• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ( old thread. )

Characters
Here
Other
Here
rus roman rus roman yooo i like these ideas and im glad you're already thinking about character interactions, but im going to wait until the deadline hits and characters are accepted to start plotting and discussions !!
sorry if that seems rude, its mainly because theres already so many character applications and i know i wont be able to accept everybody, so i'm gonna wait. ^-^

Hey happy to be in this game. I'm kind of new to these forums though, how do I do the whole cool character presentation thing?

Hey happy to be in this game. I'm kind of new to these forums though, how do I do the whole cool character presentation thing?
welcome to rpn! im glad my rp caught your eye haha. all of the nice codes you see on the character sheet thread are, like grimm said above, in the bbcode center! our local coding gurus provide us tons of lovely freebies (which means codes that are free to use with credit), just make sure you read the rules of each individual coder's thread! i know bbcode can be really difficult to parse at first, so if you have any questions, i'd be happy to help you with it

AHHH so excited! Been a while since I responded to this thread so hello hello everyone. I'm 85% done with my siren girl and after that I'm gonna start on my little spider girl. ;w; She's going to be an absolute sweetheart, ugh. She just knits little crafts with her silk (but like please don't ask her where the silk comes from, I beg of you lmao).

AHHH so excited! Been a while since I responded to this thread so hello hello everyone. I'm 85% done with my siren girl and after that I'm gonna start on my little spider girl. ;w; She's going to be an absolute sweetheart, ugh. She just knits little crafts with her silk (but like please don't ask her where the silk comes from, I beg of you lmao).
.....now i’m curious

.....now i’m curious
Haha, don't worry! She gets the silk from her little spider friends that follow her around, she can produce silk herself but refuses to use it unless she absolutely has to. She gets incredibly self-conscious when people ask her if the silk from her crafts come from... well, you know. Lol

same, idk why i never get notifs for this thread oof

ugh finally figured out how to put my charrie's themesongs onto their profiles but yo it does not look clean at all hahaha
if anyonoe knows how to fix that code lemme know hehe

if mothman's not a teacher at the academy, i'll scream.

Haha, don't worry! She gets the silk from her little spider friends that follow her around, she can produce silk herself but refuses to use it unless she absolutely has to. She gets incredibly self-conscious when people ask her if the silk from her crafts come from... well, you know. Lol
Do we get to buy all these silk products? I’m sure all of us would want to support our local spider businesses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back