• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Omegaverse (MxM) Seeking

savored

Player 1 connecting...
Hello~!
I'm seeking someone to start up an A/B/O Universe RP, preferable MxM.
I have quite a few different ways the RP could turn, but i'm always open to hearing some other ideas:
  • In a world where omegas are considered elite for their intelligence and gracefulness, alphas are often used as slaves and pets, merely utilized for their strength. Many even use their alphas for fighting, a sign of high status. A princely omega (Character A) will fall in love with his alpha (Character B) and they will need to navigate their relationship through society's watching eyes.
  • Omega Yandere that tries so very hard to attract “their” Alpha Darling. Stealing their scent from their house to make sure that any other Alphas understand that they already have someone. The Omega taking advantage of their Darling’s hormones, manipulating the alpha's possessive instincts and forcing them to show them off, putting them self in danger so their alpha protect them
  • Typical Alpha/Omega pairing with plenty of fluff
  • Any other ideas!
Some info on me:
  • I usually respond every other day, at the very least
  • I'm open to Rping multiple characters, so we can have a bit more detail in our RP
  • I don't mind if you post from 1 sentence to 10 paragraphs, as long as you're putting things into the RP!
PM me if you're interested

Last edited:
I may be interested in a fantasy one with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back