• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Old Lore, New Roleplay? [MxM]

-Yuko-

1x1 Partners Wanted; MxM Preferred for Romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya all, I'll just get straight to it. So I recently went through an...unpleasant, let's say, event. And I'm really craving angst with a smidge of romance. Or romance with a smidge of angst. I'll explain some of the lore and stuffs that I can remember, then get to the plot idea I had.

So basically, the world is in a fantasy setting. There's magic everywhere, but there's also normal people without magic. There's monsters, mythical creatures and more, almost anything you can think of. Heck, there's even a second world connected to it!

So, there's an agency. A secret agency, mind you. Very few people know about it, and those who do either work in said agency or are...' clients' of the agency. This agency is called Agency of the Red Cross, or just ARC. ARC has a ranking system, from highest to lowest:

Commander,
Second in command,
Head researcher,
Medic

ARC also has an enemy, of course. Agency of the Blue Moon or ABM. ABM is a cruel and merciless group, and always take the chance to attack ARC if it's given.

Now onto the lil plot!

It's fairly simple; MC is the head researcher of ARC. YC can be from wherever you wish, that's up to you! Sooo MC has divorced his ex-husband recently after finding out he'd been unfaithful, and hasn't been getting through it very well alone. YC ends up hearing about this at some point, not from MC but from another character. YC ends up attempting to cheer MC up, and ends up developing feelings toward MC(or the other way around?) Maybe YC ends up asking MC out on a cute lil date, or MC asks YC? The rest shall be a surprise! ;D

Please do PM me if interested, I'd love to hear anything else you'd like to add! ARC is an OLD idea of mine, so some of it may be cringe since ai came up with it when I was younger. Looking forward to hearing from those of you who are interested!

Ooh this sounds interesting!
Sha'll I pm you for more details?

Awesome, feel free to message whenever you'd like!

Haha, awesome! Feel free to message me whenever you'd like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back