• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ( old thread. )

Characters
Here
Other
Here
copacetic copacetic oh my godddd using ezra miller as a fc...your mind rjfkghkg im biased af i love him

oh my GOD so many new placeholders and applications while i was offline. everyone looks soooo amazing so far fuck yes :'))

everyone's characters are these dark mythical creatures while my baby is just a unicorn that gives ppl good luck LMAOO

everyone's characters are these dark mythical creatures while my baby is just a unicorn that gives ppl good luck LMAOO
and we love that for her! nothin wrong w spreading positivity :^) these kids are gonna need it

and we love that for her! nothin wrong w spreading positivity :^) these kids are gonna need it
qilins are just such peaceful creatures. they're said to walk on clouds to avoid damaging the grass (':

aaand jude is done! lets see if i finish augustus tonight too

Ah! I love everyone's characters so far. ^^

low fidelity low fidelity
Jude would totally burn up the field playing soccer and I'm living for Olly's optimism.

I'll probably finish Ernest's cs tonight as well. Currently working on his history.

Ah! I love everyone's characters so far. ^^

low fidelity low fidelity
Jude would totally burn up the field playing soccer and I'm living for Olly's optimism.

I'll probably finish Ernest's cs tonight as well. Currently working on his history.
i'm glad you like them c': i'm excited to read about ernest! i already love him sm

hello hello :^)
idk bro what general vibes are u goin for?

at first I was thinking a changeling would be nice bc I’m always down for a good fae, so I guess something ~mysterious~ would be fitting for the idea I had in mind

calypso calypso
heyyyyy. i was debating a changeling myself. you should do it! i'd be interested to see what you come up with.

so this idea over the merman one? i might go for it if it have time! thinking of using either reece king, toni mahfud, or michael evans behling as fcs
i vote the first or last fc suggestion πŸ‘€

yo low fidelity low fidelity I was just reading up on your charries and realised Olly and Nul could be super good friends. Like, Nul has this weird fascination with dead things and anatomy, and Olly is like the perfect combo of both those things. So it'd be this relationship that originally started in fascination, but grew to be actually kinda nice??? Like I can just imagine some of her stitches going all manky and then Nul fixing them up for her <3 Not to mention Olly is a true reanimated corpse and if you've read Nul's bio, it's very rare for a reanimator to put the original soul back in the original body, so Nul would be like :xFeek: what the hell how
and with Nul having been bullied in her childhood, and not really having any friends (coz she played with dead shit) it would be super cute to have that one person that opened her up again and showed her how to be a good person haha

also like possible plot ideas though! as in, one of Olly's fears is that she is decaying, and seeing as she killed the dude who made her she's got no one to fix her if that does happen. So maybe Nul is like your mini researcher, pooring over books and whatnot in an attempt to fix it????? just throwing shit up in the air ya know haha

so apparently my character weighs around a ton, i just spent like twenty minutes trying to calculate the weight of compacted clay. 4 feet/64 cubic feet of clay is about three tons but i shaved it down since she's person-shaped and not just a glob. the things i do,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back