• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π˜°π˜―𝘀𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡, 𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘒𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘡 | 𝘬𝘒π˜ͺπ˜ͺ'𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘡𝘡π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨

kaii

❀ finals week, replies slow!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hello! my name is kai and welcome to my plotting thread! feel free to have a look around!

disclaimer: if you are interested in plotting with me, do not post on this thread! please send me a private message, as it's easier for me to keep this thread and any requests organized.
thank you! β™‘

here's some info about me & what you can expect from me β—Ÿ( β€’βŒ„β€’ ΰ₯‚ )
1. my pronouns are she / her, but you're also free to use they / them as well!
2. i'm 21 years old & i'm most comfortable writing with others who are 20+ as well.
3. i have inattentive adhd, which in my case means that if it's out of sight, it's more than likely out of mind. i try to reply as soon as i can, but please don't anticipate replies every single day. if it's been nearly a week and i haven't replied, please just send me a message!
4. keeping this in mind, i will always let you know if i'm no longer interested in a thread!
5. i'm fully comfortable with any and all legal pairings, however please bear in mind that most of my characters will be feminine or feminine presenting. simply put, i feel like i can't write masculine characters well. in cases of doubling, i will definitely write a masculine character if i'm also writing for a feminine character as well! but for threads where i'm only writing as a masculine character, i feel like i'm forcing myself to write, which isn't enjoyable at the end of the day.
6. i prefer writing on pms & discord!
7. i will let you know about any boundaries i may have early on in plotting, just to be sure you're aware. please don't hesitate to tell me any concerns or requests you have as well!

and here's what i'd like to ask of you! β—Ÿ( β€’βŒ„β€’ ΰ₯‚ )
1. i will always respect your preferences and boundaries, so please respect mine as well! and as always, please don't hesitate to bring up any issues, comments, or requests that you may have for me!
2. please be open and collaborative, especially for plotting! it's very difficult to create and gain interest in a plot if the only responses i'm receiving are "i don't care, whatever you think." i admit that i'm definitely really indecisive, but i will absolutely do everything i can to contribute (:
3. in regards to ghosting, i don't mind! but please let me know if you're uninterested so i don't bother you about a thread you no longer want (:
4. speaking of talking, i love to chat ooc, so don't be afraid to just spark a conversation or anything!
5. the length of my posts vary on the circumstances, but they never are less than 3 paragraphs long. i don't expect you to write novels every reply, 3 paragraphs minimum is perfectly fine with me! anything less than that is very hard to reply to!
6. as you could probably tell, the lack of proper capitalization doesn't bother me! you can use proper capitalization or none at all, whatever you prefer! however, i do ask that you have decent spelling and grammar! i won't critique you on anything like using "your" instead of "you're" or anything like that, i only say this because i don't want to accidentally interpret anything the wrong way because i do have some problems with that on the internet.
7. what is on this thread isn't exclusively what i'm looking for. if you're interested in plotting but don't see a plot you like, feel free to ask!

in each spoiler are themes/topics i'm interested in, the ones at the tops of the list are ones i most likely have the most interest/muse for!
hello! please be sure to read the information above before going any further!

!! i currently have an archive document full of previous plots i've thought of that i didn't want to include here. if you're interested, message me and i'll send it to you to look through! !!

currently craving (´͈ α΅• `͈ ღ
1. content creator x content creator
- stereotypical "friends to lovers" but with content creators! video creators, streamers, influencers, the like (:
- 2 virtual streamers under the same company, friends to lovers or pre-established relationship
- "you've been watching over me & keeping me sane while i stream until i beat this hard game. i end up beating it & accidentally confess to you in front of thousands of people,,, oops (but i still mean it)."
- "we're best friends but people like to talk about how cute we are together and how good of a couple we'd be if we dated. so,,, should we just tell them we've actually been dating this whole time?"
- "i think you accidentally sent me a drunk message last night talking about how much you love me and asked how you should bring it up,,, i guess you already did?"
2. idol x idol
- original characters only & doubling preferred! however, i am perfectly okay with using idols as faceclaims & using existing groups as a reference for what your character's music is like!
- "we practically grew up together as trainees in the same company, but you left and we lost contact. now, we both debuted and i'm finding myself falling for you all over again."
- idols dating, learning how to navigate their own schedules while maintaining their relationship
- survival show angst plot (:
- "your group is one of the more popular groups active. your newest project is a web show exploring how you would be as a romantic partner. me? i'm one of the partners hired for the series. although, you don't even know that i'm also an idol & the only reason i'm doing this is to save my company & group from bankruptcy."
3. athlete x athlete
- i love a good athlete plot! sports can vary by character, these are the ones i'm most familiar with!
- cheerleading
- dance
- figure skating
- volleyball
- soccer/football, baseball (i don't know everything, but i'm familiar with them!)
preferred pairings / themes (´͈ α΅• `͈ ღ
1. celebrities/idols
2. musicians
3. athletes
4. students (only college!)
5. coworkers
6. angels/demons
7. vampires
8. nekos
9. royals
10. (more to be added!)

preferred genres (´͈ α΅• `͈ ღ
1. all of my plots much include some romance aspect! however, i will do purely platonic plots if i like them enough!
2. this isn't a genre but i'm not the best with slow burns! they've always died too soon or i lose interest too fast ):
3. most of my original plots are slice-of-life / modern
4. action/adventure is very encouraged!
5. i definitely enjoy fantasy genres! as for sci-fi, not so much!
6. i will probably never deny a soulmate au
7. angst is good, but i very much do enjoy some nice, sweet fluff
hello! please be sure to read the information above before going any further!

just some guidelines for you (κˆα΄—κˆ)β™‘
1. doubling is required!
2. i will do canon x oc or oc x oc, but not canon x canon
3. unless i specify, i can write just about any character, feel free to ask!

currently craving (κˆα΄—κˆ)β™‘
1. genshin impact
- looking for: kazuha, gorou, heizou(?), many others depending on the plot!
- i will not write: klee, diona, qiqi, klee

other fandoms (κˆα΄—κˆ)β™‘
1. ensemble stars
- looking for: just ask!
2. jujutsu kaisen
- looking for: megumi, gojo
3. my hero academia
- looking for: depends on the plot!
- i will not write: bakugo, mineta, eri

4. haikyuu
5. fruits basket
6. angels of death

(( this thread's formatting is still a wip, but all information is currently updated and accurate! ))

wahoo! i'm back with a cheesy generic plot idea to build a plot off of! wowee!

"some time ago, we were both small virtual streamers that weren't exactly close, but we talked from time to time. then one day, you mysteriously vanished without a trace and it wasn't until then when i started to realize just how big of a crush i had on you. fast forward some months and i'm now re-debuting as one of the newest members of one of the biggest virtual streaming companies on the internet. but it turns out that you're working for the same company?"

basically:
- two streamers were pretty casual friends. they didn't talk often, but they did enjoy the times that they did interact
- without any word, streamer 1 vanishes without a trace, never to be heard from again. this disappearance made the other streamer realize just how interested they really were to their old friend, but never had the opportunity to really do anything about it now that they're gone
- months later, streamer 2 gets a job as a creator for a large streaming company, becoming one of their new, fresh faces.
- talking with some of the older/more established streamers at their new company, streamer 2 realizes that one of these people is actually streamer 1 from months/years ago, and the reason they mysteriously left back then was because they took a job opportunity at their company.
- now, the two have a "second chance" at becoming friends again. old feelings could be brought back to life?? feelings that they never talked about could be mentioned?

hiya! not really looking for more threads at this point EXCEPT for the plot in the post above! this is such a high muse for me pls someone take one for the team ):

Users who are viewing this thread

Back