once more, with feeling

Excuse me, faust, wtf. Your art is too good. I, too, am now waiting patiently for you to turn 18 so I can throw money at you 😂

EDFPTEdXUAERBwV.jpg

ash you are too good to me

uh, no, I am def not. Have you SEEN your artwork? Too good to you my butt xD
ngl, it feels weird sitting here being like "faust needs to turn 18 asap" but here we are.

It gonna be "happy birthdayyyyy, now here's some mun, draw me stuff"

>> legit me
source.gif

lmao ! not quite! it's porkchop n flatscreen.

man, i was hoping that at least one person would get it :p i guess it was a pretty niche interest to have as a kid.
idk how old I was when I watched this but you're not the only one lol! I love how you drew mai and ayane!
Thank you for bringing back my childhood and now I have another thing to binge watch during quarantine~

idk how old I was when I watched this but you're not the only one lol! I love how you drew mai and ayane!
Thank you for bringing back my childhood and now I have another thing to binge watch during quarantine~

OMG :000000!!!! YES!!! SOMEONE WHO KNOWS!! lmao i had to do them justice, esp mai bc i had a HUGE crush on her & bobby as a kid!!

OMG :000000!!!! YES!!! SOMEONE WHO KNOWS!! lmao i had to do them justice, esp mai bc i had a HUGE crush on her & bobby as a kid!!
You def did them justice! I'm getting nostalgic from looking at this masterpiece!! ;v;
I think a lot of people had a huge crush on mai including myself, no one could resist her charms. However my favorite gurl was mouse! She was just so cute~ uwu

haha, you can't have paypal

just do it for free!

i'll give you one exposure dollar...

maybe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back