• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

On the search

smolfluffball

Dork #1
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm a newbie here and I'm looking for anyone who wants to roleplay with me! It can be long term or short term, and if you'd want we could become friends~ Some genres I like are as follows:

• Fantasy
    Fairy Tales
  • Different Worlds

[*]Pirates

[*]Fandom (Pokemon, mostly)

[*]Romance (any kind~)

[*]Aliens

[*]Action/Adventure

[*]Post-Apocalyptic/Dystopian

[*]Sci-fi

[*]Magical/Supernatural (not really a werewolf and vampire type of gal though)

I also have some plot ideas...

• Books have been prohibited and anyone who has them will be executed. Could have magical elements to it, and could be romancey.
  • A perfect city, called Utopia 3, where everyone lives happy lives. There's no illness, crime or tragedy. However, all is not what it seems. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. The System promises that everything is fine, and that if the people leave the city they will surely die. However, this is nothing but a lie. I have this more thought out, and it would be a mystery/action type plot.
  • A plot where people have been kidnapped because of new, emerging powers. They are treated like trash, and experimented on daily, and they wear collars that will kill them if they step to close to the fence around their... home. Would be a supernatural/action with romance maybe type story.
  • The world is more mysterious then it's ever been. When you are young, you get a mask to cover your face. Only your family is able to see what you look like, and no one knows how their neighbor looks. There's a reason behind this, and if anyone chose to do it I would explain why. An action/romance kind of story, I suppose (it would depend on whatever the other person would want to do.)

I think I've written enough. If anyone has any interest in any of these, shoot me a PM! I may only do one or two though, depending on how many people respond (I'm not expecting a lot xD ) We could also come up with a plot based off of the genres, if that would interest anyone~

Also, any of those plots could have any (well, almost any) genre thrown in. I do typically like romance, just saying.

Since I like being open, I shall reveal my thoughts while reading this: 'Fairy taaaaaaales!' In regards to 'Pokemon mostly': I love you. In regards to the first storyline 'Ooooh, so it's like Fahrenheit 451!' In regards to #2 'Utopia 3? what happened to the other 2?'

Yesss fairy tales are so amazing! And wow, I'm already loved even though it's my first day here *blushes*. But yes, pokemon is absolutely wonderful. And the other two utopias, well... They don't really exist anymore. Would you care to do any of these with me? c:

I like the kidnapped experiment plot,however I'd enjoy it most without supernatural elements.I'd also be interested in a Pirate one along the lines of Pirate x Captive.

Ooh yes Pirates I am also a fan of can we do please? Yes I am fluent in gibberish.

@Mobius, alright! Why would the kidnappers be experimented on? And if you'd want to do pirates, we could do pirate x captive! Can you PM me?

@Keralah Sincrieph, I'm fluent in gibberish too! We could smush some ideas together like maybe pirates in the pokemon world? Or something xD Care to PM me, since I'm almost out of my post limit aha

I'll pm you!I just called your plot that (I think I said "kidnapped"?) since I wasn't sure what to say for it xD .

ChasingRainClouds said:
I'm a newbie here and I'm looking for anyone who wants to roleplay with me! It can be long term or short term, and if you'd want we could become friends~ Some genres I like are as follows:
  • Fantasy
    Fairy Tales
  • Different Worlds

[*]Pirates

[*]Fandom (Pokemon, mostly)

[*]Romance (any kind~)

[*]Aliens

[*]Action/Adventure

[*]Post-Apocalyptic/Dystopian

[*]Sci-fi

[*]Magical/Supernatural (not really a werewolf and vampire type of gal though)

I also have some plot ideas...

• Books have been prohibited and anyone who has them will be executed. Could have magical elements to it, and could be romancey.
  • A perfect city, called Utopia 3, where everyone lives happy lives. There's no illness, crime or tragedy. However, all is not what it seems. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. The System promises that everything is fine, and that if the people leave the city they will surely die. However, this is nothing but a lie. I have this more thought out, and it would be a mystery/action type plot.
  • A plot where people have been kidnapped because of new, emerging powers. They are treated like trash, and experimented on daily, and they wear collars that will kill them if they step to close to the fence around their... home. Would be a supernatural/action with romance maybe type story.
  • The world is more mysterious then it's ever been. When you are young, you get a mask to cover your face. Only your family is able to see what you look like, and no one knows how their neighbor looks. There's a reason behind this, and if anyone chose to do it I would explain why. An action/romance kind of story, I suppose (it would depend on whatever the other person would want to do.)

I think I've written enough. If anyone has any interest in any of these, shoot me a PM! I may only do one or two though, depending on how many people respond (I'm not expecting a lot xD ) We could also come up with a plot based off of the genres, if that would interest anyone~

Also, any of those plots could have any (well, almost any) genre thrown in. I do typically like romance, just saying.
I like your third plot

@ChasingRainClouds Hi, wow! I love your plot ideas! The first and last one interest me the most. If you'd like, I'd gladly do either one of them. (Honestly, I'm really curious about the story behind the masks :) )

Wow, so many people responding!!

@Endymion How about a little bit of both in the plot? If you would be so kind as to PM me, that would be fantastic. We could work out a plot.

@Vanille Sorry, I didn't see you there! Thank you for loving my plot ideas hehe~ I would love to do either idea, so if you could PM me that'd be awesome!!

I'm sorry to ask everyone to PM me, but since I just joined today I have the 10 post limit. I hope it's not a problem to anyone! If you can't PM me now, then I can PM anyone in the evening tomorrow~

Hi!

The first, third, and fourth ideas on your list all look extremely interesting. I can see that there've been a few that have beaten me to those plots, so if you're all full on them, I'd be willing to pitch a couple of ideas of my own your way. =]

I kind of like the first plot about the book, I'd have an idea for that one.

Otherwise I am a huge fan of fantasy thing and would be up for other ideas?

I love all of your plots, save the first. The first is a bit too odd to think of for me. Mind doing possibly more than one with yours truly?

I'm interested in this plot

-->"A perfect city, called Utopia 3, where everyone lives happy lives. There's no illness, crime or tragedy. However, all is not what it seems. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. The System promises that everything is fine, and that if the people leave the city they will surely die. However, this is nothing but a lie. I have this more thought out, and it would be a mystery/action type plot."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back