• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Olde Blair House

Characters
Here
sorry for the inactivity guys, work's taking up all my time - but i'm excited to seeing everyone's CS on saturday!

rosar.io rosar.io I would love to see the bio for your character. Since all these kids will have grown up together I feel like when it comes to writing my own characters history I’d like to see the point of view from another character (especially from the gms character)

Backstory is currently the only thing I am struggling on, but I got everything else down.

Hi hi!
(Hey there Kawa!!! BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 ) ✨

I’ve been watching this like a creep until now, lol 👀...I’d love to join if you guys’ll have me!

in terms of the backstory, the only way to end up at blair house is to be found and brought in by adelaide blair. sort of like a recruitment process where the offer is given, and you either go or not - blair house is a rumor to the outside world, and is widely believed to be false. no one knows about it unless adelaide outright mentions it.

that just goes for everyone, in case it wasn’t clear.

EasyWright EasyWright neighborly neighborly BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 sleepyginkgo sleepyginkgo ukiiyo ukiiyo Sook Sook

i'll try and get my character finished tonight but i ended up with the flu so it might take me till the deadline if i can manage to do it before i have to work DX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back