Old cat (not that old) looking for new things

Leovonis

One Who Does Not Obey Himself
So... I've never really done one of these, but in the spirit of the sites reworking, which looks great, I thought that it would be nice to introduce myself to the site via thread. So uh... yeah. I've been on here for a year or so by now, and I'm a vivid fan of anime and videogames. Thats all really. I dunno what else to say.

I'm a vivid fan of anime and video games too. What's your favourite anime and video game?

So... I've never really done one of these, but in the spirit of the sites reworking, which looks great, I thought that it would be nice to introduce myself to the site via thread. So uh... yeah. I've been on here for a year or so by now, and I'm a vivid fan of anime and videogames. Thats all really. I dunno what else to say.
Always nice to see people reupload an introduction. What is your preference in role plays? What made you do this in the first place?

I'm a vivid fan of anime and video games too. What's your favourite anime and video game?
Favorite animes (Because I can't decide between them) right now are Black Lagoon, Haruhi, and Spice and Wolf. Though if I had to nail one down it would probs be Haruhi, specifically for it's movie. As for video game, it's a toss up between Xenoblade Chronicles (1) and Persona 3.

Always nice to see people reupload an introduction. What is your preference in role plays? What made you do this in the first place?
Hoo boy. My preference in roleplay has sorta shifted over the years, at first it was fantasy, but as I've matured it's become more and more modern. I always want to have some form of supernatural... thing in it. Like superpowers and stuff like that. I don't think I could handle a normal college RP. As for what got me into RPing, it was my mutual boredom coupled with my growing interest in anime. That and MiiVerse, the cesspool that Nintendo wants to forget. I used to roleplay there alot. It was bad (Cringy af).

Favorite animes (Because I can't decide between them) right now are Black Lagoon, Haruhi, and Spice and Wolf. Though if I had to nail one down it would probs be Haruhi, specifically for it's movie. As for video game, it's a toss up between Xenoblade Chronicles (1) and Persona 3.

My favourite animes are Seven deadly sins, Blue Exorcist and Attack on titans. I have other animes too, but I'm drawing a blank. XD

My favourite video games are Persona 5, Bioshock series and Destiny 2. Sadly, I never played Persona 3 since I can't find it but I played Persona 4 and 5.

My favourite animes are Seven deadly sins, Blue Exorcist and Attack on titans. I have other animes too, but I'm drawing a blank. XD

My favourite video games are Persona 5, Bioshock series and Destiny 2. Sadly, I never played Persona 3 since I can't find it but I played Persona 4 and 5.
*Notices profile pic* Ah, I see your a man of culture as well. Also, try and play Persona 3 if you ever get the chance. plz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back