• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ghoul for hire! (Mostly Fandom)

Pastel Ghoul

your friendly neighborhood ghoul
Hello all! I thought it was about time I revamp my request thread. I’m in my early twenties and have been roleplaying for some time now, and while I am a busy bee, I would love to get some new stories going!!

✨Craving: Fandom + AUs ✨

A little about me:
- Can write anywhere from one to several paragraphs, depending on my partner and what the situation calls for. Ideally right now, I’m looking for someone who can do about 1-2 nicely sized paragraphs.
- I try to reply at least once daily. Feel free to poke me if I’m gone awhile.
- I only write in third person.
- Love ooc chat! Pretty casual ooc; I also love memes, moodboards, songs that remind you of our story/charas, and all that good stuff.
- I only write with partners 18+. As a twenty-something year old, it makes me uncomfortable to write with minors, sorry.
- Mainly looking to write a female main in mxf or possibly fxf, but I am far from unwilling to write male characters if we either double or you come to me with something that catches my fancy.

AUs:
- Soulmate AU (even if we go at this with OC’s I’m a HUGE sucker for soulmate au’s. If you got ideas, I wanna hear em.)
- Modern/College AU
- Apparently that’s all I can think of rn oop

Fandoms (will do OC x Canon + doubling, or Canon x Canon. Bold is craving.):
-
Naruto (if you’re out there and you’re willing to play almost any Uchiha, contact me immediately *v* - am open to Akatsuki members + others; I can play most characters in return.)
- Haikyuu (seeking a Bokuto, Ushijima, Iwaizumi, Mattsun, or Osamu. Can play almost anyone in return.)
- Attack on Titan (seeking Eren, Reiner or Erwin.)

- BNHA (only willing to do students if we jump forward to when they’re pro-heroes. Not caught up with manga.)
- Marvel/MCU (really only looking for a Bucky or Cap here.)
- Probably more I can’t think of rn, feel free to ask!

Word Bank/Concepts:
forbidden love | angst | fluff | love triangle | unrequited love | did I say angst? | tragedy | supernatural | pregnancy | betrayal | jealousy | heartbreak | cheating | survival | soulmates | hurt/comfort | redemption | arranged marriage | modern | post-apocalyptic | romance

If anything here has struck your fancy please PM me! If you have a plot, a pairing, anything you might wanna hash out I’m all ears.

Last edited:
Hey I’d be down forming some plots for angst, arranged marriage, or supernatural. Let me know if this is open

I heard forbidden love, angst, fluff, pregnancy, supernatural, arranged marriage. (ah, just my tastes!~)

Hello all! This is my very first request thread despite being in the site awhile, so hopefully this all jives together alright. I’m a college student in their early twenties and have been roleplaying for some time now, and while I am a busy bee, I would love to get some new stories going!!

A little about me:
- Can write anywhere from one to several paragraphs, depending on my partner and what the situation calls for.
- I try to reply at least once daily; if our replies are spanning several paras, it may take me longer.
- I only write in third person.
- Love ooc chat! Pretty casual ooc; I also love memes, moodboards, songs that remind you of our story/charas, and all that good stuff.
- I only write with partners 18+, it’s just a comfort thing.
- Mainly looking to write a female main in mxf or fxf, but I am far from unwilling to write male characters. I also love including side characters, and actually, I don’t hate the concept of playing a male and female main if the plot allows it.

Plots, pairings, ideas:
Under construction

Fandoms (will do OC x Canon + doubling, or Canon x Canon):
- Star Wars (most recent trilogy; the Mandalorian)
- Marvel/MCU
- Game of Thrones
- Probably more I can’t think of rn, feel free to ask!

Word Bank/Concepts:
forbidden love | angst | fluff | love triangle | unrequited love | did I say angst? | tragedy | supernatural | pregnancy | betrayal | jealousy | heartbreak | cheating | survival | soulmates | hurt/comfort | redemption | arranged marriage | modern | post-apocalyptic | Romance

If anything here has struck your fancy please PM me! If you have a plot, a pairing, anything you might wanna hash out I’m all ears.
I would love to do a Marvel/MCU to with you if you are still looking :)

Is this forum still open? I've got a few ideas roaming around my head and your key-words there seem to tie in to a few of them! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back