• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom On The Hunt! (Fandom and originals, always looking; UPDATE: 06/30/20)

RosefromtheRiver

Caydance MacGregor: Scottish Lass from '95
Roleplay Type(s)
Good day to all who are reading this!

Since I have had a few threads up and cannot locate ANY of them, this is my main RP hunting thread. So rules are what everyone adds to their start:

1. No God-moding unless it has been discussed or it's in the very beginning of an RP. Anything after that, I don't tolerate it.
2. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have at or higher than grade 10 english please, I had someone messaging me and the grammar issues in their writing was driving me nuts. Know the difference between your, you're, there, their, they're, etc and use them accordingly. I don't mind if it is OOC (texting talk though), but the rp must have little to no grammar issues.
3. Please be patient. Real life does happen and sometimes I get if you haven't replied in a few days. I do ask (and I am guilty of doing this as well) that you tell me if you are going to be super busy and I will do the same (send me a PM if I am gone for more than a few days. I do get email notifications and will try to pop on once I get them in my email)
4.a) I prefer DM (or PM) for the roleplays as I don't always get to come on my laptop and I rarely go onto my mobile version so I don't get thread notification. I can do discord, skype or email if any of those work for you.
4.b) Since I only do romances, I ask for my partners to be over the age of 18. Anything under will not be romance-based.
5. Have fun! I hate it if someone drags out something and would rather have fun with it.

That's the end of my little rules. Now onto my fandoms!

Fandoms: (Anything bolded are the roles I prefer to play), any * indicates how much I am craving that pairing.

Game of Thrones: I am caught up with the show and haven't read the books (I'm still on the first one). Pairings include canonxOC.

Jon/OC
Tyrion/
OC
Robb/OC
Ramsay/OC (This one is a little harder because I tend to play him more human and less like the monster on the show)

Marvel:

Tony Stark/Oc
Peter Parker/OC
Captain America/OC*******************

Assassin's Creed:

Connor/OC
Haytham/OC
Altair
/OC
Ezio/OC
Shay/
OC

Outlander:

Jamie
/OC
OC/OC
Female Scot/Timetraveler

Star Wars

Obi-wan
xOC
AnakinxOC
Kylo RenxOC*************
Finn
xOC (or Rose)

If I forgot anyone, comment or message me and I will let you know if I know the universe or character well or not.

Originals (Not Craving as much):

Paranormal (Ghosts, werewolves, vampires, angels and demons)
historical (1600s to early 1900s)
equestrian
western

If there is anything that is not listed, comment or message me. In all honesty, I might have forgotten some things, so best to ask as there might be ten of you with the same question. Have a good day guys!!!

Last edited:
Seems like you might be quite busy by now, but I was curious to see if you have any interest in combining two of your original concepts - Paranormal Western.

I'd love to do either Peter ParkerxOC or Tony StarkxOC with you! I only got an account on here like, 30 seconds ago though, so it may take me a bit to learn how to use the website. If you'd rather, I also use skype, discord, and email.

Bump. Not looking for anymore Marvel rps (have way too many of them to start with, and can't edit on the app)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back