• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings old fashioned search thread!

hi everyone ! so recently i've taken a bit of a hiatus from school until august so i've found quite a bit of time on my hands ! so, more than anything, i'm just looking for a handful [ or two ] of partners who are fun and just simply want to have fun. fine-tuning writing skills can be fun and important and all...but i'm just looking for a chill vibe, ya dig? ;> i'll post a bit more of what i'm like and what i'm looking for, and then we'll get into yeah? yeah. :>

what to expect from me
so i'm a college student with a part time job, but as of right now college is on hold so in terms of activity...i'm pretty damn active. you can probably expected a
post reply like everyday?? or maybe like at least five replies a week?? regardless, i'm a fairly good communicator so i'll let ya know! :"> but my activity is in no way indicative of how active i expect you to be! pop in whenever you want !
↳ with that being said — it's kind of awkward to put out there but i have issues with anxiety and depression, so there could be bouts of time where i'm not as active. or maybe i'll be up for chatting but will have to put roleplaying on hold. it's not anything personal, i swear, so i figured i might as well put it out there! if i've disappeared on you because of this please feel free to message me!
↳ i mirror posts! whatever you throw at me, i'll hurl right back atcha! [ maybe not so violently ] i love writing and i love myself a good 'back and forth' between me and my partner! i can write a paragraph, or a whole five pages if it's what's necessary. i'm flexible, dawg
↳ i have no triggers! but if you do, please kindly let me know. i'd hate to make anyone feel uncomfy.
↳ all gender pairings are welcome with me!! i'm happy to do anything at all! or no romance at all! platonic shit can be just as wonderful and engaging ^^
not to sound self-importan but... i'm pretty nice and friendly! i love to chat about...well, just about anything! wanna talk about god of war? hell yes. maybe how your favorite color is green because it reminds you of the grassy knolls of New Zealand? sure! or maybe the looming, imminent thread of world war III?...i mean, yeah.
roleplaying can take place anywhere! but i prefer google docs or pms. i would prefer to chat on discord as well !
↳ i'm not sure what else to put so here's some facts: my favorite color is yellow, i major in english, i don't capitalize my letters for the a e s t h e t i c™, my favorite food is spaget, and...i'm a hufflepuff!

what i would like from you
↳ i love detail! i love style! i love writer's voice! however, all of these various loves doesn't necessarily mean i require 1,500+ words per post! i'm a firm believer that length does not equal talent and good writing, and i've seen people do more in a paragraph than in a 1,000+ word post. all i'm sayin' is keep it groovy and interesting!
↳ please plot with me and do some brainstorming! we don't have to necessarily take a whole week to plan out the roleplay before we jump in, but i'd like to at least get excited with you about what we're doing, and coming up with different ideas as we go. i'm not a fan of writing up all these ideas and then my partners going 'sure'. i'm definitely the type of roleplayer to have pinterest boards for our characters, playlists of spotify, etc etc. let's have fun !
↳ just like i'm willing to play either gender, please also have the same open-mindedness. i'm pretty opposed to doubling at the moment, but with enough persuasion and with a good plot i might be down? we'll see.
please be 18+! i don't have anything against anyone below the age of 18!! but i'd feel much more comfortable with someone in the same age group!
↳ if you're not having fun please let me know! we can shake things up or if you're not feeling it at all we can stop completely. i'm not gonna shackle you down or anything haha

things i'd like to do

books/television/movies
-studio ghibli !! tbh i'm really in the mood for something cute and pure and magical !! i've just started watching mary and the witches flower on netflix and i've absolutely fallen back in love with the ghibli movies. i'm not too sure what i would have in mind in terms of plots and settings and stuff, so that's something we could totally conjure up together !

- coraline !! i've never seen a coraline roleplay in all of my years of writing. and man i think it would be so fun to do. we could totally do an oc x oc thing where our characters are adults and instead of it being 'another mother' it could be 'another husband/girlfriend' or some shit like that? lmao i'd probably be down with whatever's tossed by way
- scott pilgrim vs. the world !! ok ok so i've watched the movie and i've only read the first book but i just love the vibe of it all? the cast of characters, the uniqueness of them all. the plot premise is so fun and comedic? i would prefer making a cast of ocs but really, once again, anything is fine with me!
- teen titans !! someone do robstar with me pls pls i'll leave u in my will

video games
- legend of zelda !! mostly interested in the setting being breath of the wild, twilight princess, or skyward sword. leaning towards zelda x link but a couple of platonic ocs exploring hyrule sounds pretty swell.
- resident evil !! have played 4, 5, 6, 7, and currently playing the remake!! so pls no spoilers! ;_; would prefer a couple of ocs or an oc x canon dealio!
- mystic messenger !! haven’t completely finished the game but would love to get something going. pm me about pairings!

settings/pairings
- hades x persephone !!
- kpop idol x hometown best friend !!
- powerful yet magically immature wizard/witch x gruff knight !!
- police officer x hippie !!
- high fantasy !!

as of right now, that's all i've got! if you have something else in mind that you'd like to do though, let me know!

Heyho :3
Which titans are you talking about? Live action show? Animated show? Anyways, I'd be up for a rp involving both. Pm me if you're still looking :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back