Chitchat Omg I just read a fanfic of what Iraq probably does to Americans. Traumatized. Completely.

I don’t wanna tell you exactly, mia, cause I’m afraid you might turn me over to a mental asylum lol. omg I’m scared to say the name cause I’m afraid y’all are gonna be like “OMG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!”

But I’ll tell u what it had. It had this one female who worked for the ncis, who took a mission to Israel, but she got captured, and she was tortured in undescrible ways, more like interrogation to the maximum. Like...”he slid the 2 knives down my thighs.” Now it affirms why you mustn’t travel to Iraq.

Actually, it’s Called the endless degrees of torture.

I don’t wanna tell you exactly, mia, cause I’m afraid you might turn me over to a mental asylum lol. omg I’m scared to say the name cause I’m afraid y’all are gonna be like “OMG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!”

But I’ll tell u what it had. It had this one female who worked for the ncis, who took a mission to Israel, but she got captured, and she was tortured in undescrible ways, more like interrogation to the maximum. Like...”he slid the 2 knives down my thighs.” Now it affirms why you mustn’t travel to Iraq.

It gets worse if you look into what actually happened/is happening in Iraq

Ikr. But for some reason my fascination with me wanting to see people being interrogated bloomed when I first saw Kanan from Star Wars Rebels being interrogated. GOSH. STOP SCREAMING. But, in another way, it also relieved my trauma from the reading of it. Since I like people getting hurt for some reason...

Unfortunately, there are quite a few things that occur across the world that shatter the Geneva convention in all sorts of ways -- some acceptable as religious practice like honor killings.

It's education and knowledge of knowing such evil and prepare, and better to know then to ignore.

I didn’t read the 1&2 pages. Neither the warnings. I didn’t even read the strappedo part on page 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back