What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ol' YareYare's Lil RP Shack

Sub Genres
Anime, Realistic, Romance, School

YareYare

This is gonna be fleshed out and cleaned up a lot better later when I'm not sitting in a library to get out of the rain while I wait for the time to roll around for my dental appointment. That said, let's see what I can do from my phone.

Ground rules:

- No ghosting, so actually say you don't wanna keep going. I would show you the same courtesy.
- I don't tend to give player age much thought, which is probably because romantic aspects are secondary to me. I like a story. But if you want to know, I'm 23.
- I'm trans. Shouldn't affect if you wanna RP with me. But if it does... now you know.
- I tend to play female characters, but the rule is flexible. I won't lie though, I get along much better with girls OOC and find male characters dull a lot of the time so it's all context. Doesn't mean I won't RP as or with male characters. But MxM is a no.

Fandoms: Danganronpa, Kill la Kill, Toradora, League of Legends, Overwatch, Powerpuff Girls, Prison School (yeah, it needs to be toned down a LOT to match site rules).
Other*: Rival idol group sabotage, Bully x (Bullied), (Rebellious Student) x Snobby Honor Student, Psych Patient x Psychologist, Hunter x (Conservationist), (Artificial Intelligence) and Creator.

*Parentheses mean I would prefer to be that character.

If any of these spark your interest, including if you want clarification on somethimg, let me know. I will probably add more when I have time.

Ciao!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)