• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings On A hunt for one on one role play partners!

XQueen_Of_AvalonX

Love like you
Hello! Hello! looking for some fellow role players to role play with! Don't be shy and hit me up~ here's a few thing about me

I'm 26 years old

I try my best to respond quickly

looking for 18+ Role players

i don't mind that ooc chat

some times for role plays I don't mind if we just use the characters from the fandom and do our own thing~

I don't mind doing multiple role plays at once ( for example two different chats going on)

I mainly role play female roles but i'm willing to do male roles as well.

i'm totally down for oc X canon, OC X OC, canon x canon.

I'm cool with doubling

If for a canon character your Oc has a crush on that particular character i'll gladly role play them for you. As long as you do that same for me I just want us to enjoy the roleplays!

I love hearing ideas from everyone if you want to role play a certain fandom or OG.

I'm not going to point out if you make a grammer mistake. I'm not the type of person.

I'm not asking for full paragraphs written because sometimes you just don't know what to say you know? But please write at least one to two sentences if its going to be short.

Go ahead and bring in you're OCs i have plenty myself xD

I love adding romance to roleplays it spices things up a bit

I dont mind doing multiple role plays at once with one person as long as we give love to both role plays!

i also dont mind roleplaying a lot of characters as long as one person isnt roleplaying almost everyone

Fandoms and cravings in bold and with *

Legend of Zelda

Yugioh/ yugioh gx ( i have two ideas for this one its a little ooc though has romance in it)
Jun Manjoume/Chazz princeton X OC

Starfox
(always looking for somone to role play wolf!)
OC X Wolf O Donnell

***Undertale
sans X OC

Boko no hero acadamia
Oc X Midoriya

pokemon ****
OC X Shigeru/Gary

Fairy Tale
OC X Laxus

Star vs the forces of evil ***
Oc X toffee

Kingdom hearts
Oc x Riku

there is more but i cant think of them at the moment

Resident evil

Days gone
Deacon x oc

Styles/ Types

Reincarnation AU
SoulMate Au ( i love doing these ones)
Royal arranged marriage
Demon king/prince X human princess
Knight X Princess
Vampire X Human
Detective X Client

Fantasy AU

Really Craving at the moment

Star vs the forces of evil ***
My Oc X toffee

pokemon ****
OC X Gary oak

Undertale
sans X OC

Starfox
Wolf X OC

Fairy Tale
OC X Laxus

Resident evil

Days gone
Deacon x oc

Last edited:
^_^ Some Plot/Ideas
Yugioh gx
type: Romance~, Adventure, angst, love affairs, cheating,ooc, time skip
ships: Ayumi( OC) X manjoume Jun , Priscilla Smith(OC) X Manjoume Jun, Priscilla Smith X manjoume Chosaku ( any ships you'd like to add!)

Plot: The events take place years after they graduate Duel Academy. Ayumi Kagura befriended jun when they were both children, They did everything together as best friends should. Unfortunately after a few years she had moved away but they were once again reunited at Duel Academy and became quiet close with each other once again and over those four years developed feelings for each other. Unfortunately the two had never told they others and had split way once again Ayumi going towards her dream of being an Idol and Jun to do his thing. Now years down the line she gets a call from here agent stating that he has a gig for her for an engagement party but was told to not give much details on who it was. Regardless Ayumi agreed to preform for this event being a sucker for love. As she gets there she starts to run into old faces such as Judai Yuki, sho, Ryo, Asuka etc. Confused on why all her old school mates are at the event she finds out that the engagement party is for her childhood friend/Longtime crush Manjoume Jun once he walks through the door with his bride to be on his arm Priscilla Smith who seems like a sweet woman (but underneath is just a cold and conniving as juns older brother chosaku). Once he walks in they are both shocked to see each other. While his older brother chosaku walks over chuckling about how he got great entertainment for the two. He purposely hired her to see them both hurt now what events will happen when they both see each other again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star fox
Type: Romance, hostage, trade, angst, slow burn, eventual love, capter X hostage, beauty and the beast vibes
Ships: Aurora X wolf O Donnell, fox X Krystal, Katt X falco ( any ships you'd like or even if you want to pair with canon let me know!)

Plot: Aurora is a beautiful white wolf with sparkling blue eyes and is the daughter of the king of the planet Elara she is loved and adored by many she always puts everyone before her no matter who they are its just the way she was raised. Unfortunately hard times had come to the planet of Elara between bandits coming to raid them or just attack the citizens for fun. In a desperate attempt Aurora's father king Mathias contacted and begged for Lord O' Donnell to protect the planet since the planet was in his territory. Wolf agrees as long as the king pays the fees. Of course the king accepted thus bringing peace back to the planet. Now years later the planet faces another hardship the king is running out of money and can not continue you to pay wolf and his crew. So when the time comes for Star wolf to come and collect their pay they're met with the king on his knees begging for an extension for the pay. Wolf not caring about the mans pleas takes out his blaster and threatens him to kill him where he stands if he doesn't give the money. Though being told to stay out this business Aurora quickly runs in after over hearing them and stands protectively in front of her father not caring that wolf is a dangerous man. Wolf stays silent and stares at the girl for a moment and smirks respecting the fact she stood her ground to him and tells the king in exchange for not paying he'll take his daughter instead. The king quickly trying to deny him and not wanting to lose his only daughter begs wolf not to take her. Aurora however stands her ground asking wolf to continue to defend the planet if she goes with him and to not harm her father or anyone else. he agrees to takes her away not allowing the king and princess to say goodbye to each other. The king brokenhearted , reach's out to starfox's team begging them to save his daughter from wolf and bring her back to him.

Last edited:
If you don't mind doubling, I would love to play sans for you. A soulmate AU could be really neat and fun with characters from Undertale/Deltarune! I'm a sucker for monsters and romance. :ghostv:

Hello! Hello! looking for some fellow role players to role play with! Don't be shy and hit me up~ here's a few thing about me
You can call me shadow

I'm 26 years old

I try my best to respond quickly

looking for 18+ Role players

i don't mind that ooc chat

some times for role plays I don't mind if we just use the characters from the fandom and do our own thing~

I don't mind doing multiple role plays at once ( for example two different chats going on)

I mainly role play female roles but i'm willing to do male roles as well.

i'm totally down for oc X canon, OC X OC, canon x canon.

I'm cool with doubling

If for a canon character your Oc has a crush on that particular character i'll gladly role play them for you. As long as you do that same for me I just want us to enjoy the roleplays!

I love hearing ideas from everyone if you want to role play a certain fandom or OG.

I'm not going to point out if you make a grammer mistake. I'm not the type of person.

I'm not asking for full paragraphs written because sometimes you just don't know what to say you know? But please write at least one to two sentences if its going to be short.

Go ahead and bring in you're OCs i have plenty myself xD

I love adding romance to roleplays it spices things up a bit

I dont mind doing multiple role plays at once with one person as long as we give love to both role plays!

i also dont mind roleplaying a lot of characters as long as one person isnt roleplaying almost everyone

Fandoms and cravings in bold and with *

Legend of Zelda

Yugioh/ yugioh gx *** ( i have two ideas for this one its a little ooc though has romance in it)
Jun Manjoume/Chazz princeton X OC

Starfox
(always looking for somone to role play wolf!)
OC X Wolf O Donnell

***Undertale
sans X OC

Boko no hero acadamia
Oc X Midoriya

pokemon ****
OC X Shigeru/Gary

Fairy Tale
OC X Laxus

there is more but i cant think of them at the moment

Styles/ Types

Reincarnation AU