• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic On the Frontier - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
VasiliasMellow VasiliasMellow sorry, been busy and also wondering if I ought to have The Rock Boss negotiate, or just quickdraw and stun Dr. Bewael because threatening your potential boss is a terrible, TERRIBLE idea, especially if he’s a criminal.

I'm doing alright, have been a bit preoccupied with a personal writing project but will get back to this is relatively soonish time. :^)

amended amended I understand the preoccupation with personal projects. And I know it's hard to post solo in a group RP when you don't have an interaction point. But hopefully that changes soon.

Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna I've still been very very busy. That aside, I don't know that any of the ways out of this scenario without Conley or Bewael screwing each other over somehow make sense. Between that and the fact that... Well, if Bewael can't be trusted, Lukas is totally alone. There's no real criminals aside from them, and as morally ambiguous as everyone else is, I can't see them taking up 'The Rock Boss' for employment over just trying to catch him. I only have the technician (did I even name him?) to give him someone else to talk to and explain away the 'mundane' functions of his ship so nobody feels obligated NOT to just be a fighter. Honestly... I'm starting to wonder if I should just try to tie up Mr. Conley with a post to get him fighting against Bull, lose the fight, and leave the RP.

Graystone713 Graystone713 The way I've been reading it, it sounds like the good doctor just wants an honest job and isn't looking to sell out his new boss. He wants a job and that's that. I did not read his replies to be threatening. The Rock Boss may be a bit paranoid, but he's got a good deal basically waiting to board his ship. As to the NPC Tech, he doesn't need a name, or a real story. He just pops in and out as needed to be a helping hand, report when things are fixed or let his boss know that some dude is snooping about the ship and to be weary when he comes back. I see this as a chance to have a bit of conflict between our characters, but with Bull being a bit over confident and underestimating the Rock Boss. So this way Lukas and the Doctor can get away and now we can have a chase/hunt. And it would open an opportunity for our other player to jump in in some fashion.

OK, so I plan to integrate into others with my next post. Nobody is really in my sight to interact with so I'll spend the time I'll get planning on who to meet with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back