• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings on an illfated night [STRIGA'S SEARCH // OPEN]

Althea

Lady of the Hoot Birds
[div style="background: url('https://image.freepik.com/free-photo/coffee-latte-with-spectacles-book-wooden-background_23-2147892942.jpg');padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; height: 355px; width:550px;"][div style="color:#FFF0F5; text-shadow: 1.5px 1.5px 1.5px #422C2F;font-size: 20px;font-family:century gothic;padding: 10px 50px 50px 50px"]Madam Striga's Story Search ;;[/div][/div]
[div style="width:575px;"] [import]9010974[/import] [class=values] --tabStyle: row wrap; --contentStyle: column nowrap; --tab-txt-align: center; --tab-txt-color: #872657; --bg-color: #EEE0E5; --fontFamily: 'Century Gothic'; --fontSize: 16px; --tab-hover-color: #422C2F; --tab-hover-bg: #CD919E; --tab-select-color: #422C2F; --tab-select-bg: #CD919E; [/class] [div class="tabContainer values"] [div class=tabHolder] [div class="tab selected"][div class=tabID]1Tab[/div]About Me[/div] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]2Tab[/div]Expectations[/div] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]3Tab[/div]Word Bank[/div] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]4Tab[/div]Plot Seeds[/div] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]5Tab[/div]Existing Tales[/div] [/div] [div class=tabContentHolder] [div class="tabContent 1"] [div style="width:560px; text-align:justify;font-family: calibri; font-size:11pt; line-height:1.10; paragraph-spacing: 1"]Hi and thank you for checking out my request thread, I hope you find something you like here. I go by Striga or Madam in these parts, whichever people prefer to address me by - I'm not fussy. I turned 23 this May and I've been writing for about 12 years, which is...pretty much half of the time I've been alive. Pretty scary to think about that.

Most of my experience is RP-based, but I've also written a few solo pieces which is something I intend to indulge myself in more and more. It's definitely a different kind of challenge to story replies for writing partners and one I have really enjoyed. I started out on Animal RP sites and fandom sites and have graduated to diverse sites as I've grown, although I still have a soft spot for Warriors Cats games I will admit. As such I'd say I'm able to write a pretty varied and wide range of characters. That said, most of my characters have been ladies in the past and I'm looking to broaden my horizons in regards to that.

Other interests of mine include reading, listening to music and playing video games. I'm often inspired by this when planning new stories.

So what can I offer?[div style="line-height:1.5; paragraph-spacing: 1"]
♢ A mature and experienced writing partner, comfortable with a range of themes and genres.
♢ I am someone who constantly wants to improve my writing and try new things in my posts but...
♢ I have also developed a easily readable writing style - or at least I like to think so.
♢ Friendliness and respect, both of you and your ideas, even if we don't end up writing together.
♢ Patience! I generally don't push my partners for replies unless it's been a few weeks, at which point I'll probably nudge you.
♢ I normally write in the realms of 6 paragraphs, or around 400-700 words.
♢ That said, I myself can probably only post 1-2 times a week depending on how busy I am.
♢ Varying availability during the week due to work
♢ Enthusiasm. I love sharing ideas/headcanons, bouncing plot concepts, talking about character 'what if's and generally talking about my stories. I'm also the kind of person to make Pinterest boards for my stories.[/div]

[/div] [/div] [div class="tabContent 2"] [div style="width:550px; text-align:justify;font-family: calibri; font-size:11pt; line-height:1.50; paragraph-spacing: 1"]What I look for in writing partners:
♢ Polite & Considerate
♢ Mature (18+) but ideally 21+ as I prefer to write with people my age or older.
♢ Patience!! I'm not always the quickest when it comes to replying.
♢ Willing to write a variety of characters
♢ An openness to ideas
♢ Able to write 2 paragraphs minimum consistently.
♢ ... variable post length. I generally don't mirror because I find it unproductive and stressful. I like to write with people of a similar view.
♢ Enthusiastic - the ideal co-writer for me is someone who loves to bounce ideas just as much as I do
♢ Brings something to the table, whether it be plot ideas, character concepts/imagery, inspiration. Even if it's just a theme or two, anything helps to spark a conversation. I work best with those who feel 'collaborative' to write with.
♢ Flexible
♢ Communicative and honest with feedback - how are you enjoying the story? Are you going to be delayed because of RL issues? How would you like to approach the next scene. Talk to me OOC, it's really important to maintaining a story
♢ Please PM me to express interest rather than posting here, thanks!
[/div] [/div] [div class="tabContent 3"] [div style="width:550px; text-align:justify;font-family: calibri; font-size:11pt; line-height:2; paragraph-spacing: 1;letter-spacing:-1;text-transform:lowercase"] [ Fantasy ] [ Cyberpunk ] [ D&D ] [ Sci-Fi ] [ Suspense ] [ Worldbuilding ] [ Conflict ] [ Romance ] [Sword & Sorcery] [ Urban ] [ Greece ] [ Sci-Fi ] [ Asia ] [ Historical ] [ Gritty ] [ Magic ] [ Slice of Life ] [ College ] [ Dramatic ] [ Game of Thrones ] [ Criminals ] [ Sweethearts ] [ Age Gaps ] [ Variety ] [ Royalty ] [ Contrast ] [ Taboo ] [ Slow-Burn ] [ Witcherverse ] [ Medieval ] [ Journey ] [ Religion ] [ Growth ] [ OCs ] [ M/M ] [ F/M ] [ F/F ] [ FtM & MtF ] [ Any/Any ] [ Monsters ] [ Mermaids ] [ Bioshock ] [ Dark Romance ] [ Westerns ] [ Lighthearted ] [ Mystery ] [ Inverted Tropes ] [ Good v Evil ] [ Villains ] [ Systems ][/div] [/div] [div class="tabContent 4"] [div style="width:550px; text-align:justify;font-family: calibri; font-size:11pt; line-height:1.5; paragraph-spacing: 1"]The ideas and pairings I have here are by no means exhaustive - I am pretty much open to most pairings and pairing types, so there's no way I could list them all. However, I do love to be sent ideas.

Pairing Ideas
Divorcee x Divorcee
Captive x Captor
Barbarian x Noble
Pitfighter x Gambler
Assassin x Contractor/Target
Gang Member x 'Protected' Individual/Gang Member
Princess/Prince x Bodyguard
Teacher x Parent
Witch x Familiar
Witch x Wizard/Witch
Witch x Magician
Cleric x Barbarian/Paladin/Fighter
Noble x Suitor/Arranged Marriage
Priest/Priestess x Wounded/Visitor/Knight/Thief...
Artist x Muse
Photographer x Artist
Dancer x Sponsor/Patron
Mystical Creature x Nonbeliever
Mystical Creature x Captor/Rescuer
Goddess/God x Faithful/Unfaithful
Student x Older Man/Woman
Mermaid x Fisherman
Mercenary x Tavern Worker/Employer

Fandoms
Game of Thrones/ASOIAF
Bioshock
Void Bastards
Narutoverse
Darkest Dungeon
Hunger Games
Fallout 3 & New Vegas
Dragon Age
Mass Effect 1-3
The Witcher
A:TLA
[/div] [/div] [div class="tabContent 5"] [div style="width:550px; text-align:justify;font-family: calibri; font-size:11pt; line-height:1.5; paragraph-spacing: 1"]♢ Strange things did happen here [ Hunger Games ] [ M/M ] [ Forbidden Love ] [/div][/div] [/div] [/div][/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back