• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern On The Battlefield

You ask the soldier what his name is. "My name's Milo Avenius... and yours?" says the soldier. "Marco Trayelus." you say. A general announces the break is over. Milo returns to the commander training him, and you return to Commander Myxenthar... only he isn't there. Instead, a general with messy black hair and a scar on the side of his face stands there. "Soldier. Line up." he points to a line of soldiers, with Commander Myxenthar leading the line. You line up, and he leads you and your fellow soldiers on to a battlefield, where Celts stand, teeth bared, weapons held high above their head. The Roman cavalry mount their horses, the Celtic cavalry mount their horses. You are part of the Roman infantry. There are four Celtic soldiers in your range.

Who do you attack first?
A. A Celtic infantry soldier with brown hair and a bushy beard, equipped with a spear.
B. A Celtic cavalry soldier with red shaggy hair, equipped with a sword.
C. A Celtic infantry soldier with long hair, a moustache, equipped with a spear.
D. A Celtic cavalry soldier with a bald head and a beard, equipped with a short sword.

Considering we are wielding a dagger, none of these are ideal match ups. I think the cavalry is out of the question as it will be very difficult to reach them, so that leaves only the fellow infantry. These options are a little more palatable, as I think we could get under their guard/spear and do some damage. With that in mind, I think Option C's long hair could be used to our advantage in close combat as it will probably obscure his vision.

C.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back