• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Siren77

Bored Ancient
Hello There!

I’m not sure by what chance you decided to look a this thread but hey, I don’t mind. My names Siren and I’m a 21 year old roleplayer from the good old USA. Of course you don’t care about that so moving on. I’m really interested in finding long term and active partners that I can forge some great stories with! I’m interested in any and all types of genres and plots, and of course I come prepared with my own ideas. I’m not good with coding or anything like that so this post won’t be the most fantastic looking thing you’ve ever seen but here goes.

Utopian Nightmare
Genre: Futuristic, Action, Adventure

In the distant future of our home planet of earth, a Great War had changed our world into a sort of unified utopia. Or at least that’s what the people who run the place would describe it as. What was once modern day North America, Europe, and the western portion of Asia, now became a vast civilization of one people. The rest of the world, well no one knows what happened. Some think it to be a toxic waste zone from the carnage of war, others spread rumors of a resistance forming in these abandoned areas. However, all of these are nothing but stories. No one knows for sure.

Our story will take place in the reformed Europe, a sort of heart for the Utopian civilization. It is here that the self proclaimed ruler resides, “caring” for our new world. However in what once was Rome, he now uses it for his own personal pleasure of collesium battles and this is where Character A comes into play.

However the characters soon meet, and begin to discover the lies in this flawed society. Not everything is as perfect as the magistrates would like the citizens to believe. And so our characters must do what it takes to reclaim the land, and overthrow this facade.

Ideas for characters meeting: Character B could be a medic/nurse for the collesium, another gladiator that has a random duo fight with Character A, or if you can come up with something else I’m all for it.

The Wizards Fiancé
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Adventure

Character A is a self proclaimed scholar that has dedicated his life to studying all forms of the mystical arts, albeit at the cost of any and all social presence in the world around him. In the past his family once held a status among other nobles, but now the estate has been reduced to such a minimal state of affairs with the single Lord living among his staff. But after constant pressure from extended relatives to find a wife and carry on his families lineage in a “proper fashion”, Character A finally caves if only to silence their voices once and for all.

This is where this plot can be flexible in concept. Character B could be from a family desperate to get rid of her, or desperate to make a deal to receive financial reprieve. Alternatively, our dear Sorcerer could be met with the terrible fate of floundering in social environments to find someone that could stand his recluse lifestyle.

Trained Monsters
Genres: Action, Adventure, Futuristic

Money is a powerful icon. It can manipulate mankinds hearts for the worst. Greed stems deep in all men, even if they wish to deny it. One such group of people, a faction of scientists that could’ve done so much good for the world, found boredom in trying to better humanity and instead resorted to finding a more extreme and lucrative way to increase their wealth.

Children were snatched from their homes in an almost perfect plan. Not a trace was left behind, and no explanation could be had. What would these people need with helpless children? To forge them into living weapons of War. Each child was put through extreme tests, which resulted in many of their deaths. The rest were tested even further, with the goal being to push the human genome to another extent of evolution, and bring about what is known as Adepts.

Adepts are humans that once successfully having undergone the evolution process, have gained a myriad of supernatural abilities. From superhuman strength and speed, to being able to control an element in the world around them. Anything was possible even to the extent of controlling the very light in the air. Once the process was completed, the surviving subjects were put under an even great stress of undergoing training to hone and perfect their abilities in a multi year long crusade. Afterwards, they would be bought and sold for massive amounts of wealth in secret auctions. Once sold, they would be reprogrammed to obey any command from the person(s) of authority and they were to become mindless machines.

Character A and B were a pair that were trained together in an effort to meet the demands of those who wished to have more than one of these Adepts. A team so perfect that they would decimate whole armies together. Of course, knowing full well of their fate from rumors and hidden notes from Adepts long last, they understand that in this dire circumstance they must either escape or face the same fate the others have met.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back