• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

elytra

a beetle may or may not be inferior to a man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1641842412471.png
⭒❃.✮:▹ Introduction

Hey there! I'm Ollie (22, any pronouns) and this is my plot-based search thread. If you're looking for premade characters I have, please stop by my other search here! This thread will be a masterlist of plots I've gathered over the years and would love to roleplay. I'm also open to hearing plots created by others, though reserve the right to say no, and to making a plot up from scratch or mixing some plots together! If we've rped before and fell out of touch for whatever reason, don't be afraid to reach out. I don't mind trying again!

A little about me: I'm a multi-para roleplayer (3+ paragraphs per post, 500+ words) who writes in 3rd person past tense. My reply times vary, but recently I've been able to swing multiple times a week, sometimes even multiple times a day. I do not expect this sort of speed from my partners and will touch upon that in the next section! I love OOC conversation and things such as making playlists and memes, but can go without. I enjoy playing multiple characters in a plot though thats not needed either! I'm very easy with things like that. Plots can be romantic or platonic; if romantic, I enjoy any types of pairings, though prefer m//, f//, and nb/a to m/f. If you have any other questions about me, please feel free to ask! If I do not respond for 3 days OOC or 10 days IC, please poke me; I can be forgetful and try to avoid ghosting!

About you: When it comes to partners, I don't have many rules! I'll write with people of any gender and the like (though would prefer 16+ at minimum, if not fully 18+, age wise for more serious plots). All I ask is that people be open to plotting with me and can write at least two paragraphs per post on average; I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity and understand some posts may call for a smaller wordcount, while others may call for a larger one! Speed-wise, I understand that roleplay is a hobby and that real life comes first, so please never feel rushed to get back to me or write a reply. If you reply every day, awesome! If you're more of a once-a-week or once-every-two-weeks person, that's cool too. Just keep me updated if you can and we're all good. I am ghost friendly; a warning is appreciated, but not needed!

If interested in writing with me, please pm me with a short intro about yourself, what plots you're interested in, and any ideas you might have! If you can't pm yet, no worries. You can post in this thread and I can send the first message! Just be aware I will delete messages in order to keep this thread neat and tidy.

Onto the plots! A lot of the longer, more intricate plots are of my own creation; please keep that in mind and don't take them from me. Otherwise, I will be super sad. Smaller prompts- like pairings or basic set-ups -are completely up for others to use, though.

⭒❃.✮:▹ Plots

*Bolded are roles I'd prefer to play; I am willing to play the other role in most cases, though; more stars, more interest (1-4) within the cravings tab
New
A snowy exploration plot; a research team or general exploration team travels into unknown, snowy terrain and faces unexpected dangers (supernatural? straight survival? lots of choices!)

Scifi horror where a team researching an unknown portion of space ends up losing contact and gets stranded.

Craving
A snowy exploration plot; a research team or general exploration team travels into unknown, snowy terrain and faces unexpected dangers (supernatural? straight survival? lots of choices!) **

Scifi horror where a team researching an unknown portion of space ends up losing contact and gets stranded. **

Spooky horror/suspense story taking place in an archive (TMA, Archive 81, etc inspired) ***

Creature Feature-like horror story, or a horror story in liminal spaces (more fleshed out ideas available for this one, just ask!) ***

After a plane crash, a group finds themselves tending to their injured and having to find shelter in the vast forest they've found themselves in. However, it appears that surviving the elements and each other aren't the only problems they face; something in the woods seems like it doesn't want to let them leave. (Horror wilderness survival plot, something supernatural is afoot) ****

Character A leaves their home on a boat for whatever reason (fishing, visiting someone, etc), but when the boat gets turned around, the boat has to dock at an unknown island town. Soon, the people from the boat find out that something is terribly wrong with the island, as the people who are there are all like them: people who traveled, got lost, and landed on the island in attempts to get fuel, food, etc. The island somehow prevents them from leaving; any boats that leave turn right back up at the docks, and any attempt to get to the other side of the island- through a forested area -fails, with either the people returning due to roadblocks or going missing. Character B is a member of the town that got there earlier than Character A. (POSSIBLE MULTI-CHARACTER PLOT) ****

College Student (Villain) x College Student (Hero) **

Janitor x Mad Scientist/Villain ****

Mad Scientist x The Postman Who Keeps Having to Deliver These Insane Packages Containing Things the Mad Scientist Uses *

Supervillain x the hero's 'guy-in-the-chair' *

Character A is a well-known hero/supervillain. Character B is someone who 'doesn't keep up with superhero stuff' and has no idea who the hell A is, despite everyone else knowing. A is baffled about this civilian and how no matter how many times they run into each other, B can't seem to get who they are correct, constantly mistaking them for other heros/villains and things along the lines of that. ****

A colony ship is on a mission to reach a new, possibly inhabitable planet in lieu of Earth dying. On the way, someone begins to try and sabotage the mission, along with other weird sci-fi happenings. ****

A mystery taking place in a time travel agency that deals with making sure nothing- and, by extension, no one -is messing up the time-line beyond repair. Someone starts sabotaging missions as well as things within the organization that, if they hadn't been stopped or fixed, would be disastrous. The sabotages continue happening more often and getting worse. **

A research group in a station down in the deep ocean get stuck there and discover they aren't the only ones in the base (Alien-like horror plot) ***

Crime/Mystery
Detective x Detective

All I wanted was a nice vacation to a secluded resort but now people are mysteriously dying and I'm fairly sure these aren't accidents. You're in the neighboring room and you can bet your sweet ass that I'm not staying in my room alone because sorry I like life.

Character A is a well known detective in the 1930s. They get called into a lot of cases, but lately has been getting more gruesome ones that are harder to solve. They all seem to be connected, but how is the question. The other is how Character B fits in, as they have been seen on all the scenes of such crimes.

Character A is an assassin. They're used to going in, getting a job done, and leaving without anyone else figuring out what happened. Unfortunately, their plans keep getting thwarted by a civilian that seems to know their every move. Character B is able to keep A's targets alive in a pacifist manner every single time, and A isn't sure how the hell they do it.

A bunch of people, 17 to 22 in terms of age, find themselves stuck in a boarding school of sorts without any memory. The staff claims that its so they can heal from a disease, which is tracked by a white band on their wrist, but there seems to be more going on. Once people in the Afterlife program begin to die mysteriously, it becomes apparent that something must be done.

A group of people wake up on an island with no memories and nothing with them but the clothes on their back (which have their names, supposedly, sewn into the collar) and a seemingly random item next to them. The island is uninhabited, it seems, but when explored different things- possibly clues to why the people are there -are found, like hidden supplies and messages. Tensions rise as time goes on, and strange disasters keep occurring, like out-of-the-blue shark attacks and storms. (Based off the show I-Land, where a bunch of prisoners have their memories taken from them and are placed in a simulation of an island to see if nurture wins out over nature and they can redeem themselves while someone on the outside tries to sabotage the experiment, which has major consequences since if you die in the simulation, you die outside it as well. Great concept, terrible show, so I'm stealing it)

Detective x Forensic Medical Examiner

Character A is the town outcast that is the sole returnee of a series of kidnappings that took place in a small town back when they were a kid. Character B seeks them out after someone close to them goes missing because they think Character A is involved in some way. (small town mystery possibly involving supernatural things)

Character A booked a AirBNB for the night. Unfortunately, when they get there, it turns out they aren't the only one that did- Character B is adamant they too booked the house, and they have the email to back it up. After coming to an uneasy acceptance of the situation, the two find the booking issue may have not been on accident, and there may be more to the house than meets the eye.

Supernatural/Magic
Werewolf x Vampire

Witch x Witch Hunter

Supernatural Being x Hunter

Paranormal Investigator x Paranormal Creature

Viral Ghost Hunter x Human/Non-human Co-star

We live in a world where the greek gods are real and you went and got yourself cursed and now I have to go on a fucking quest to sort this shit out why do I love you again?

So technically I'm not actually able to do magic but some how I got into a wizarding school and have to act like I can actually do stuff and I slipped up so now you know that I can't actual do real magic please help me.

I'm the hero of prophecy that everyone thinks is going to save the world, but I'm avoiding it best I can, so can you PLEASE stop BOTHERING ME ABOUT IT

In order to avoid a blizzard, the mayor of a small town has to sacrifice to the Snow Demons

Character A runs a haunted flower shop. Character B is the mischievous ghost that haunts said shop. Character B seems to think that Character A is the one that killed them, and that’s why they’ve set out to make Character A miserable. Character A knows that they haven’t killed anyone, thank you very much, and they set out to find who dunnit.

Character A has been losing a lot of stuff, lately. Actually, everything from their jacket to their extra buttons has just up and gone. Character B, a fairy-like creature currently residing in the basement of the house, seems to be the cause of it. But Character A can’t figure out why Character B is even here in the first place, or what they need all this stuff for.

Character A is a witch. Unfortunately, they’re a witch without a familiar. So, they set out to find one. Character B is one demon they come across, but seems to have no interest in helping them out. Character A tries to convince them

Character A is a mermaid who is super inquisitive and ended up getting trapped in a hidden tidal pool after high tide. Character B is the fisherman that finds them.

A group of 6 miners(can be adjusted) get trapped in an abandoned mine. While finding a way to escape, they must survive the dangers that have risen up over time, as well as a malevolent spirit that uses their fears against them.

After a camper disappears from Sunny Shores camp, a few campers band together to figure out what happened to him, and to find out what is causing the weird happenings around the lake.

The Inn-Between is an inn found on the plane between life and death. Like purgatory, it is where lost souls go when they can't move on. The employees try their best to make sure everyone gets a chance at the afterlife.

In a modern day world filled with elves and dwarves and other fantasy beings, Geocaching has become popular. However, it is different from OUR version of geocaching. This is a dangerous, competitive sport. Those who play are like celebrities, taking on quests from the geocache app and going to the dangerous dungeons and areas where the caches are hidden. The rewards? For one, any object put into the caches will have a magical property when retrieved by the next group. The other is, if you become good enough, you will be entered in the championship, to compete against other players and teams for a generous cash prize.

Magic is banned. That has been a rule for many, many years. The only people allowed to use magic are the three heroes, raised from childhood to wield artifacts that are able to bond with someone. These people are trained to be heroes, and to bring the artifacts to their proper temples, never to be used again til the next batch of 'heroes' comes along. A petty thief accidentally ends up stealing one of the artifacts, the Book of Knowledge, and bonding with it, so its intended wielder no longer can.

The gods are gone. All that's left of them are god stones, scattered across the land, filled with power that could kill anyone that attempted to use them. This has caused issues. The land below the floating islands is now flooded, and all the poor, unfortunate people are stuck in a dangerous, watery apocalypse. Meanwhile, the floating islands are faltering, beginning to fail. Sky travel, by air ships, is now very dangerous without the help of the wind god. However, when an inventor is captured by a band of pirates, its found that they have found a way to wield the power of the god stone of wind through a machine they built.

Character A is a talented wizard that is trying to get into S.E.W, the Society of Esteemed Wizards. Unfortunately, they get noticed by the royal family, and hired to do damage control for Character B, the royal magician, who is extremely powerful, but can't cast a single spell to save their life without something going wrong.

Modern-magic setting where a group of people of different skillsets are brought together in order to take part in a heist.

Character a is ghost hunter who does vlogs and such to upload to youtube/a blog, traveling around to different 'haunted' locations and such to get more content. Character b is their co-host/camera person, but may not be entirely human, which comes to light as more strange things start happening on their trips.

Spooky horror/suspense story taking place in an archive (TMA, Archive 81, etc inspired)

Creature Feature-like horror story, or a horror story in liminal spaces (more fleshed out ideas available for this one, just ask!)

Death is governed by not the grim reaper, but a bunch of desk workers who decide how and when someone dies from the safety of their office rather than going out and doing it by hand. When one mortal person just seems to avoid every death they input for them, one of the desk works has to actually go to the mortal world and see what's going on and fix it.

Characters A & B get trapped in a superstore (think IKEA) afterhours separately for whatever reason; maybe on a dare, maybe because they needed a place to sleep, etc. Much to their misfortune, they find that things aren't going to be as easy as just settling in for the night. Something else is in the store with them.

After a plane crash, a group finds themselves tending to their injured and having to find shelter in the vast forest they've found themselves in. However, it appears that surviving the elements and each other aren't the only problems they face; something in the woods seems like it doesn't want to let them leave. (Horror wilderness survival plot, something supernatural is afoot)

Character A is a fairly well-off human who spends their time working to maintain a pristine image in the public eye. Character B is the shapeshifter that has been using Character A's face in order to go partying, among other things, causing quite the ruckus since no one can differentiate the two. Character A finds a way to confront B about this to try and come to some sort of conclusion so they can save their reputation. (A can know about the supernatural, or maybe not! Up for discussion and debate)

Character A leaves their home on a boat for whatever reason (fishing, visiting someone, etc), but when the boat gets turned around, the boat has to dock at an unknown island town. Soon, the people from the boat find out that something is terribly wrong with the island, as the people who are there are all like them: people who traveled, got lost, and landed on the island in attempts to get fuel, food, etc. The island somehow prevents them from leaving; any boats that leave turn right back up at the docks, and any attempt to get to the other side of the island- through a forested area -fails, with either the people returning due to roadblocks or going missing. Character B is a member of the town that got there earlier than Character A. (POSSIBLE MULTI-CHARACTER PLOT)

Fae x Royal

Changeling-Who-Doesn't-Know-They're-A-Changeling x Human

Fae x Person-Who-Managed-To-Trick-Them-Into-A-Favor

Selkie x Person-Who-Didn't-Know-They-Were-A-Selkie-And-Returned-Their-Coat

After the apocalypse hit, most survivors who remained were supernatural creatures of some sort. Humans became incredibly scarce and further, incredibly important; seeing as their blood and souls are vital to the survival of some of the supernatural beings, their newfound rarity made things difficult. Character A is a supernatural being trying to make their way through the post-apocalyptic world and Character B is the human-in-hiding they accidentally stumble upon.

Character A is a real-estate agent who always ends up with haunted, supernatural, or generally fucked up locations but out of personal integrity goes about trying to sell them anyway, whether they believe in the supernatural or just think the houses really need repairs. Character B can be anyone, ranging from a ghost haunting A, A's partner in business (possibly supernatural), or even a customer looking for a new place to live. (Lovingly calling this one 'surreal estate')

Character A is a baker, except they put a little bit of magic into their goods for those who need it. B is a unassuming customer who doesn't know about magic and wanted a normal baked good but, due to a mix up, gets something enchanted. Both have to deal with the consequences.

Superhero/Villain
Superhero x Villain

College Student (Villain) x College Student (Hero)

Journalist x Super Villain

Janitor x Mad Scientist/Villain

Oblivious Detective x Villain

Mad Scientist x The Postman Who Keeps Having to Deliver These Insane Packages Containing Things the Mad Scientist Uses

Supervillain x (ADULT) Hero Sidekick (specified because I don't want any age gap stuff)

Supervillain x Random Civilian That Won't Stop Showing Up At Their Crimes

Supervillain x the hero's 'guy-in-the-chair'

Character A is a well-known hero/supervillain. Character B is someone who 'doesn't keep up with superhero stuff' and has no idea who the hell A is, despite everyone else knowing. A is baffled about this civilian and how no matter how many times they run into each other, B can't seem to get who they are correct, constantly mistaking them for other heros/villains and things along the lines of that.

Nautical
Lighthouse Keeper x Sailor

Siren x Lighthouse Keeper

Amnesiac x Sailor

Amnesiac x Lighthouse Keeper

Mermaid/Selkie/Siren x Sailor

Stowaway x Sailor

Fisherman x Sea-Bound Monster Hunter

Siren and asexual pirate who doesn’t understand why all his crew are losing their shit that person has a nice voice sure but what the fuck is happening

A crew is brought together to explore the mysterious fog that has rolled in far off from the coast and has seemed to show no signs of leaving, where many ships and people have gone missing without a word. Each crew member has different motivations for the trip, some that may clash on the weeks-long journey, especially when things go sour.

A lone lighthouse keeper, character a, finds an amnesiac, character b, on the shores of where their post is stationed. Unsure what to do, character a brings b inside and helps bring them back to health. Unbeknownst to possibly both of them, b may be harboring a dangerous secret.

Character a's sibling/family member/lover/whatever went out to sea a year ago and, a month into their journey, fell out of contact and went missing. Distraught, character a pays a ships captain, character b, an extremely large sum of money to take them on the same path their loved one followed in hopes of finding them.

Character A is known for being a bad omen for ships they set foot on; at first, they bring great fortune to the vessel, but it always in the boat sinking and every but them dying. They end up on the ship of Character B somehow- Character B can be a pirate who attacks the ship A was on and keeps them captive without knowing who they are, or perhaps a captain that doesn't believe in the curse or thinks they can outrun it and get the good fortune without all the downsides. ****

Scifi
Ship AI x Captain

Hotspots are pocket dimensions that can be accessed from a set point in every dimension. They allow dimension hoppers to travel to whatever dimension and time period they like, simply having to go in and then exit, appearing at the same point they entered each time. These are managed by the Hotspot Association, which is a strict organization. However, one of the hotspots is extremely different. It's a convenience store.

In the future, almost everything has died out. All thats left down on planets are ruins of past civilizations. Any living organisms, alien or human, now are on scavenger ships, flying the universe without purpose. The catch is, however, that none of them know what happened, and why all society has been wiped from existence.

After a dimension hop gone wrong, a crew crash lands in the past. They soon realize that they have altered the time line, and that they are what society viewed as the greek gods.

Empyrea-12 is the most well known prison in the galaxies. Its basically its own planet, with its own system of gravity that can be shut on and off. However, its also built ontop of layers of OLD prisons that were used in the past; levels that are now abandoned and left to disrepair. After being falsely accused due to some devious plot, [ character ] finds themselves in what is known as the 'depths', on the run from the guards with several others, some of whom are legitimate criminals that were there for good reason.

In a futuristic world, a planet is covered in biopyramids where everyone lives. Each one is separated into a different sort of 'biome', with different ways of life such as cities and ranches, with different ways to get energy, such as solar and steam, and it's hard to get between pyramids due to strict laws. When a company start distributing 'Liquid Luck', a substance that makes you extremely lucky for a set amount of time but comes with the downside of being addictive, the pyramid system as a whole starts to fall apart, due to various reasons.

A colony ship is on a mission to reach a new, possibly inhabitable planet in lieu of Earth dying. On the way, someone begins to try and sabotage the mission, along with other weird sci-fi happenings.

The year is 3099, and space travel is now a common thing among the population. Aliens are well known, many worlds have been explored, and society is thriving. A group of mercenaries-turned-interstellar-search-and-rescue are sent to an abandoned planet to find the crew of a research vessel that hasn’t checked in for a few days. Instead of finding the crew, they end up unearthing a secret that they could kill them if anyone found out, but could destroy entire planets if kept under wraps.

In an alternate version of the 80s where technology has advanced further than it has in our world, mysterious sci-fi happenings begin to occur within the city that sits atop a Loop, which is a large particle accelerator that is responsible for this leap in technological advancements.

A mystery taking place in a time travel agency that deals with making sure nothing- and, by extension, no one -is messing up the time-line beyond repair. Someone starts sabotaging missions as well as things within the organization that, if they hadn't been stopped or fixed, would be disastrous. The sabotages continue happening more often and getting worse.

Character A is stuck in a time loop and has been for some time. They end up meeting and interacting with Character B, who they have never seen before (odd for the loop) and who doesn't seem to be aware of the time loop in general. The next go around, Character B remembers everything, and every loop since that point has something changing in some way- colors of different objects change, people say things slightly different from how they did the last go around, and more. The changes start getting more severe as time goes on, and it becomes clear that fixing the loop is more urgent than it was before.

Character A signed up for a experiment where scientists are trying to connect two people's minds through lucid dreaming. They were assured they would be able to be woken up any time they wanted by saying a key phrase, but soon they find themselves stuck in their dreamscape with Character B and unable to get out. Not only that, but things are continuously going wrong, raising the question of whether or not getting hurt in your dreams affects you in the real world. (basically: spooky horror happening in dreams to allow for cool, weird landscapes/settings)

A research group in a station down in the deep ocean get stuck there and discover they aren't the only ones in the base (Alien-like horror plot)

Scifi horror where a team researching an unknown portion of space ends up losing contact and gets stranded.

Apocalyptic
General apocalypse plot. Give me survival! Multiple characters with differing viewpoints on the situation and different skills! Drama (between the cause of the apocalypse, the other survivors, etc)! People scrapping by by being creative with the resources they have! Roadtrip vibes but horror!

After dozens of volcanoes erupt in a single day, the sky is blotted out by volcanic ash. With no sunlight, the earth begins to freeze.

Stuck on a bus when the zombie apocalypse started, the Hillsdale Hornets, a highschool baseball team, must learn that teamwork isn't only important to the game. Their survival might now depend on it.

After the plantpocalypse starts, the city of Thornburrow is sectioned off, leaving the survivors to die. After 2 years, a group bands together to find out what caused it.

A lighthouse caretaker is stuck down in a flooded apocalyptic world, making sure that their lighthouse is always running for the safety of others. They must do this no matter what, and they face various problems, including storms and angered sea monsters. The second character could be anything really, from a sailor to another caretaker.

In the future, the earth has been completely flooded. What remains of humanity is left in Docks, which are floating, leveled spaces. Each dock extends downwards to around 200 floors, with the lower levels being submerged in complete darkness, making sunlight a commodity. The lowest levels are host to the Afflicted, people with abilities that have, unfortunately, effected their health enough that the usefulness of said abilities are overlooked and the people are, for the most part, shunned. When someone starts sabotaging one of the Docks, blame quickly falls on those who are in the lower levels. (like snowpiercer but make the train a floating structure, make the snow into the flooding of the earth, and give some people powers)

The world of the fae and the world of mortals used to be separate, but due to an unknown disaster, they began to bleed over into one another. Magic has had a catastrophic effect on the human realm, mutating wildlife and landscapes, and the world has fallen into a state of disarray. (Magic apocalypse with possibility for fae characters)

Character A wakes up one morning to find everyone gone. Nothing else has changed, though; the world seems perfectly normal otherwise. After a while of searching, they give up on finding anyone else. Enter Character B, the only other person who seems to be around and one who is hiding something, at that.

A story surrounding the members of a radio station once some sort of apocalypse hits (aliens, zombies, etc), regarding them trying to keep it up and running for whoever is still out there.

Slice of Life
Ringmaster x Performer

Bodyguard x Celebrity

Teacher x Single Parent

Popular student x unpopular/outcast student

Antisocial College Student x Party College Student

Coffee Shop Barista x College Student

Celebrity/Well-Known Person x Barista/Cashier

“Okay I know that being in the woods at 2am is a weird thing to be doing but my friend called me and- wait, why are you in the woods at 2am, fuck I’m going to die aren’t I?”

Our mutual friend set us up on a blind date and I thought I’d hate it but you’re actually… kind of funny? But because I expected to hate it in no way am I going to let you change my mind just because you’re gorgeous and funny and intelligent oh no my friend is not winning this

I sat down in the wrong class and I’m panicking but don’t want to get up and leave because the class has started and you think it’s hilarious and shut up you dumb fuck you don’t know me aahhh

You pissed me off in class so I threw a book at your head and now I’m in detention and jesus fuck I hate you so much and the teacher made me apologise and wait you’re cuter up close and the way you talk is kind of nice actually oh fuck no

The lives of rangers dealing with the shit people pull at their parks during the summer

Summer Camp rp- either the kids trying to make the councilors' lives hell, or the councilors dealing with it.

Technically I'm not actually a part of this college and I just sneak into the classes but no one seems to notice. That is until the professor actually calls attendance and uh-oh I'm not on there I wonder if anyone will notice

So I accidentally broke into your house because I thought it was mine and I forgot the pass-code and while I'm really drunk you're pretty cool please don't call the cops and be my friend

I told my sister I had a date for her wedding and I really don't so literally I will pay you, craigslist person, to come with me to this stupid stupid event.

Misc
Sheriff x Outlaw

Magic Western

Jurassic Park but make it a workplace comedy about the different scientists, handlers, and other staff working there.

An area of land outside of the city, originally normal wilderness, has mutated in some way and become something new and dangerous. A group of scientists and a few soldiers have been sent to investigate despite the dangers.

Natural Sciences Scientist (Botanist, Entomologist, Mammologist, etc) x AI/Robot/Etc

Jurassic Camp/Jurassic Park with OCs and maybe a spin (different time period, happens during the events OR after the events OR with a new park, happens with employees, happens with park goers, etc) (I don't do fandom but I am willing to do this)

A gash has appeared in the wall of a government facility, leading to a cave system that should not be able to exist due to the space it occupies; logically, it should cut into the rooms next to the gash, but it doesn't. The government begins to send in teams of scientists required to keep voice logs of what they discover. The 'first' team sent in (our OCs) discovers that there were actually teams before them and they weren't meant to survive the journey. Not only that, but they soon discover that the impossible tunnels have gotten worse: they've changed and moved, making their original path back to the surface inaccessible. That means their only path is forward to discover where the tunnels lead and what happened to the teams before them. (Horror, alternate dimensions, government fuckery, possibility for multiple characters; I do have a full plot for this! But am willing to absolutely collaborate on something new.)

A snowy exploration plot; a research team or general exploration team travels into unknown, snowy terrain and faces unexpected dangers (supernatural? straight survival? lots of choices!)

Last edited:
⭒❃.✮:▹ Still looking! ◃:✮.❃⭒

Users who are viewing this thread

Back