• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Okay so hear me out

destinyw1221

I have been working on a new world I'd love to rp soon lol

It's huge like I'm probably making books soon lol. There are a few nations towns or kingdoms

New religions. Kings. Queens. Livelihoods. Religions. Military. etc.

98% of the world flooded. Post apocalypse style. Arranged marriages style

Thoughts

Last edited:
Before you make a book, make sure to get your spelling down: "Relogions" and cut out the repetition. You said 'style' twice and I think you were trying to restate religion... twice.

You would not use 'or' because it implies mutual exclusivity. You would use 'and' to imply a list. To top that off, why would you even need to specify nations, towns, and kingdoms? It really shows that you don't understand world building considering a kingdom is likely made up of many towns and depending on how your world's politics is formed a nation defines many kingdoms (although it would probably be called an empire).

The only interesting thing you have shown is the idea of 98 percent of the world being flooded. Even then, this just sounds more like a list of things you are interested in rather than a convincing setting.

Overall, very low expectations.

Before you make a book, make sure to get your spelling down: "Relogions" and cut out the repetition. You said 'style' twice and I think you were trying to restate religion... twice.

You would not use 'or' because it implies mutual exclusivity. You would use 'and' to imply a list. To top that off, why would you even need to specify nations, towns, and kingdoms? It really shows that you don't understand world building considering a kingdom is likely made up of many towns and depending on how your world's politics is formed a nation defines many kingdoms (although it would probably be called an empire).

The only interesting thing you have shown is the idea of 98 percent of the world being flooded. Even then, this just sounds more like a list of things you are interested in rather than a convincing setting.

Overall, very low expectations.

Hey, give em a break. Just because someone's grammar isn't the best doesn't mean that they can't execute an idea well, besides, I don't think this really is the 100% proper interest check.

And if you really aren't interested, why bother ripping into them so much? Even if it's a concept that needs work, criticizing every small detail doesn't help much.

Hey, give em a break. Just because someone's grammar isn't the best doesn't mean that they can't execute an idea well, besides, I don't think this really is the 100% proper interest check.

And if you really aren't interested, why bother ripping into them so much? Even if it's a concept that needs work, criticizing every small detail doesn't help much.

Seconded.

I am interested in telling the people truthful, honest feedback when they ask for it. The criticisms are important because they are looking to do world building and it will not help just saying 'needs work' or 'looks good.'

Grammar does matter if the poster is considering actually writing a book and by extension being taken seriously. A lot of people will not openly admit it, but it kills interest if the original poster of a roleplay has poor grammar.

All in all, I am not interested in the setting as it stands due to the low quality. The poster asked for feedback and got it. I have gotten intense feedback that tore apart my own works (beyond roleplay) and it helped in the end. If a bit of harsh feedback kills their interest, then they will not be able to produce a book, or likely even a roleplay.

I have been working on a new world I'd love to rp soon lol

It's huge like I'm probably making books soon lol. There are a few nations towns or kingdoms

New relogions. Kings. Queens. Livelihoods. Religions. Military etc.

98% of the world flooded. Post apocalypse style. Arranged marriages style

Thoughts
I love this idea! I've had one similar! Count me in!!!

I am interested in telling the people truthful, honest feedback when they ask for it. The criticisms are important because they are looking to do world building and it will not help just saying 'needs work' or 'looks good.'

Grammar does matter if the poster is considering actually writing a book and by extension being taken seriously. A lot of people will not openly admit it, but it kills interest if the original poster of a roleplay has poor grammar.

All in all, I am not interested in the setting as it stands due to the low quality. The poster asked for feedback and got it. I have gotten intense feedback that tore apart my own works (beyond roleplay) and it helped in the end. If a bit of harsh feedback kills their interest, then they will not be able to produce a book, or likely even a roleplay.
I mean... i Was drinking when I made this thread. I fully intend on fixing my spelling and grammar lol I've been published before. Critique doesn't bother me at all. Not everyone will like everything you do. Nbd.

Goodluck with the idea it sounds super awesome.

Take critical feedback with a grain of salt.

They are just likely bored and bitter

This reminds me of Waterworld and I might just watch it right now

I may even keep tabs on this interest check

Goodluck with the idea it sounds super awesome.

Take critical feedback with a grain of salt.

They are just likely bored and bitter

This reminds me of Waterworld and I might just watch it right now

I may even keep tabs on this interest check
Haha I don't let it bother me ♡ thanks ☺️

I've never actually seen Waterworld haha ill have to check it out tho

Oooo if you have any ideas or questions lemme know ♡ the actual thread is in a comment above if you wanted to see what I have so far. I added more races so I gotta add some into the kingdoms lol but I'm working on monsters atm xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back