• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ( old thread. )

Characters
Here
Other
Here

low fidelity

π—†π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ–½ π—π—ˆ 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘴
this is the old ooc thread for wollstonecraft academy.
if you're looking for the new one, take a peek
here!

Last edited:
welcome to the ooc chat, i'm mega hypeeeeeee :^)

Xhosa be rollin' up into y'alls dms like:

sue-austin-2.gif

Also, HIIIII! <3
I got to go get my sleep for online classes tomorrow, though. ( ̄ρ ̄)..zzZZ
So farewell and good night!

LMAO i love that

hows it goin yall !! i got placeholders up for my first two characters. (i might make a third if im feelin inspired)

hiya! it's about to be 3 in the morning for me, but i'm glad i've got my placeholder up

So is there a requirement for characters to be at least humanoid-ish or have a humanoid form?

So is there a requirement for characters to be at least humanoid-ish or have a humanoid form?
im leaning towards yes, mainly for sake of ease to roleplay your character if that makes sense? but that doesn't rule out them having a "monster" form they might shapeshift in or out of. depends on the species really!

low fidelity low fidelity
Is there a general number of applicants you're looking to accept or is it just based on who fits into the RP?
i'm looking to accept at least ten applicants! c:

The amount of time I spent looking at mythological creatures to try and find ones that fit the characters I had in mind is w i l d...

placeholders are up for my characters, which will hopefully be done soon!

my gal is done planning-wise. her cs will be complete when i get home from work bc her background is too long to type on my phone

korean folklore and mythology is so interesting, it was hard to choose smth for my girlie lmao

omg i misread ur fc as bob marley and i was like that is not bob marley lmao.
LOL i get that every time i use him as a fc
korean folklore and mythology is so interesting, it was hard to choose smth for my girlie lmao
im excited to read about her ^^ but yeah that's def relatable. it took me a minute to decide on what direction i wanna take augustus

Okay, so when you google Puca, the image is pretty interesting, but I would like to clarify that they can shapeshift into many things. Although, the image of Tiago shifting into it is kinda entertaining, it's not what I'm going for.

Last edited:
Okay, so when you google Puca, the image is pretty interesting, but I would like to clarify that they can shapeshift into many things. Although, the image of Tiago shifting into it is kinda entertaining, it's not what I'm going for.
heyyyyy. i had that book that book growing up.
but also. gotcha. c;

wips for my kiddos are up uvu
i know i just opened this like a day ago but man, seeing all the placeholders and applications already up has me so hype

wips for my kiddos are up uvu
i know i just opened this like a day ago but man, seeing all the placeholders and applications already up has me so hype
lol we're using the same code is such a mood. shows how much of a goddess constellation is xD

low fidelity low fidelity ahh i’m using christina nadin as a fc in another rp. so pretty!
she really issss. i was gonna find a vintage model for olly but i saw her & she's like. the perfect fc for olly tbh

rus roman rus roman heyo! sorry i'd prefer if you didn't post ooc chatter in the characters thread, i'm keeping everything organized ^^"
any chatter or questions go here! & your character looks great c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back