• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ⭒❃.✮:▹Ollie's 2022 Search◃:✮.❃⭒ | Open | UPDATED 5/12

Sub Genres
  1. Adventure
  2. Dystopian
  3. Horror
  4. LGTBQ
  5. Magical
  6. Mystery
  7. Platonic
  8. Realistic
  9. Romance
  10. School
  11. Super Powers
  12. Supernatural

TragicTrees

Matchmaker of Ants
1641842412471.png

About

• ✦ Ollie | 21 | Any Pronouns | FORMER College Student, Current Invert Zoologist | I've organized the ideas by genre; feel free to suggest your own concepts!
    ✦ EST timezone
    ✦ 12 years of roleplay/writing experience
    Guaranteed at least 1 reply weekly, but I've been known to do more when time allows; if I will be longer than a week, I let my partners know. At the moment, I'm on the verge of being able to reply more than once a week due to being out of college + out of work! I don't expect the same of my partners at all, however. Current posting speed estimate: once a day
    ✦ 3+ paragraphs per post, but firm believer in quality over quantity; I've been known to have very, very long posts if given something to work with and if it makes sense in the scene!
    ✦ Writes in 3rd person past tense
    ✦ Interested in writing multiple characters, but not a must
    ✦ Willing to do any pairing, but M//, F//, and NB/A preferred to M/F. Also open to platonic. I like romance, but I enjoy a good plot more!
    ✦ Fan of OOC conversation
    ✦ Open to other plots (but have the right to say no) & to creating a plot from scratch
    ✦ Ghost friendly; a warning of dropping the roleplay is preferred but not needed. I never ghost on purpose; feel free to poke me after ~1 week of inactivity on my end!
    ✦ If we lost contact for any reason (on my end or on your end), feel free to message me again! I'm 100% willing to try a new plot or return to an old plot, even if ghosting has occurred.

Plots
(please note there are two sets of tabs! I also am willing to mix plots together)

• After the apocalypse hit, most survivors who remained were supernatural creatures of some sort. Humans became incredibly scarce and further, incredibly important; seeing as their blood and souls are vital to the survival of some of the supernatural beings, their newfound rarity made things difficult. Character A is a supernatural being trying to make their way through the post-apocalyptic world and Character B is the human-in-hiding they accidentally stumble upon.

General apocalypse plot. Give me survival! Multiple characters with differing viewpoints on the situation and different skills! Drama (between the cause of the apocalypse, the other survivors, etc)! People scrapping by by being creative with the resources they have! Roadtrip vibes but horror!

• Superhero x Villain

College Student (Villain) x College Student (Hero)

Journalist x Super Villain

Janitor x Mad Scientist/Villain

Oblivious Detective x Villain

Mad Scientist x The Postman Who Keeps Having to Deliver These Insane Packages Containing Things the Mad Scientist Uses

Supervillain x (ADULT) Hero Sidekick (specified because I don't want any age gap stuff)

Supervillain x Random Civilian That Won't Stop Showing Up At Their Crimes

Last edited:

TragicTrees

Matchmaker of Ants
⭒❃.✮:▹ Still looking! ◃:✮.❃⭒
Also, if I haven't messaged you back in a while, please let me know! My computer has been restarting at random and causing me to lose track of messages.

Users who are viewing this thread