• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy On the search once again

MoonPhenix

Petty Princess
Hello everyone. I am searching once again for an Rp partner. I really like supernatural/fantasy rps. Though I can do realistic ones as well, as long as they are kept interesting. Currently I am craving any kind of vampire or demon Rp. As of now I don't have any ideas, but I'm more the willing to hear out any ideas you might have or work together to create something.

I basically work full time and I go to school as well, so posting might be a little erratic for me but I make sure to post at least once a day. But don't worry if it takes longer for me, it just might mean I got busy lol.

Here's some rules or things I would like you to know before you message me. I'm not that hard to please and I'm pretty understanding about most things.
  • I need someone that can challenge my characters. I don't want someone that is just...going to roll over and for lack of words be a pussy. I've been craving someone to play dominate characters, they can be total dicks for all I care. As long as there is some type of development and their not big babies I'll be happy.
  • Please no one lining, unless of course it's called for. But even then I would like more then just 'They went to the door.' or 'They sat' like...what...what is that?! How does one respond to that, give it some life, some description! How did they sit down, did they throw themselves into the seat and slump back or are they sitting like they have a stick up their butt? Honestly there are better ways to type something like that out. Try and give me about 4-7 sentences in your post, or more if you can manage that! I want to know what your character is thinking how they are feeling, not just how they react to something! There are so many layers to go through and so many thoughts and emotions to experience.
  • No instant romances. Like...ugh I can't stand that. Sure if they suddenly have a crush that is totally fine, but do not expect me to be happy or continue if after the first couple of post you want some heavy relationship thing going on. I love, love, love to develop that shit! Lets make it an adventure before they start making out and fall deeply in love.
If you took time to read this, thank you and I hope to hear from you! If not have a good day!!

Hello everyone. I am searching once again for an Rp partner. I really like supernatural/fantasy rps. Though I can do realistic ones as well, as long as they are kept interesting. Currently I am craving any kind of vampire or demon Rp. As of now I don't have any ideas, but I'm more the willing to hear out any ideas you might have or work together to create something.

I basically work full time and I go to school as well, so posting might be a little erratic for me but I make sure to post at least once a day. But don't worry if it takes longer for me, it just might mean I got busy lol.

Here's some rules or things I would like you to know before you message me. I'm not that hard to please and I'm pretty understanding about most things.
  • I need someone that can challenge my characters. I don't want someone that is just...going to roll over and for lack of words be a pussy. I've been craving someone to play dominate characters, they can be total dicks for all I care. As long as there is some type of development and their not big babies I'll be happy.
  • Please no one lining, unless of course it's called for. But even then I would like more then just 'They went to the door.' or 'They sat' like...what...what is that?! How does one respond to that, give it some life, some description! How did they sit down, did they throw themselves into the seat and slump back or are they sitting like they have a stick up their butt? Honestly there are better ways to type something like that out. Try and give me about 4-7 sentences in your post, or more if you can manage that! I want to know what your character is thinking how they are feeling, not just how they react to something! There are so many layers to go through and so many thoughts and emotions to experience.
  • No instant romances. Like...ugh I can't stand that. Sure if they suddenly have a crush that is totally fine, but do not expect me to be happy or continue if after the first couple of post you want some heavy relationship thing going on. I love, love, love to develop that shit! Lets make it an adventure before they start making out and fall deeply in love.
If you took time to read this, thank you and I hope to hear from you! If not have a good day!!

Sounds interesting to me.

hello, I'm new to this site and so you may have to be a little patient with me if we do start a rp. I actually agree with a lot of the things you said and may actually have am idea you may like, as it does involve the supernatural.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back