• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BrandedAFreak

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Institute.

No matter how long she kept ahead of them, they were always right behind her. For the past couple of years, they had dogged her footsteps, had tracked her down to every hole-in-the-wall motel, to every fast food restaurant that she stopped in at. They had followed her from city to city, country to country, in the hopes of bringing her back. She was tired of running but didn’t know where she could go for refuge. The people that she had trusted years ago were gone, either dead or underground.

Overwatch was gone. It had imploded with the brilliance of a supernova, taking with it the two people that she had considered as close as family. With the fall of Overwatch, the Institute had grown lax, despite their new backers. Security was loose and allowed her the momentary bit of freedom she needed to escape.

But they hadn’t forgotten her. And they wanted their investment back. Because she was a success. Because she was a tool.

Because she belonged to them.

Greetings and salutations. I am Rei and am currently searching for a good, long term Overwatch roleplay. I have been a fan of Overwatch for a few years now, but since I’m unable to play Overwatch 2 at the moment (due to my computer not being able to support it), I’m having to scratch that itch in a different way. I have a lovely gal that I’m wanting to throw into the world of Overwatch: an experiment into what a person is capable of and pushing those boundaries. She is the catalyst - the beginning, if you will - of the experiments that would eventually be used on Gabriel Reyes, turning him into the being we know today.

As far as writing style, I am somewhere along the lazy to semi lit. I can get up to 1,000 words per post, depending on what my partner gives me. Opening posts tend to be a little longer, just because of setting things up. I tend to write in the third person, past tense narrative and ask the same of my partner. I can write both male and female characters and am totally down for doubling (please, please double).

I have been roleplaying - off and on - for a long time now, starting out on AOL in the old chatroom days. When roleplaying, I have a preference for DMs > Forum > Discord. I won’t do emails and I’m not sure how to even play over GoogleDocs, so don’t ask for either of those, please.

I ask that my partner be at least 18+. I’d feel icky playing with anyone that was under age. I expect there to be some mature content (not sex or anything like that). Grammar and spelling are a plus, but I don’t expect things to be perfect. Third person, past tense with multiple paragraphs (or matching) is expected and wanted.

I love to double and would want to for this, as well. As stated, I can play male or female characters. I’d be more comfortable playing Soldier, Reaper, Genji, Cassidy, D.Va, Sombra, or Kiriko. In return, I’d like my partner to play Hanzo, Cassidy, or Genji. Reaper or Soldier would be good for a platonic/found family vibe (either darker or more lighthearted). I’m also down for a possible polyship between my girl, Hanzo, and Cassidy or Genji and Cassidy with my girl. OCs are welcome against canon characters.

I am definitely down for romance (slow burn is best) with action, drama, and some comedy thrown in. I want a story to develop over time and for everyone to be happy.

My girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back