• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern •Let's write, a perfect imperfect mess.-

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Who am I?!
-25 yr old working full time.
-Live in the Eastern Time Zone.
-Dog mom, Cat Mom, and girlfriend.

Down to the writinggg:
-I write female oc's.
-Im okay with ghosting.
-Id like to say when im feeling inspired i can write 5+ paragraphs.
-Discord friendly.
-Lover of DARKER THEMES.
-no triggers.
-usually on way too often.

PLOT IDEAS.🧩

#1. The couple got together when they were young. Had a life and the relationship slowly fell apart. Its been about 10 years, the couple may or may not recognize each other as they end up, meeting once again. Thier lives are so very different. Can they somehow, like each other again?

#2. Character A has been part of the spot light thier whole lives, never given the chance to live a normal life. A one night stand and makes things, complicated, to say the least.

Ideas?!
- Modern twists on Disney movies?!
-send me your ideas also?!
-I love me some cliches! If you have some, please dont hesitate to shoot em my way.
-Also!! I have discord! C:​

Hello.

I see you like darker themes......

I have an idea... Maybe two people could be patients in a mental hospital and end up falling in love.

i often find mental hospitals are good for darker themes.

Anyway, that's my idea. Send me a pm if you want to do this.

hai! my name is Nia- seeing that you like darker themes kind of made wanted to ask if you'd like to roleplay anything that has to do with killers and such? if not, it's all good!

hai! my name is Nia- seeing that you like darker themes kind of made wanted to ask if you'd like to roleplay anything that has to do with killers and such? if not, it's all good!
Sure! Just message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back