• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
OKAY SO
I HAVE MY CHARACTER RYAN
he can see ghosts
so can his father and i want to do some wholesome but also angst filled father son strained relationship rp
Ryan's father and him used to be so close, both seeing ghosts, demons and other nasty un-normal being a human on average could not see
Ryan's father used to be the one to sooth him, to protect him from the demons that are very much real, but now they have drifted apart, Ryan being mature for all the shit he has seen and his father being more cold from the stress of work and sleepless nights thanks to demons (they had tried blessing the apartment several times but nothing seems to work)
Ryans' father also taught him how to sing and play guitar (both are very good at it, got it from the grandfather and so on, musical talent AND PSYCHIC ABILITIES )

SO LIKE YEAH
THIS WILL ALSO BE A BIG RP WITH SEVERAL OTHER CHARACTERS BESIDES JUST THESE TWO BUT THIS IS THE MAIN RELATIONSHIP I WANT TO FOLLOW
we can figure out the story stuff (pain plot and what forces father and son to bond again) in a pm conversation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back