• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Once Upon A Fae Group RP (closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

cinderspeare

Lover of Gorgons
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

/* ------ start of code -- no need to touch ------ */

/* ------ text box ------ */
In A Castle Far Away

The Wish Granters
Here in this castle they will learn
their trade to create the fairytales
of
tomorrow.

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

The mysterious headmaster of the Wish Granters school of magic rarely left their office, but move in day was a small exception. As teachers gathered on the front steps of the school, adjusting gowns, suits, wings, and the like, a misty figure swirled into existence in front of the great doors of the school. Looking around, the mystical being nodded courteously towards each teacher before fixing their gaze to the drop off spot, where the selected students would soon be able to see the glorious castle where they would be taught. The magical wards usually kept everything from setting sights on the school, but today was special.

Talia rushed up to the bottom of the steps, ready to guide students to their rooms. Yes, she was late. And soaking wet. But that's how she liked it. Feeling the glaring look of the teacher who gave her the position on the welcoming committee, she quickly waved her hand and slowly the water hovered off of her body, gathering into a large ball. She looked to her friend Oliver as the spell slowly dried her off, "Move in day, so exciting!" She said quietly, bouncing on her toes.

Brownie Fairy
Oliver Chester
Am I lost or just less found?
It was a new day as Oliver would have woken up with the sun, only to fall back asleep promptly. He was never one for mornings, much more of a night owl as he always felt he was more awake, that or his sleep cycle was simply that messed up. Despite falling back asleep, the fairy male would find himself waiting at the drop-off spot, just barely making it in time, mostly he wanted to get there before Talia, and would smile hearing her footsteps and hearing her voice.

"Yeah! So exciting, I can't wait to see the new students this year. And at least I was here on time, one minute before we were supposed to!"
He said in a joking bragging tone, looking over to his friend and giving a bright smile.

Oliver wasn't sure when it began, but, for some time, Talia to him had always stuck out, but not in a bad way. In fact quite the opposite. The two have been good friends for some time but at some point, being near her was, simply the best feeling in the world. He was never sure how to explain it, so he kept it inside, not wanting to ruin such an amazing friendship the two had. Maybe these feelings are what all best friends feel, or he tried to convince himself that nearly every day.

"Ah, it's always so nerve-racking, what if I went back to bed, I think you can handle it, right Talia?"
He said, acting purposely over dramatic as he put a hand on his forehead as if he was about to faint, but also keeping a close eye on the now forming ball of water that she had created to dry herself off. As long as he doesn't get wet, it will be fine.

Tags: cinderspeare cinderspeare
Code By Nano

نازيه زامان
naz zaman
tags
open
"I just don't really see why I have to be here," Naz said. Yes, the castle was impressive. He would admit that. However, he had already been there for a week. He felt it not only unnecessary but also a little deceitful for him to participate in the welcoming tour. "I'm tired of you following me around like a lost puppy," his uncle replied from beside him, not bothering to turn his gaze to his nephew.

Naz looked up at his uncle, his eyes narrowed as he searching a hint of a smirk on his bearded lips or a quirk of his thin eyebrows. Anything that would hint at a sense of humor. The man was an enigma, with his thick accent and never-changing stoic expression. Naz had not seen him since he was a child, and even then, his visits were scarce.

Naz frowned and turned his attention back to the welcoming ceremony, if that's what you were to call it. He wasn't paying much attention, to be quite honest. Instead, he allowed his eyes to scan over the crowd.

So many creatures from so many places, some of which he had only ever read about. With magic being forbidden in his homeland, he had never been around other users other than his uncle -- at least not that he was aware of. And he had definitely never met anyone who wasn't human or, at least, looked like one.

He suddenly felt a sense of superiority swell in his chest. All those people down there, and he was standing at the top of the steps with the professors and staff. He stood a little taller, puffing out his chest with pride. Then, almost as if he was reading his thoughts, his uncle nudged him and deadpanned, "Go take your spot with the rest of the students." Naz's mouth fell open in protest; but before he could get a word out, his uncle's piercing blue eyes finally met his own, a graying eyebrow raised in warning. Naz closed his mouth and shoved his hands into the pockets of his jacket, turning away and stepping down the stairs. Just as he was almost at the bottom, his foot caught on something and sent him stumbling forward into the crowd with more force than anticipated.
code by @Nano

Your magic is unstable and undisciplined, Marceline. If you even have the slightest hope to be my successor and pass down our legacy, you need to hone your skills.”

Marceline’s father’s words echoed in her mind throughout the entire ride to the welcoming ceremony. Growing up the daughter of the hand of the king, Marceline had access to the finest of training and managed to become one of his majesty’s skilled fighters, her magic, however, seemed to remain volatile and chaotic no matter how much formal training she’d received. Forever aiming to please her father and reach his unending expectations, Marceline agreed to be sent away to receive training and education from the faeworld‘s most skilled instructors. Masters and highly skilled mages from all corners of the world have gathered here to teach the youth of the future.
Her carriage, pulled by two exceptionally large jet black horses, finally came to a slow halt as the coachman pulled the reigns tighter and hastily jumped down from the driver’s seat. Pulling on his coat and straightening himself, the coachman cleared his throat and opened the door to the carriage, opening up to a stone faced Marceline who’s eyes brightened at the sight of her driver. “Thank you Briar” she said softly, reaching her hand out to grab his as she made her descent onto the cobblestone ground beneath her. Looking out into the crowd, creatures and beings from all fae species gathered together both outside and inside of the academy.
“Shall I accompany you inside, miss?” Briar asked “I’m sure we will not have any issue leaving the carriage here”
Looking out toward the crowd, most eyes had landed on Marceline at this point, whispers erupting within as people cupped their hands over each others ears and made their remarks. It was clear she would be an outsider here; a halfbreed of both light and dark descent.

“Please do. ” she responded quietly as she handed a small delicately detailed leather case to Briar “I would like to find my quarters with due haste”

As Marceline and Briar walked through the crowd, heads and eyes turned to follow them; a seven foot tall coachman dressed from head to toe in fine wears and intricately designed patterns and a depressingly stonefaced half breed walking through a crowd. It was no surprise that people had begun to whisper. Upon entering into the main entrance, Marceline and Briar passed silently by the welcoming committee, skipping through the energetic greetings and pleasantries. Finally making their way past the welcoming committee, they began to make their way toward the large set of stairs that were carpeted with a beautiful dark purple velvet. As she pulled her attention away from the carpeting to look up, it had already been too late; a figure had already came tumbling down the stairs toward her. In a reflexive effort to save herself from the impact, Marceline threw her hands up in front of her. With only half of a second left before the two would have collided, Marceline’s magic had caught Naz mid-air; their faces only inches from one another.

Blinking and processing what had just happened, Marceline’s face quickly shifted from one of surprise to one of moderate annoyance as her eyes lowered and her brows furrowed. “You might want to watch where you step next time” she muttered before lowering her hands and dropping Naz about an inch above the ground.

Delilah was buzzing with excitement as the view of her new school came into view just over the horizon. It had been a long few days of travel on horseback, but it was finally about to be worth it. When her journey started, it had been just her and 2 of her sisters, but that's the funny thing about sylphs from her grove, they have a way of finding each other. Now with the school less than half a day's travel away, they were a group of a little over a dozen to see Delilah off. While she loved her family and how supportive they were of her decision, she had to admit she did feel more than a little embarrassed showing up with such a crowd.

This was it, this was the moment. Delilah stopped just outside the large wrought iron gates to the grounds of the castle. She'd never seen something quite so impressive or imposing in her life, she wasn't quite sure what to make of it. She could see the crowd of students gathering in the courtyard and her excitement quickly shifted to nerves. Wow, all these students and not a single familiar face. And now home was so far away, was she making the right choice? Delilah tried to swallow down her doubts, but the concern was written all over her face.

After some hugs, kisses, and maybe some tears, Delilah said goodbye to her sisters. She took a deep breath as she watched them leave. It was time to go, and Delilah took her place among the rest of the students.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back