Old RPer, New Forum

chaotic38

Bust :(
Hello everybody, I'm chaotic38. I'm an old-time RPer who started in 2008 on an old forum that became inactive fairly quickly. I then moved on to a Chat-Based forum site and remained there for many years until just recently when that too started becoming inactive. Now I feel like I want to return to my roots with forum RPing. I'm hoping that I'll find another great community like those I've been in before and build some great stories with all of you here.

Hiya Chaotic! Always glad to see more seasoned RPers join our lovely community here! :D I think you'll end up finding exactly what you're looking for here ^.^. Good day and happy RPing to ya! :3

Welcome to the site! What genres of rp interest you?

Thanks for the welcome, as for what genre's I'm usually interested, it depends. The two areas that I end up going back to time and time again are Fantasy and More modern aspects. I tend to RP a lot of darker stories dealing with death, loss and more, but at the same time I've RPed plenty of harmless fun RPs without such as well.

Hiya Chaotic! Always glad to see more seasoned RPers join our lovely community here! :D I think you'll end up finding exactly what you're looking for here ^.^. Good day and happy RPing to ya! :3

Thanks to you too, I'm hoping that much too.

Users who are viewing this thread