• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic On The Aeterna (Open)

Rock And Roll Boy

Three Thousand Club
It is the year 2025. The earth had made a significant advance in technology; creating complex A.I, duplication of foods, auto-driving cars, hoverboards, etc.

Yet, despite all these advances, planet Earth was set on being decimated by the very people that thrive on it. A third world war commenced, America launching several nukes along with North Korea and Japan. No-one quite knew who nuked first, only the lethal aftermath. All three countries were in critical states after the nukes were launched. England and France tried to step in but more nukes were launched that ended up bombing damn near half the globe.

"We were very fucking lucky" Commander Onni stated with heavy tension in her voice, as she adresses her crew. "A multicultural space team sent out on a two year mission. Sounds like shit, except that we're, most likely, the last humans out here. In space, no less".

The commander briskly took off her glasses and proceeded to clean the dirty lenses with a small cloth that didn't look that much cleaner.

"So, as I continue to try and contact... anyone down there, can everyone else please keep calm in the meantime? I'll let you all know if... when I get something good". The commander slipped her glasses back on, wiping her sweaty forehead briefly and pocketing her cloth. "Dismissed, people" She said with a sigh creeping in at the end there, quickly heading back to her office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back