• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
sorry my phone broke and didnt realise this started , I'll get working on a post :) and yeah maybe just have them meet in the rp because i cant think of anything right now haha Trignome Trignome

I'll get some replies up in a moment, I can't find my glasses so the keyboard is kinda blurry :p

Misty Gray Misty Gray Oh, shit sorry! I was working on my post in a separate document and your post only showed up after the page refreshed when I posted my own response. If you'd prefer, I can fix my post to match yours. But it will have to be later this evening...I'm very sorry about this.

Misty Gray Misty Gray Oh, shit sorry! I was working on my post in a separate document and your post only showed up after the page refreshed when I posted my own response. If you'd prefer, I can fix my post to match yours. But it will have to be later this evening...I'm very sorry about this.
No, your post is perfectly fine. Either of you can just mingle that information in at an appropriate time. I just didn't want you guys to think I was ignoring your characters.

No, your post is perfectly fine. Either of you can just mingle that information in at an appropriate time. I just didn't want you guys to think I was ignoring your characters.

Okay, I understand. I wasn't sure if that was information you wanted our characters to know, if it was a specific way you wanted the scene to play out for overarching plot purposes.

Thank you for the clarification! I will include the plot-relevant info in my next post.

"Happy" haha.
I'll write up all my replies when I get on my computer. How are you guys today?

I'm good. Just at the cinema now waiting for the film to start. I'll be able to post in 3-4 hours. How are you Foxy Foxy ?

If anyone has a character who they want me to give them something to do let me know. I can think of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back