• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A small fandom search (CCxOC / Doubling)

Kyorina

Hey guys, I'm Kyo! I've returned from a long hiatus and have been seeking to double up for a few fandoms. I prefer m/f for myself but I can gladly do m/m or f/f pairings for your half. I can also do oc/oc and maybe canon/canon for you, so feel free to ask!
We can also keep out sides separate if you would like.

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

Some things to know:

➙ I only rp through pm or email. I don't do threads or discord (not even for ooc) sorry!

➙ I write in third person past tense, around only 1-2 paragraphs per character. I'm really not looking for overly long/novel length posts, as longer posts take me longer to write.

➙ I don't care much for mistakes, perfect portrayals, or how much you write. My writing won't be perfect since English isn't my native language, but I'll always try my best.

➙ I often get busy so I tend to be on the slower side as far as replies go, but I'll do my best to respond weekly.

➙ i'll always put equal care and effort into both sides/ocs and would love if you did too! Otherwise I may drop on the spot.

➙ I'll try to always be honest but sometimes I ghost or can vanish for a bit without warning. At the same time, I am ghost friendly. No hard feelings if you poof.

➙ I'm not against ooc but I'm bad at keeping up with it. Please don't take it personally. I'm just really bad at socializing lol, and huge walls of ooc text does intimidate me a bit.

➙ If it matters any, I always tend to use honorifics in my roleplays.

➙ Last but not least, I'm all for playing multiple characters and npcs if needed. In fact, I'd love to play multiple characters, love triangles (with any secondary character), polyships (with a secondary love interest), or whatever else for extra drama, so if that's your thing, let me know and we can include it in!

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Fandoms are listed below.
Characters are listed in general order of preference.

KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN!
➙ I won't lie, I'm extremely rusty but I love this series to death.
➙ You'll have to excuse my memory on certain things/details though, and please just correct me if I make any mistakes.
➙ I'm fine with aus, canon-divergent plots, or something just pure slice of life-ish. We can discuss!

I'm looking for:
Hibari | Byakuran | Mukuro | Belphegor | Fran | Dino | Gokudera

I can play for you:
I'd more or less be willing to try anyone except Byakuran and Mukuro.

Canon/Canon pairings (no doubling):
Haru x Gokudera | Hibari x Haru | Mukuro x Chrome
(I'd like to play Haru and Chrome)

»»-------------------------------►

MY HERO ACADEMIA/BNHA
(Closed)
➙ Will likely be slower for writing for this.
➙ I go by the 5-season anime only. I know spoilers regarding Dabi and I don't mind being spoiled in general.
➙ I'm up for aus, divergences, slice of life, etc. I'd rather not age characters up or do any medieval/fantasy aus though.

I'm looking for:
Shoto Todoroki | Monoma | Bakugo

I can play for you:
Aside from Todoroki, I feel I could play most student characters, and Aizawa, All Might, Dabi and Toga. My muses might be a bit limited otherwise but still feel free to ask?

Canon/Canon (no doubling):
N/A

JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE (part 4 only)
➙ I'm familiar with other parts but I'm mostly just looking to play in part 4 at the moment since it's the least lore-heavy.
➙ I'd totally be down for just a regular slice of life thing, but we can discuss more in-depth plots if you want.

I'm looking for:
Kira | Rohan

I can play for you:
Jotaro | Josuke | Okuyasu | Koichi | Yukako | Mikitaka | Reimi | Shinobu | Keicho

N/A

GINTAMA
➙ I haven't watched/read everything but I feel I'm familiar enough with the world and characters.
➙ Fine with both sticking to canon or going with aus so let me know if you have a preference.
➙ I don't have a set oc, so I'll probably need some help and time to create one.

I'm looking for:
Hijikata | Takasugi | Bansai | Katsura | Kintoki

I can play for you:
Gintoki | Yamazaki | Sougo | Kondo | Sakamoto | Katsura | Zenzou | Ayame | Nobume | Kamui | Shinpachi | Mitsuba | Tama | Kintoki | Hasegawa

Hijikata x Mitsuba
(Would like to play as Mitsuba)

FIRE EMBLEM: 3 HOUSES
➙ A little iffier on this since it's been ages and I'm so bad with the geography/timeline/lore of the world.
➙ My memory's also pretty rusty regarding routes/characters in general.
➙ I may prefer something more au-ish or canon-divergent? We could discuss.

I'm looking for:
Dimitri | Yuri

I can play for you:
I may be a bit more selective with muses, but feel free to ask!

N/A

DANGANRONPA (1-V3)
➙ May be selective with this, and on the slow side too.
➙ I'm open to despair and non-despair settings, or a mix of both.
➙ Played all main numbered titles. Haven't watched the anime.

I'm looking for:
Rantaro | Leon | Kiyotaka

I can play for you:
Again, I'll be selective, but feel free to ask about a character and I'll let you know if I have their muse or not!

N/A

If anything catches your eye, please shoot me a private message with what you're interested in and we can discuss plots together! Thanks! C:​

Last edited:
Returning after an unexpected hiatus, if anyone's still interested in anything please just shoot me a message again!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back