upon A Time and would be interested in joining. I was thinking of doubling if you're okay with that? My characters would be Lady (From Lady and the Tramp) and Hercules.
Doubling is fine! Both of those sound like great characters!

Hey everyone! The roleplay is nearly full! If you guys want we can get started now, or we can go with the original deadline for the end of the week. I'll make a poll!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back