• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

entrancingwinter

𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• hey there! i'm an rper with an experience of 8+ years. i do 3rd person, past tense, can easily write anywhere between 3-8 paragraphs per response, as well as mirroring my partner (either more or less!) with both style and length. i also do use proper capitalization (lower case is just what i use for ooc!) and grammar! mistakes happen of course, but i ask that we both do our best, and don't use "text talk" (unless the characters are actually texting of course!)
    i do both romantic and platonic pairings, and any gender pairings! mxf, fxf, mxm, poly, etc.! i love original stories and characters, but i also do love a lot of different franchises/fandoms and canon characters. i am happy to do canonxcanon, canonxoc or ocxoc (or multiple characters/pairings!)
    i’m happy to double if that’s something you’d prefer, but it’s not a requirement or a preference of mine, unless i feel particularly strongly about writing for an oc/canon character in that certain fandom

settings/genres/plot starters i like (bold indicates higher interest) ;

ANGST
    APOCALYPSE
    COMING TO TERMS WITH IDENTITY/SEXUALITY
    DRAMA
    FAMOUS PERSON + FAN/MANAGER/FANSITE
    FLUFF

GENDER IDENTITY
    HORROR
    IDOLS
    MEDIEVAL

MYSTERY
    PIRATES
    POST-APOCALYPSE
    PREGNANCY/SINGLE PARENTS

ROYALTY
    SCHOOL
    SLICE OF LIFE
    SUPERHEROES
    TRAINEES/PRE-DEBUT IDOLS
    WAR
    YOUTUBERS
    ETC.

fandoms i like (bold indicates higher interest) ;

#ALIVE
    ALL OF US ARE DEAD

ASSASSIN'S CREED
    DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN
    DISNEY

HARRY POTTER
    HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON
    KDRAMAS
    KPOP

THE LAST OF US
    MARVEL/MCU
    A PLAGUE TALE: INNOCENCE
    POKEMON
    THE QUARRY
    RED DEAD REDEMPTION
    RESIDENT EVIL
    SPIDERMAN

SQUID GAME
    STAR WARS

TOMB RAIDER
    TRAIN TO BUSAN
    UNTIL DAWN

THE WALKING DEAD
    ETC.

i live in est (gmt-5), just for reference! please message me if you're interested at all in striking up an rp or conversation!
DO NOT comment here!!

Last edited:
bumping since it's been a month lmao. would love to do the western idea that i just added, but i'm open to everything still! originals or fandoms, unless otherwise stated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back