• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Once Upon a Time | Main

Characters
Here
Other
Here

full

"Trouble is such a bad word. I call it fun. Adventures are more exciting then following the rules. That's why I live for fun adventures. That way I have exciting trouble. "

mentions | Ari & Mayor apolla apolla @jasmichelle | location | in city hall | outfit | xxx | scenario | mayor...I really hate you

Blake scoffed at the reply that the Mayor thought would have calmed her down. They needed another sheriff already, it wasn't like she was doing anything to actually change shit. Like she said, most kids and adults don't listen to the buddy system. Especially her kids, they have learned from their lives that adults are not the most reliable people. They only trust her and her brother, but they didn't always listen to her and she wasn't about to force them to. She wasn't their parent, she was just the person to make sure they don't die or kill each other. The one rule in their household is that they stick together. Ariana was no exception to this, as she was accepted in their weird-ass family and the kids protect her as well. Maybe on Blake's orders...just a bit.

"What.....total bullshit." She mumbles to herself as she waited for Ri to come back to her. She wanted to talk to her a bit and see where she's at herself with all of this. For some reason, she sped off somewhere not much after she started to talk to the Mayor. Blake was waiting when...Miss Mayor thought she could politely try to say to talk to her with a certain amount of respect. Maybe that's not the wording she used but she wasn't about to let her just talk to her like that. There's one thing that Blake hates is when other adults think that just because she's a bit younger and they might have some sort of power over the town that she should be yes ma'am or no ma'am.

Hell to the fucking no

Blake smirked and snorted a bit before replying "It's Blake. Never call me Miss Wera. I hate that last name as much as I hate you." She said calmly to the old bat as she fakely smiled politely as she was doing to her. Mocking her of sorts.

"First, I don't know if you heard me since you are getting a bit up there, but I don't like you. Secondly, turn off the fake shit, please. I'm not a child so I'm not gonna fall for that whole persona that you have going on there. Thirdly and finally, I quite like my attitude so I'm not going to change it just because you don't like it. You need to fix your attitude about this whole beast because...guess what this buddy system shit...isn't freaking working! Having another sheriff isn't gonna help shit unless...you act which you haven't...at all. So sorry Miss Mayor or whatever but until you do something, I'm gonna give you all the fucking attitude I can because if something happens to the people I care about...the beast is gonna be the least of your worries. Thank you...ma'am." She said strongly and only to her. If someone was close, they will be able to hear what she was saying but other then that nothing.

Blake really fucking hated this woman.

full

coded by korol | note: hidden scroll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back