Chitchat Old People Chat (25+)

xD I have hardwood floors so I do not understand this vacuum nonsense, but kitchen stuff. Aw yis. I'm working towards finishing up my library project this year, and since I want to add a mini-cafe in there (espresso machine+mini-fridge), I've been salivating over kitchen things lately, lol.

If any of ya'll have tips for a mini-cafe, lemme know! Or for personal library.

I mean I have hardwood floors too, but it gets cold here so area rugs are a must. Double so with cats. <_<
ooooh library..... house libraries are just... *chefs kiss*

Pith Pith , you mean you don't just...take the rugs outside...and beat them violently and cathartically over the deck and into the wind???? xD

Lucyfer Lucyfer I MEAN I DO, but the vaccuum is still needed since that doesn't really do the trick for cat hair. XD Or for the salt and grime for the rugs in the areas where people are required to take their goddamn shoes off.

real talk, tho, like I JUST got this house, and when quarantine started I was in an apartment with a balcony, right? I didn't have a laundry machine in the building and I hate laundromats, so I was doing my goddamn laundry in my tub, by hand, hanging it all out on the balcony, airing out my blankets every weekend... I was really leaning into my old age.

Fair, fair -- I've kind of just accepted the cat hair but one day I might get my shit together aka when the library is actually done and I have SPACE in my room. Right now it's kind of been storage. The library was going to be done, but then COVID, quarantine, and working at home all kind of messed up all the plans. Plus garden season (which epically failed).

So I feel that with moving and adjusting x.x do you have a laundry machine now? Or are you still doin' it the old fashioned way? lol

Everything went to shit with covid, it's fine. OTL
Thankfully the house does have a washer/dryer, but omg they're like from the 70s and TINY.

GOOD, I'm still going to be rocking the side-shave in my 80s ISTG. Currently my hair isn't short, my avatar is aspirational.

It did, it really did...but gettin' back to it with staining wood and building shelves, lol. Glad you at least have a washer/dryer! You can upgrade one day.

Aw yis, I accept this. My hair is practically blonde right now since I haven't been able to get it dyed funky colors anyways

Cat hair is eternal. I've given up cleaning it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back