• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ( old thread. )

Characters
Here
Other
Here
yo are we allowed to make another charrie or just the one? I have so many ideas and its killing me.
you can make as many as you can handle! & as you can see, im making three lol. olly's character sheet is done if you'd like to read it ^-^

oh that's great low fidelity low fidelity ! I keep editing Jean haha, just when I think I'm done, I get all insecure again and I worry his character isn't good enough so I flesh it out a lil' more lol
imma go read it now

copacetic copacetic yo that would piss him off so much though haha I like it
like i'm laughing thinking about it. side note- grenouille was the bane of my existance my sophomore (??? maybe junior) year of college when i had to write an 8 pg paper and do a 10 min presentation in french about frog towns (french speaking communities in america). my prof saved my life and let me just say frog town

greetings, my fellow monster lovers! everyone’s characters look amazing so far and i can’t wait to see the end results.< 3

like i'm laughing thinking about it. side note- grenouille was the bane of my existance my sophomore (??? maybe junior) year of college when i had to write an 8 pg paper and do a 10 min presentation in french about frog towns (french speaking communities in america). my prof saved my life and let me just say frog town

haha that's too funny. american school grades are so weird, all these sophomores and juniors and seniors. I don't even know what a sophomore is. We just have primary and secondary and that's it. Australians know how to keep it simple.

haha that's too funny. american school grades are so weird, all these sophomores and juniors and seniors. I don't even know what a sophomore is. We just have primary and secondary and that's it. Australians know how to keep it simple.
well it was my 2nd or 3rd year of uni lmao to make it easier for u

well it was my 2nd or 3rd year of uni lmao to make it easier for u
oooooh we are talking about university. damn sorry haha i thought this was school, well that just goes to show how keyed into things i am lol
i'm in my fourth year of uni rn, honors here i come hurrah.

soo likeee i wanna make a hot merman or sea monster but i dunno which species to choose lol
you should defs do a merman. you watched the tv series Siren? you could base it off of those dudes.

also low fidelity low fidelity I finsihed making my new character Nulanchor II, but I think I like her more than jean? Is it bad I wanna delete him and just concentrate on her haha.
Maybe I'll just stick it out and see how I feel...

oooooh we are talking about university. damn sorry haha i thought this was school, well that just goes to show how keyed into things i am lol
i'm in my fourth year of uni rn, honors here i come hurrah.

you should defs do a merman. you watched the tv series Siren? you could base it off of those dudes.
lol we have freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior grades in both high school and college. it's kinda confusing, now that i think abt it

haven't seen the show, but maybe i'll check it out for info. i was thinking of using jay alvarrez as its fc. i was also thinking of making a mummy desert prince or genie but now idk what to do lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back