• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Clarathebell

Hi! Allow me to explain the title a bit. I presently read the (well watched technically) the visual novel Jekyll and Hyde by MazM. I started thinking about wanting to do a roleplay during that era/in the book. Instead of going through the storyline, I was hoping to change it up a bit. This is extremely unpolished but I wanted to toss the idea to see if anyone would be willing.

Firstly, I wanted to steer the story away from the original book (obviously) and make it into more of a romance-ish sort of thing (yeah I know, I'm sorry I can't help it). The character I am still developing is very much ahead of her time. She is a chemist/inventor and a poker of things that shouldn't be poked. I was actually hoping to make Hyde the POI (person of interest). This is mostly because well, I like him way better in MazM and he came off more as flirtatious anyways.

Again, as this idea is really unpolished I don't exactly know what we'd be doing. But honestly, I am rather fond of the idea of my OC "taming" Hyde. I use this term VERY loosely as it means I want her to make him less, you know, psycho angry and such. I DON'T MEAN THIS IN ANY EROTIC WAY! :) I know it's an odd request but I actually really like the book and also wanted to you know, explore other possibilities outside my normal roleplaying zones!

PM or comment with any questions/interests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back