• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

froggy

yeehaw
Howdy!

I'm Morley, a 21yr old college student. My pronouns are he/him or he/they. I am super new to this site, so I apologize if I come off as a bit clueless when it comes to how things work around here haha! I have over 12+ years of roleplaying experience with many of breaks between, and now I feel like hopping back into it! Below I'll share some rules and what I am looking for, plus what roleplays I am interested in.

- 18+ only! Mature themes may be present, but I also feel more comfortable having a partner close to my own age.
- Please post a paragraph or more, just so we can keep the plot moving. Grammar is hard, so don't worry about spelling or punctuation mistakes.
- M x F or M x M are what I am mostly interested in writing (if it is M x F, I will be writing for the male). Should add that I am absolutely open to nonbinary characters too!
- LGBTQ+ friendly!
- I'd prefer a partner who is willing to plot ooc if the need over comes up, roleplaying is a two way street after all!
- If a plot isn't working for you, I am totally okay if you decide to stop replying, or if you send me a message about it. Sometimes things just don't work out, no hard feelings <3

FANDOMS;
- Red Dead Redemption (most interested)
- ( MxM, MxNB or MxF, Arthur x OC or OC x OC or Arthur x Charles, canon plotline or slight AU, open to any plots!)​
- CW's Supernatural
- (MxM, MxNB or MxF, Sam x OC or Dean x OC, no ships, canon plotline or AU, open to any plots!)​
- Fallout
- (MxM, MxNB or MxF, OC x OC, any plotline!)​

OTHER INTERESTS;
- Western/Wild West (most interested)
- (outlaw x outlaw, outlaw x bounty hunter/law, outlaw x civilian)
- Apocalyptic/Dystopian
- Supernatural
- (werewolves, werewolf x hunter)
- Medieval
- (royalty x knight/servant, royalty x thief, royalty x peasant)
- Pirates
- (pirate x pirate, pirate x merfolk, pirate x captive)
- Horror/Cryptid
- Crime
- Greek Mythology
- Realistic/Modern
- Open to More!

Will go more into plots if anyone is interested!

Last edited:
Still open for a Wild West story? I’ve been hashing out a plot like that and have been wanting to try it out

If you're still accepting rp partners I'd love to roleplay with the Pirate or Apocalyptic plot line!

ahhh I wasn't expecting so many responses! thank you all so much for your interest, I really appricate it! <3

I'll go ahead and PM everyone so we don't spam the thread, but seriously, thank you all again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back