What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom On the hunt for RoadRat!

Sub Genres
AU, LGTBQ Friendly, Romance

kinghotcakes

Hi there! I've been playing a lot of Overwatch lately, and would love to RP some Roadhog x Junkrat!

Here's some info about me:
☆ My name is Spencer! I'm 18 years old and a college student, but because all my classes have been moved online i have a lot more time!
☆ I'm very new to forum-based RPing, so please be patient with me! I prefer RPing on Discord, so a similar post has also been made in the Off-Site Ad area.
☆ I love discussing headcannons and other things with my partner! Please feel free to speak OOC to me, I love to make friends!
☆ I prefer to roleplay as Junkrat! Although I'm open to trying Hog, I can't promise I'll be any good at it!

As for things I'm looking for in a partner:
☆ Someone who is understanding of my schedule
☆ Someone who is respectful and patient
☆ Someone who is willing to talk OOC some!
☆ Someone 18+ (Preferable, but not required!)

We can RP canon or AUs, I'm not very picky! I just really wanna RP these guys! <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)