• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom On the hunt for RoadRat!

kinghotcakes

Hi there! I've been playing a lot of Overwatch lately, and would love to RP some Roadhog x Junkrat!

Here's some info about me:
☆ My name is Spencer! I'm 18 years old and a college student, but because all my classes have been moved online i have a lot more time!
☆ I'm very new to forum-based RPing, so please be patient with me! I prefer RPing on Discord, so a similar post has also been made in the Off-Site Ad area.
☆ I love discussing headcannons and other things with my partner! Please feel free to speak OOC to me, I love to make friends!
☆ I prefer to roleplay as Junkrat! Although I'm open to trying Hog, I can't promise I'll be any good at it!

As for things I'm looking for in a partner:
☆ Someone who is understanding of my schedule
☆ Someone who is respectful and patient
☆ Someone who is willing to talk OOC some!
☆ Someone 18+ (Preferable, but not required!)

We can RP canon or AUs, I'm not very picky! I just really wanna RP these guys! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back