• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern On The Search For Partners... AGAIN!

ohstardust

☽ moonlight baby ☾
I'm currently on the search for new ACTIVE partnerships to develop dark plots, filled with romance and drama.

I'm open to FxM and FxF but I do prefer to play the female in partnerships. I don't mind doubling up but it is important for both members to contribute equally.

I have a few plots already written up but open to read yours. If you are interested, please message me.

Hey, I'm looking for someone who'd be interested in an addict x clean pairing - modern/realistic with dark themes! Happy to double (I actually enjoy devoting time to two pairings), I have an idea about how doubling would work out with this one too. Let me know if you're interested!

I'm currently on the search for new ACTIVE partnerships to develop dark plots, filled with romance and drama.

I'm open to FxM and FxF but I do prefer to play the female in partnerships. I don't mind doubling up but it is important for both members to contribute equally.

I have a few plots already written up but open to read yours. If you are interested, please message me.
I'm interested :) I'd love to do a FxM plot :) Could we possibly exchange writing samples?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back