• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Old-school Bakugan, Anyone?

Revha

Pterodactyl Enthusiast
Hey hey! While I doubt this is gonna get anywhere, I wanted to reach out and ask if anyone has an interest in starting a Bakugan roleplay. In the style of Battle Brawlers, with teams of three Bakugan, using the selection from across the franchise. I need anywhere from 6 to 10 people, willing to make a cast with me. Depending on... well, a lot of factors, I have many different storylines in mind. The world WILL be affected by your character, and the story is changeable. Very little is set in stone! Here are a couple ground rules:

- Message me if you're not going to be active for a long time.
- It may be my idea, but I totally hope you hit me with any ideas. We can branch this together. After all, it's a flexible story!
- Please make your replys at least somewhat detailed. I'm not asking novels, but it's to keep things flowing.
-Please use third person.

All that in mind, anyone interested should DM me. I'll get it set up, we'll make characters, I'll organize em and put em in a slideshow, and we can get to Brawling. Hope to get some takers!

I legit looked up like Batman when the Batsymbol was turned on when I saw this. I loved Bakugan! Though it's been a while, so I may need to do some research to build a team, hehe.

I saw the title and the nostalgia train took me here as fast as it could.

Sign me the heck up.

Could be interesting but this should be in the fan section I think

It should. I actually pressed the wrong button. I did this at 3 am, and they start similarly

One to play each of 6 attributes, and maybe people to play antagonists, though I can NPC them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back