• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern on a 1x1 search!

unnie

chunderella
so i was on tumblr and saw a post of rp plots & prompts that made me miss roleplaying forum style so much!
*stops rambling*

Hi there! I'm pretty new to this site but I am no stranger to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying for 5+ years on meez forums but then college happened so I went on a long hiatus and well... I'm back and college-free but that site is pretty dead so it's high time for me to find a new home for roleplaying!

what you can expect from me & things i like & don't:

• Since I've been roleplaying for a couple of years, I can be a casual or detailed rper. I'm pretty flexible when it comes to coming up with replies.
  • Short posts are okay, but one liners aren't.
  • I looooove romance ok... who doesn't? not the forced one though. there's always room for romance to grow.
  • as for genders? well i can do either but i prefer playing both.
  • currently looking for a longterm rp.
  • as for the themes/genres, i normally do romance, realistic/ modern and sometimes action. if you have an interesting plot that is different from the norm i usually do, i'm down to try something new once in a while!

to my future partner:

• i'm a bit rusty and new to this site so please bear with me
  • short posts are okay, but one liners aren't.
  • talk to me! if you have any ideas on how we can make our rp interesting, the flow, sudden plots and all that jazz! communication is key to making rps last! or if you want to abandon our rp if it's not working out then feel free to tell me or if you want to start a new one. I'm all ears.
  • at least reply 1-2x a week! or if you're going away for a while ( or if you're really swamped with work) and can't reply for days at least tell me and i'll do the same.
pairings/ what i'm craving for:

• an rp plot inspired from a korean drama
  • fake engagement
  • best friend x best friend
  • enemies to lovers
  • friends w/ benefits
  • roommates/apartment buddies
  • from ex to lovers again
  • affair
  • bad boy x good girl or vice versa
  • rich x poor
  • student x professor
  • someone in a relationship x ex
  • unplanned pregnancy
  • I'm open to suggestions as well.

I can also pull up some plots I've gathered online. Tell me if you wanna hear them out. I'll gladly post them. :)

PLOTS I'VE COLLATED:
CTTO

SPIES
The guys;; Youre just your average, undercover, government-hired super-assassin accustomed to a life of exotic European locales, flashy sports cars and even flashier women. But when you meet this one girl, a beautiful, fun-loving computer tech recovering from a bad break-up, you find true love...and happily trade your international intrigue for domestic bliss. For a life with her; so you purpose just two months in, and you move with her in a tiny suburb, a few minutes away from her parents.
But, what happens when the people you stopped working for, have you on their next hit list? When you learn who ever kills you gets $20 million? Even worse, the hired killers have been stalking you, the happy couple, for years and could be anyone: friends, neighbors, the grocery store clerk, even that crabby old guy shuffling across the street. Its now that you must run for your life...
The girls;; Your whole life has been a pretty sheltered one. You were always the one whom of which got straight As in class. The one you could find doing volunteer work at any local charity. The ideal student. The geek. The shy one. And you fall for a guy in your college. You stay with him for your whole time in college, and then he breaks up with you! Your shattered. Broken forever possibly. That is, until your parents bring you to Venice and you bump in to this amazing guy. Things move fast with you two; perhaps your soul mates? You get married to this wonderful man, but then suddenly people are trying to kill your husband! People you know! Now add in the fact that your pregnant, and you must decide what is healthy for the baby your husband doesn't even know about... Will you endanger your baby's life, just for the sake of staying with this man? When bullets go flying? (creds: -morbidlyretro)

Will You Still Love Me, Tonorrow?
Anyway, this is an RP about the morning after a drunken hook up.

Girls ;

You've been in love with this guy ever since you started high school, then graudation night, he flirts around with you, whispers sweet nothings into your ear, doesn't leave your side, you're started to have a little buzz, so when he asks you to come upstairs with him, you're a little hesitant but you go up. Well, one thing leads to another and you guys hook up and fall asleep there. The next morning you wake up next to him, and well, the rest is up to you.

Guys ;

You notice this cute girl at grad party. You've seen her around school, always thought she was kinda cute. Well, you were just in the "mood", So... You sweeten her up and get her a little buzzed, at this point, You're pretty wasted and you ask her to come upstairs with you (at this point, you have almost no memory of this) and she agrees. One thing leads to another and things happen. The next morning, you wake up with a major headache and her next to you, Uh oh. Hopefully this doesn't mean commitment.

Drinks
After Muse A loses a bet with friends, they must approach the next person who enters the bar and buy them a drink (no matter who it is). Muse B enters as if on cue and Muse A must follow through, without revealing the terms of the free drink to Muse B.

The Good Samaritan
It’s nearly closing time and Muse A is hammered. Playing the part of good Samaritan, Muse B attempts to get Muse A into a cab home but Muse A can’t coherently give their address, so Muse B takes Muse A home with them instead until Muse A can sober up some.

Can't live without you
Muse A and Muse B find an apartment online that they both love. Though they’re strangers when they sign the lease, they agree to share the place. A few days after the move in, they start to question the arrangement.

Muse A is quiet and neat. Muse B is loud and messy. Muse A has a decent job and pays most of the rent, Muse B recently got fired from their job, hasn’t told Muse A yet, and isn’t in a rush to find a replacement job. Muse A is the responsible type, and Muse B couldn’t take care of a goldfish. Muse A likes their privacy and Muse B is happy walking around the apartment half-naked and entering their roommate’s space without knocking. They hardly agree on anything, from what to order for dinner to what temperature to keep the thermostat on. Just when Muse A is reaching their breaking point and on the verge of giving up the apartment they love to move back home because Muse B is driving them crazy and they can’t keep up with bills on their own, Muse A suffers a major setback/loss and Muse B is the only person who understands/can help them get through it.
Plot 118: Moving In

It’s moving day for Muse A and Muse B, best friends since primary school who’ve finally saved up enough to rent their own apartment in a nice part of the city. Fully embracing their independence, the excited pair decide to move their stuff without the assistance of a professional moving company. The roomies’ plans go awry when their couch gets lodged in the apartment doorway, blocking entrance into their box-cluttered place and access to the other side of the hall. Muse A and Muse B try every trick up their sleeve to get the couch to budge, but they’re not successful. Muse C and Muse D, renters on the other side of the hall, encounter their struggling neighbors at the top of the steps (and the hunk of furniture obstructing their path). Muse C and Muse D offer assistance and eventually manage to get the couch into the apartment.

Grateful, Muse A and Muse B invite their friendly neighbors over. Muse A and Muse C are flirtatious from the get-go, while Muse B and Muse D can’t help but roll their eyes at their respective roommates. Muse A and Muse C rush into a fling based on their physical attraction to one another, but they end up having terrible chemistry once the deed is done. It’s very awkward and sometimes even tense between them when they bump into the other in the hall. Muse B and Muse D, however, develop a genuine liking for one another that seems like it might turn into something more over time. In the meantime, they take great pleasure in forcing their discordant roommates together every chance they get.

temporarily closing this because i'm scared of committing to too many roleplays!
let's try again next time <3

Last edited:
I’d love to to read your plots send them my way if you’d like!

Hey, I think it would be super interesting if we did like a student x professor and affair mix? If not, I'd still really like to RP with you!

so i was on tumblr and saw a post of rp plots & prompts that made me miss roleplaying forum style so much!
*stops rambling*

Hi there! I'm pretty new to this site but I am no stranger to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying for 5+ years on meez forums but then college happened so I went on a long hiatus and well... I'm back and college-free but that site is pretty dead so it's high time for me to find a new home for roleplaying!

what you can expect from me & things i like & don't:

• Since I've been roleplaying for a couple of years, I can be a casual or detailed rper. I'm pretty flexible when it comes to coming up with replies.
  • Short posts are okay, but one liners aren't.
  • I looooove romance ok... who doesn't? not the forced one though. there's always room for romance to grow.
  • as for genders? well i can do either but i prefer playing both.
  • currently looking for a longterm rp.
  • as for the themes/genres, i normally do romance, realistic/ modern and sometimes action. if you have an interesting plot that is different from the norm i usually do, i'm down to try something new once in a while!

to my future partner:

• i'm a bit rusty and new to this site so please bear with me
  • short posts are okay, but one liners aren't.
  • talk to me! if you have any ideas on how we can make our rp interesting, the flow, sudden plots and all that jazz! communication is key to making rps last! or if you want to abandon our rp if it's not working out then feel free to tell me or if you want to start a new one. I'm all ears.
  • at least reply 1-2x a week! or if you're going away for a while ( or if you're really swamped with work) and can't reply for days at least tell me and i'll do the same.
pairings/ what i'm craving for:

• an rp plot inspired from a korean drama
  • fake engagement
  • best friend x best friend
  • enemies to lovers
  • friends w/ benefits
  • roommates/apartment buddies
  • from ex to lovers again
  • affair
  • bad boy x good girl or vice versa
  • rich x poor
  • student x professor
  • someone in a relationship x ex
  • unplanned pregnancy
  • I'm open to suggestions as well.

I can also pull up some plots I've gathered online. Tell me if you wanna hear them out. I'll gladly post them. :)

PLOTS I'VE COLLATED:
CTTO

SPIES
The guys;; Youre just your average, undercover, government-hired super-assassin accustomed to a life of exotic European locales, flashy sports cars and even flashier women. But when you meet this one girl, a beautiful, fun-loving computer tech recovering from a bad break-up, you find true love...and happily trade your international intrigue for domestic bliss. For a life with her; so you purpose just two months in, and you move with her in a tiny suburb, a few minutes away from her parents.
But, what happens when the people you stopped working for, have you on their next hit list? When you learn who ever kills you gets $20 million? Even worse, the hired killers have been stalking you, the happy couple, for years and could be anyone: friends, neighbors, the grocery store clerk, even that crabby old guy shuffling across the street. Its now that you must run for your life...
The girls;; Your whole life has been a pretty sheltered one. You were always the one whom of which got straight As in class. The one you could find doing volunteer work at any local charity. The ideal student. The geek. The shy one. And you fall for a guy in your college. You stay with him for your whole time in college, and then he breaks up with you! Your shattered. Broken forever possibly. That is, until your parents bring you to Venice and you bump in to this amazing guy. Things move fast with you two; perhaps your soul mates? You get married to this wonderful man, but then suddenly people are trying to kill your husband! People you know! Now add in the fact that your pregnant, and you must decide what is healthy for the baby your husband doesn't even know about... Will you endanger your baby's life, just for the sake of staying with this man? When bullets go flying? (creds: -morbidlyretro)

Will You Still Love Me, Tonorrow?
Anyway, this is an RP about the morning after a drunken hook up.

Girls ;

You've been in love with this guy ever since you started high school, then graudation night, he flirts around with you, whispers sweet nothings into your ear, doesn't leave your side, you're started to have a little buzz, so when he asks you to come upstairs with him, you're a little hesitant but you go up. Well, one thing leads to another and you guys hook up and fall asleep there. The next morning you wake up next to him, and well, the rest is up to you.

Guys ;

You notice this cute girl at grad party. You've seen her around school, always thought she was kinda cute. Well, you were just in the "mood", So... You sweeten her up and get her a little buzzed, at this point, You're pretty wasted and you ask her to come upstairs with you (at this point, you have almost no memory of this) and she agrees. One thing leads to another and things happen. The next morning, you wake up with a major headache and her next to you, Uh oh. Hopefully this doesn't mean commitment.

Drinks
After Muse A loses a bet with friends, they must approach the next person who enters the bar and buy them a drink (no matter who it is). Muse B enters as if on cue and Muse A must follow through, without revealing the terms of the free drink to Muse B.

The Good Samaritan
It’s nearly closing time and Muse A is hammered. Playing the part of good Samaritan, Muse B attempts to get Muse A into a cab home but Muse A can’t coherently give their address, so Muse B takes Muse A home with them instead until Muse A can sober up some.

Can't live without you
Muse A and Muse B find an apartment online that they both love. Though they’re strangers when they sign the lease, they agree to share the place. A few days after the move in, they start to question the arrangement.

Muse A is quiet and neat. Muse B is loud and messy. Muse A has a decent job and pays most of the rent, Muse B recently got fired from their job, hasn’t told Muse A yet, and isn’t in a rush to find a replacement job. Muse A is the responsible type, and Muse B couldn’t take care of a goldfish. Muse A likes their privacy and Muse B is happy walking around the apartment half-naked and entering their roommate’s space without knocking. They hardly agree on anything, from what to order for dinner to what temperature to keep the thermostat on. Just when Muse A is reaching their breaking point and on the verge of giving up the apartment they love to move back home because Muse B is driving them crazy and they can’t keep up with bills on their own, Muse A suffers a major setback/loss and Muse B is the only person who understands/can help them get through it.
Plot 118: Moving In

It’s moving day for Muse A and Muse B, best friends since primary school who’ve finally saved up enough to rent their own apartment in a nice part of the city. Fully embracing their independence, the excited pair decide to move their stuff without the assistance of a professional moving company. The roomies’ plans go awry when their couch gets lodged in the apartment doorway, blocking entrance into their box-cluttered place and access to the other side of the hall. Muse A and Muse B try every trick up their sleeve to get the couch to budge, but they’re not successful. Muse C and Muse D, renters on the other side of the hall, encounter their struggling neighbors at the top of the steps (and the hunk of furniture obstructing their path). Muse C and Muse D offer assistance and eventually manage to get the couch into the apartment.

Grateful, Muse A and Muse B invite their friendly neighbors over. Muse A and Muse C are flirtatious from the get-go, while Muse B and Muse D can’t help but roll their eyes at their respective roommates. Muse A and Muse C rush into a fling based on their physical attraction to one another, but they end up having terrible chemistry once the deed is done. It’s very awkward and sometimes even tense between them when they bump into the other in the hall. Muse B and Muse D, however, develop a genuine liking for one another that seems like it might turn into something more over time. In the meantime, they take great pleasure in forcing their discordant roommates together every chance they get.

Hi I'm interested in your plots Drinks or Good Samaritan. What gender pairings do you do?

Hello there! I’d love to do a couple of those vague plots at the top of your post, if you’re still interested! I can shoot you a pm if you’d like, or you can pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back