• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

reachforthesky145

just a starstrucken dreamer
7bbb8d2ca92a9dcdb6bdab7d56cc9b80.jpg

"Wisdom's daughter walks alone. The mark of Athen burns through Rome." - Rick Riordan

Hello, hello, hello! Welcome, all mortals, heroes, demigods, Gods, and Goddesses alike! As the name implies, I am looking for a Greek God/Goddess AU! I am in a plethora of fandoms and would love to incorporate one of these fandoms into a roleplay of Olympic size proportions! A bit about me, I am a graduate student (so no worries about me being under 18) who also works. However, with that said, I am currently taking a break from my studies for the summer and I am fairly active! I prefer roleplays with details and adventure! I value quality over quantity, which means as long as the story is being progressed with every reply, I could care less about the character count. Just so long as I have something to reply with! I have little to no triggers, which means I have no issue with gore content. I am a huge Greek mythology nerd, and Olympus was far from peachy. I am also open to other AUs within the fandoms mentioned below, so don't hesitate to ask!

Some of the things I am looking for in a partner are:
  1. Must be doubling friendly! I am happy to play ANY character from the fandoms I have mentioned, and we can do multiple fandoms combined into one world! However, I will not double as an OC. I very much prefer to double as a canon character, so I have a set background from which I can play the character.
  2. Must be over 18! Sorry, no exceptions.
  3. Must be semi to very active. I COMPLETELY understand being busy, and life comes first! All I ask is you let me know if you are going to be busy. I believe that ghosting is very rude. If you lose interest or dislike an idea, we can be adults here. Just let me know! It's not a big deal!
  4. I love collaboration, OC talks, visuals, etc. So if you do as well, a major plus!
  5. Looking for long-term partners! With that said, if you get tired of our current plot, we can totally make a new one!
  6. Prefer to be on discord as it's a lot easier for me to check notifications!
  7. More than anything- Looking for a friend! Just want someone respectful and courteous! I am very invested into RPs and only take a few on a time!

Fandoms I am a part of:
  1. Marvel
  2. Supernatural
  3. Twilight
  4. The Walking Dead
  5. Yellowstone
  6. Reign
  7. Scandal
  8. Crimson Peak
  9. Gotham/ DC
  10. Vampire Diaries
  11. AHS
  12. Game of Thrones
  13. 1883
  14. Once Upon a Time
  15. The Witcher
  16. Bridgerton

*In no particular order! I'd honestly love something Marvel, Twilight/ TVD!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back