• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴡɪᴍ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ... | mermaids

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
original.gif

Hey there! I'm looking for a mermaid/H2O Inspired roleplay. If you haven't seen the show that's totally fine, I'm not interested in canon characters or anything like that. I don't have a set plot in mind, but I'd love to create one with you. Maybe just my female (or ours, if we double) trying to keep their secret, maybe they get captured by scientists or pirates or something. Feel free to pitch your ideas! I'm totally fine with doubling or just playing single mains, and I pretty much always play side characters of varying levels of importance. I'd like for the characters to be 18+. I'm in my late twenties, so I'd prefer you be an adult as well though I'm not really picky beyond that.

I love dark themes, and usually lean towards them over lighter, softer themes. I'll never, ever give you a one liner and I expect the same from you. Usually my posts are anywhere from 2 to 8 ish paragraphs per character. I personally have no limits or triggers, so tell me if you do. I love dark themes and romance alike, and yes, both will be included as well as other themes. Nothing forced, though. I'm a full time nurse, and the number one way to make me angry is to bug me for replies. I do love OOC chatter and making friends, so feel free to just chat with me even if I can't respond to the rp. I'll roleplay here via thread or PM, or on google docs. I use discord for OOC purposes only.

OH and one more thing! Bonus if you use any of these guys as your fc.
((If we double, you can pick my faceclaim that you want as well!))
-Andy Black
-Stephen James
-Teddy Sears
-Ronnie Radke
-Dan Stevens
-Cam Gigandet
-Joseph Morgan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back