• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ONCE UPON A TIME [INTEREST CHECK]

purplecowdutch

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

a roleplay by purplecowdutch

Everlasting Valley
!

A fairytale RPG

gms

purplecowdutch

wicked world

Laura Jansen

• introducing

In Everlasting Valley a lot of generations have passed. Once bursting of magic and feel good stories the town has since surely. . Changed.
    One day there were no more villains and no more protagonists, there were cheerleaders and jocks. Their fairy wands have been replaced with tablets and iPhones.
    Things changed, there was no denying it but it wasn’t only bad until this foggy, summer evening.

The great, great grandson of Rilian the 14th had stepped out for a walk, a short one, to the nearest medical cannabis store but got stopped and offered something sweet. A free sample!
    That day the Everlasting Valley changed forever, the magic that once disappeared slowly started coming back into their little lives. To once again stand in between evil and good.
    Rilian the 14th took a bite of the richly filled donut, smearing jam all over his mouth. Too bad for him, that this donut was poisoned. This prince had seen his last days but he had no idea his death would impact Everlasting Valley for ever.

PLOT:
    This generation must have disappointed their grandparents because there's no magic to be found, this story is going to be about six teenagers who get together to be safe. There's a new threat in town and the only way to fight it is to use some very old materials.
    They have to study and learn, go through old libraries and discover some bewildered caves where Snow White's grand daughter's heels won't stay very pretty. Anyway, pick whatever character you would like yours to stem off from, you can think of Ariel, Mulan and even Narnia! Be creative and have fun doing it :)
    REMINDER: The characters are generations away from the actual characters so they can have little quirks that remind you of them but they're their own character and not the actual fairy tale ones!

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

Hey! Two questions
1): Can they be the children, or do they have to be more removed?
2): Are you allowing Dreamworks characters for this? Or just fairy tale?

Hey! Two questions
1): Can they be the children, or do they have to be more removed?
2): Are you allowing Dreamworks characters for this? Or just fairy tale?
you can make the children supportive but not as characters, i was thinking of an age minimum of 20 probably. I'm still doubting if they're going to be young-adults or teenagers!
and yes, of course! if you think someone will work, that's fine with me :)

you can make the children supportive but not as characters, i was thinking of an age minimum of 20 probably. I'm still doubting if they're going to be young-adults or teenagers!
and yes, of course! if you think someone will work, that's fine with me :)

Okay! I was planning on doing 21 years old anyways.
And yeah, I was potentially planning on doing Eris from Sinbad, just got a new muse idea lol.

wait so is this like specifically descendents of movie characters or fairy tales and old books? im a little confused 😅 cause i probably wouldnt be looking at disney/dreamworks versions of anything for my characters

wait so is this like specifically descendents of movie characters or fairy tales and old books? im a little confused 😅 cause i probably wouldnt be looking at disney/dreamworks versions of anything for my characters
I was just asking lol, but also damn 25 people looking at this

This sounds so creative and fun! Thinking of a Belle type character ^_^

Yes! Love to see all you guys are interested, I was thinking of making a CS thread but the character sheet building would be optional so there will also be an option to make your character in a little discord thread! I'll definitely making the CS thread anywhere tonight and be sending links for the invite so if you're still interested please leave a reaction to this post and I'll hit you up <3

Hello, I may be interested! But I wanted to ask what the posting requirements would be? I unfortunately won't be very active (weekly to subweekly at times. May go on a haitus, but will inform and work a way out so characters aren't locked!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back