• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

On The Search for Partners

Steely

Stressed College Student
Hello!

Once again, I'm on the search for new partners, seeing that life stuff tore me away from RPN for quite a few months now. Anyways, I'm back (With some stability, granted that nothing comes and messes my availability anytime soon.), and ready to get some roleplays started. I'm not exactly picky with partners, though I thought I'd list a few things beforehand:

-Detailed RPs are preferred, yet I wouldn't mind anything based on short replies at all.

-Good grammar, though I'm no grammar nazi. I myself commit mistakes, and I won't be rude should you commit any; Still, just a small heads up.

-I generally play males, though, if you'd like, I can play a female.

-Brainstorming and OOC chatting is welcome! I like to think that I'm a very friendly individual, so don't hesitate to talk to me in any way.

And that's pretty much all of it. As for what I'm looking for, well, my mind hasn't got any specific plots at the moment, but I do have a series of settings that I'm always down for, plus some fandoms should you be interested in fandom-oriented RPs:

Settings: Anything medieval, be it historical or fantasy. Adventures, wars, epic quests, political intrigue, even. Just anything with knights, swords, royalty, all that. Futuristic worlds are welcome as well, as I'm a big nerd when it comes to space and technology. The World Wars would be interesting, though focusing more on soldier/soldier or soldier/civilian relations other than the common soldier and nurse scenarios.

Fandoms: I have quite a few, so there goes a list:

-Star Wars (Any time period in the universe.)

-Fallout

-The Elder Scrolls

-Dark Souls (May sound difficult, though its universe opens up a lot of opportunities, from my point of view.)

-Warhammer 40k

-Harry Potter

-Attack on Titan

-Dead Space

Should you be interested in a RP, but none of the ideas above interest you, don't worry about bringing your own ideas to the table! I'm always flexible with other propositions, so don't worry about suggesting something else. If anything interests you, feel free to reply to this thread or contact me through PMs.

Hi. I'm new to this site and feel like I don't know what I'm doing, but uhh...heh. anyways.

I usually play female characters, but have no problems switching. I like military focused things and political intrigue.

I have a long history of either playing three semi-boring characters at once or playing villian characters, though I do so far less in 1x1 RPs.

I love medieval themes, fantasy or no. I'm also super into Sci-Fi right now.

The fandoms we have in common are:

Star Wars

Harry Potter

Attack on Titan

I have no real solid ideas right now, but if you want to brainstorm, I'm here.

Gwenstorm said:
Hi. I'm new to this site and feel like I don't know what I'm doing, but uhh...heh. anyways.
I usually play female characters, but have no problems switching. I like military focused things and political intrigue.

I have a long history of either playing three semi-boring characters at once or playing villian characters, though I do so far less in 1x1 RPs.

I love medieval themes, fantasy or no. I'm also super into Sci-Fi right now.

The fandoms we have in common are:

Star Wars

Harry Potter

Attack on Titan

I have no real solid ideas right now, but if you want to brainstorm, I'm here.
Hello! Thanks for replying. I'll contact you on PMs so we can discuss a RP soon enough.

Hello there!

I am Eliza, not my real name yet I hope it will suffice.

I have been out of the game for a while, so may be a bit rusty and somewhat of a slow replier at the time being. Depends on what preferences you may have?

I usually tend on playing female characters yet can play male as well. I'm quite interested in playing out an medieval roleplay, fantasy or historical though my knowledge is not that great I have to admit. When it comes to historical accuracy at least ...

Futuristic sounds interesting as well, though have not ventured into that particular theme so much.

So should you wish to work something out let me know!

ElizaVioly said:
Hello there!
I am Eliza, not my real name yet I hope it will suffice.

I have been out of the game for a while, so may be a bit rusty and somewhat of a slow replier at the time being. Depends on what preferences you may have?

I usually tend on playing female characters yet can play male as well. I'm quite interested in playing out an medieval roleplay, fantasy or historical though my knowledge is not that great I have to admit. When it comes to historical accuracy at least ...

Futuristic sounds interesting as well, though have not ventured into that particular theme so much.

So should you wish to work something out let me know!
Hello! Sorry for the time I took to reply. Thanks for checking my thread!

I'm sure we can work something out with a medieval roleplay. I'll send you a PM so we can get it started.

Steely said:
Hello! Sorry for the time I took to reply. Thanks for checking my thread!
I'm sure we can work something out with a medieval roleplay. I'll send you a PM so we can get it started.
Alright, I shall await your PM then! :)

I like the medieval one the best. It adds a bit of darkness to it, and all plot twists.

Hello ^^

I was just wondering if romance would be required? I didn't see is specified but I just wanted to be sure. If not, would you be interested in brainstorming for a modern fantasy?

StoneWolf18 said:
Hello ^^
I was just wondering if romance would be required? I didn't see is specified but I just wanted to be sure. If not, would you be interested in brainstorming for a modern fantasy?
Hello! And no, romance isn't required for the RPs. I'm up for brainstorming then!

Heyo, I'm.. er, Mew? That's what somebody called me before, so I guess it's sticking.

Anyway, I'm up for a role play with you! I usually play female, if that's fine.

I'm most interested in a World War setting with a soldier and a soldier. I had a plot idea that I'd love to share. PM me!

Hi I'm super new here and I don't think I have access to PMs yet but I had a couple of ideas for a DC RP. Any interest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back