• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings On the Partner Hunt again!

TracerBae

A Vampire That Came From Somewhere
Ok. So I'm looking for new partners that will be active and put some effort into the rps. No character sheets are required, But I'd like to see a little effort when i do see your character as i'll be putting the effort into mine. Furthermore, by long term, i don't mean go for one or two days and forget about me. I've had too many "Long Term" partners like that, and i won't be calling names out here. I was hoping i wouldn't have to say what i mean by long term as it should've been obvious. By Long term, I mean partners that will interact with me for months at a time where both of us are involved and we're having fun together! Heck, we can also go for years if we're enjoying it that much!

Now that that mini-rant is over and i apologize for starting off that way, Let's go over the things i will rp. I'm a Huge fantast nut and personally Love it when we can create out own magical world and watch events unfold within it. The immersion is wonderful and a perfect escape from the stresses and struggles of my everyday life. And my everyday life is beyond hectic. Some of the fantasy pairings (Yes i ship characters. Deal with it) Are as follows

Vampire x Angel
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Demon
Vampire x Hunter
Vampire x Lamia (Lamias are half human half snake. most often female)
Angel x Demon
Angel x Human
Angel x Angel
Angel x God/Goddess
Angel x Priestess/Priest

I'm clearly open to more so if you see a pairing you're not familiar with, ASK ME! Odds are i'm willing to go for it!

Now we get to Fandoms. Now, there's a lot of Fandoms i'm in but I typically have an OC i include in them. I'll list pairings Below the fandom name. Please note that while i WILL do Canon x Canon or oc x oc if asked to, i PREFER to rp Canon x Oc. If i'm doing Oc x Oc however. PLEASE be willing to do canon characters on your end as well. It's a pet peeve of mine when we plan out an rp and then i end up doing all the work because you don't want to do the canon ocs. With my point made clear, (Hopefully) Let's go into the pairings for my Fandoms. Please note that these are based off my Canon x Canons. If i'm not doing canon x Canon, One of the characters is replaced with my oc. Usually the male if applicable. I do rp MxF and FxF mainly. VERY RARELY WILL I DO MXM AS IT IS OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE

Overwatch

Genji x Mercy (Gency)
Mercy x Reaper (MercyKill)
Mei x Junkrat (Meihem)

Lucio x Junkrat (BoomBox)
Mercy x Moira (Moicy)
Widowmaker x Tracer (WidowTracer)

Widowmaker x Sombra (SpiderByte)
Mercy x Hanzo (Healing Arrow)
Pharah x Mercy (PharMercy)

Undertale

Sans x Frisk
Frisk x Chara (Charisk)
Undyne x Alphys
Toriel x Sans
Toriel x Asgore
Frisk x Asriel
Chara x Asriel
Frisk x Flowey

MineCraft

Due to this Fandom having basically no human Canon characters except for Steve and Alex, This fandom is exclusively
OC. However, I do typically have a Plot in mind for the Mobs involved.
These Plots are typically faced around the Mob Kingdoms

Welp. That's about it! Thanks for reading this long winded post and I will see you soon! If you want to rp with me you may contact me through my pms here on RpNation, or On
My Discord Tag Below! If using my Discord Tag, Please state who you are and What you're interested in roleplaying!

Dawniedragon#3385

Users who are viewing this thread

Back