• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings On The Path (Again)

TexasKingPin

Deputy Bill
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening…

I am TERRIBLE at writing these things so I will just get down to the meat and bones of why this post exists on the RPN website. I want to roleplay, I want to write, I want to feel some sort of mental stimulation in my life other than waking up and playing video games and working on my house. Not knocking video games of course, I’m currently running a 100% completion run of the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (May the gods protect my soul on this endeavour) so I like talking shop about video games. Tell me about your favorite one, I don’t mind, it’s learning a new thing haha.

About Roleplay, I have a few rules that are simple, I don’t like a whole lot of them

-Absolutely No ERP, abide by the guidelines of RPN and we’re cool
-18+, nothing to knock younger writers who may write in a mature way but this is just to keep it all fair and above the board.

2 WHOLE RULES, that’s it really. I like it being all plane and simple ya know. Of course more rules can be applied or conjured between me and my partner, I wanna make sure you’re comfortable so just talk to me and we can set those boundaries.

Next thing…. What do I RP? Well anything really, not a huge anime person so I can’t say I’m fully willing to do that because I’m not well versed in the subject to feel like I’m doing it justice. Fandoms are so-so, depending on the fandom really and I’ll usually prefer an OC over an actual character from that fandom. I like darker themes and settings, I like military and police, I like playing males who are rough and tumble kinda fellows. Biggest thing? I like to use older characters, people who are in their late 20s and rising. Most of my characters are at that stage, with my oldest guy being in his 60s. I like older people who are a bit more experienced in life. I like to world build, but I also like to just jump in there with no real plan. I prefer whole paragraph responses, no one liners, and 3rd person. MxM and MxF are cool pairings, FxF is a hard maybe because I grew up with two moms so it makes me feel a little old ya know?

Last thing, I’m an adult with a job that’s busy and dangerous, I’ve been on sick leave for almost a month because I caught Covid and was lucky to skate by and heal from it. Now I’m just on regular leave till I go back to work. I don’t expect replies every day, I know I can’t give you one every day so why hold you higher than I hold myself? Life gets too hard and busy, you ghost? Hey cool, I’ll check on you to make sure you’re okay because I do the same, we can work through things.

Other than that… I don’t think there is a whole bunch more I can tell you, just shoot me a PM and see where it goes eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back